Elderly couple reported missing from ...

Elderly couple reported missing from cruise ship

There are 1 comment on the Tampabays10.com story from Jan 17, 2009, titled Elderly couple reported missing from cruise ship. In it, Tampabays10.com reports that:

The FBI is investigating the disappearance of an elderly couple who have been reported missing from a Carnival Cruise ship in Long Beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tampabays10.com.

Armstrong

Barnesville, OH

#1 Jan 19, 2009
This is probably another murder committed on Carnival cruise ships. Carnival can't or won't guarantee passenger safety. Think about it. They've been many other incedents of passengers being murdered, falling overboard mysteriously, disapearances and all the time Carnival and their ship personnel always know nothing. Their personnel are criminals that kill the weak and elderly passengers. It's been happening for years. A Carnival tour ship is a very dangerous place to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ensenada, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gurzi Pleads Guilty, Sentenced to 12 Years in P... (Dec '07) Mar '15 tracy 8
Roadblock Mar '15 Brian 1
News New fusion cuisine flourishes in Baja California (Nov '12) Oct '14 Mike Fields 2
News Grand jury indictment reveals nearly 9-year CCS... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Fields 1
News The Wall Street Journal: Baja California, in Me... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Fields 1
News World of Wines: Make a road trip into Mexico's ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Fields 1
Take a boat from Hawaii with our car (Jan '14) Jan '14 Kai 1
More from around the web