Aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan sent to help stranded cruise ship

There are 23 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Nov 9, 2010, titled Aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan sent to help stranded cruise ship. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Nearly 4,500 passengers and crew on a seven-day cruise to the Mexican Riviera were stranded off the coast of Mexico after an engine room fire cut power to their ship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Socalgal

Moreno Valley, CA

#28 Nov 9, 2010
I would rather stay on that ship and eat spam for several more days than be subjected to drug cartels and their pirates during the one hour trip north to the border on a bus.
Taxpayer 00000000007

Harbor City, CA

#29 Nov 9, 2010
If Carnival Cruise does not reimburse the US taxpayer, then I hope all their ships break down and they lose a lot of business, and their stock craters.
PluggedUp

Redondo Beach, CA

#30 Nov 9, 2010
Are the toilets back to working? Hot food available again? Hot water?

Carnival is disgusting when everything IS working...can't imagine when things are not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ensenada, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gurzi Pleads Guilty, Sentenced to 12 Years in P... (Dec '07) Mar '15 tracy 8
Roadblock Mar '15 Brian 1
News New fusion cuisine flourishes in Baja California (Nov '12) Oct '14 Mike Fields 2
News Grand jury indictment reveals nearly 9-year CCS... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Fields 1
News The Wall Street Journal: Baja California, in Me... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Fields 1
News World of Wines: Make a road trip into Mexico's ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Fields 1
Take a boat from Hawaii with our car (Jan '14) Jan '14 Kai 1
More from around the web