Thousands Rally in Atlanta Against Ra...

Thousands Rally in Atlanta Against Racist Immigration Law

There are 11 comments on the Pan-African News Wire story from Jul 2, 2011, titled Thousands Rally in Atlanta Against Racist Immigration Law. In it, Pan-African News Wire reports that:

Thousands rally against immigration law By Christian Boone The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Eighteen-year-old Myra Cerecero said she wakes up every morning praying her parents made it home safely.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pan-African News Wire.

US Citizen

Seattle, WA

#1 Jul 2, 2011
In America you can protest in the streets,regardless of immigration status . In mexihole you can NOT. When foreign nationals protest in America all it does for me, is make it that much clearer that these people do NOT belong here. Just because citizens do not likewise take to marching in the streets screaming and yelling , doesn't mean we are not angry and feedup at the flagrant immigration abuse of illegal aliens ,and the entitlement mentality of foreigners who illegally live here.

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#2 Jul 2, 2011
Obviously the Author of this article has not read the bill. No where does it mention a race, illegal is not a race. The law applies to anyone who is in Georgia illegally no matter what color, race, creed, ethnicity, religion, size or shape they are.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3 Jul 2, 2011
What these anarchists should be protesting is the criminal invasion of our nation by third world savages.
John

Apopka, FL

#4 Jul 3, 2011
Law breakers are not to be felt sorry for. Laws are for protection, not negative emotions. This great Country was built on integrity not sympathy.
Break into my house, you have broken the law as well as our Country.

“Home In Georgia Now”

Since: Jul 07

The "City of Gold" in Georgia

#5 Jul 3, 2011
Talking about the pot calling the kettle black. Then Mexico has the balls to file a legal challenge to the Georgia law?? And why Americans still go to that country for a vacation is beyond my understanding.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php ...

http://www.city-journal.org/html/eon2006-04-1 ...

Check this one out!! And Mexico criticizes the USA because the majority want to enforce and deport??

http://www.migrationinformation.org/Feature/d ...

Now this has to be one of my favorites of all time. Hell even Mexico does not want its own people back.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2010/sep/me ...
libby

Euless, TX

#6 Jul 3, 2011
US Citizen wrote:
In America you can protest in the streets,regardless of immigration status . In mexihole you can NOT. When foreign nationals protest in America all it does for me, is make it that much clearer that these people do NOT belong here. Just because citizens do not likewise take to marching in the streets screaming and yelling , doesn't mean we are not angry and feedup at the flagrant immigration abuse of illegal aliens ,and the entitlement mentality of foreigners who illegally live here.
I agree that citizens are not marching in the streets because in the 2012 elections we will all march to the ballot boxes. We'll get lawmakers that will repeal Obamacare, deport all illgals regardless of sob story, get a budget, live within our means, and be able to say God and Jesus in public. We'll be proud to say once again, "We're Americans and we're not going to apologize anymore".

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#7 Jul 3, 2011
libby wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that citizens are not marching in the streets because in the 2012 elections we will all march to the ballot boxes. We'll get lawmakers that will repeal Obamacare, deport all illgals regardless of sob story, get a budget, live within our means, and be able to say God and Jesus in public. We'll be proud to say once again, "We're Americans and we're not going to apologize anymore".
"repeal Obamacare" and replace it with what? Single payer is coming.

Republicans are the guys who want to kill medicare, that gives you a idea about any plans the republicans have for health care for average Americans. They don't have any, just let things stay as they are now.

“Home In Georgia Now”

Since: Jul 07

The "City of Gold" in Georgia

#8 Jul 4, 2011
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
"repeal Obamacare" and replace it with what? Single payer is coming.
Republicans are the guys who want to kill medicare, that gives you a idea about any plans the republicans have for health care for average Americans. They don't have any, just let things stay as they are now.
I think we got a "hint" of where Obamacare is heading this past week with the debate on the drug Avastin used for breast cancer. Granted there is some debate on how effective it is. However that being said the "testimony" of the survivors who used the drug is more persuasive to me anyway that it is worth keeping around. However IMHO when we finally get Obamacare in full swing (provided it is not defunded) the cost of this drug will kill it and kill people.
go home

New Haven, CT

#9 Jul 4, 2011
illegal is not a race.
crying racism falls upon deaf ears.

they scream racism when they cannot debate with facts and reason.

buh bye illegals!!!
Proudnativist

Carmel, IN

#11 Jul 4, 2011
Thousands of illegal mexiholes marching in the streets without fear of arrest from the latino ass kissing for votes obamanation regime? Watch these illegals start scurrying like rats when the obamanation gets kicked to the curb by someone who will enforce the law.
Joe

El Paso, TX

#14 Jul 11, 2011
John In North Carolina wrote:
Now this has to be one of my favorites of all time. Hell even Mexico does not want its own people back.
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2010/sep/me ...
Mexico would want them back if they were educated and paid taxes but that isn't the kind of people who come over here illegally. Obviously Mexico believes it's a win-win to have them gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guadalajara, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canadian couple slain in Mexican retirement com... (Feb '14) Jun 23 SantiagoMx 2
News Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) Nov '14 llt 15,728
News What in-state tuition means for one undocumente... (May '14) Jun '14 I Want I Want 10
News Davis parishioners shocked, sad after pastor ar... (May '14) May '14 lol 3
News Mexican shoppers head to Texas to avoid higher tax (Nov '13) Feb '14 the looser 2
News Mexican charged in San Diego campaign finance case (Feb '14) Feb '14 too 1
News DEA Targets Mexican Drug Trafficking (Jan '14) Jan '14 Register 1
More from around the web