Redemption needed for orphans of Mira...

Redemption needed for orphans of Miracle Ranch in Ensenada, Mexico

Posted in the Ensenada, Mexico Forum

FamilyMan

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#1 Oct 21, 2007
This week I met with a friend and he explained a horrible story of betrayal to me concerning the ministry lasting over 27 years to support Miracle Ranch Orphanage Foundation. He described to me how the supporters of this ministry have been deceived for years. Tony (Antonio) Herandez, the director of this orphanage, renamed Miracle Rancho to Rancho El Milagro to evade accountability for the alleged heinous crimes against close to 40 known victims. An ongoing investigation is in progress to remove this director. The stage is set for the story to unfold at a blog site that is built for the defense and protection of orphans and victims of abuse in Ensenada, Mexico. Please visit: blog at http://bajachildrensfund.com
mdq

Flagstaff, AZ

#2 Aug 17, 2008
They were not deceived. They were told over and over again and called the children liars! Do not be deceived by their lies. Satan wears many colors my friend.
mdq

Flagstaff, AZ

#3 Aug 17, 2008
The Baja Children's fund has funded Satan's work.
bill

Atwood, CA

#4 Sep 30, 2009
the same people are still running the Orphange Tony and Eden as christians we need to stand up for truth and confront them.
parker

Tijuana, Mexico

#5 Dec 8, 2009
you need to go to the ranch and talk with tony and edna, im sure you only hear what other people says about it, but why you dont take time and visit them in the ranch?
there is nothing to hide...I been there and I know what is about now
truth

Moorestown, NJ

#6 Feb 1, 2011
you need to go to the Ranch and speak with Caesar and Cheryl for yourself before being so judgmental. I stayed for 4 days at the beginning of this month at Miracle Ranch and it was the greatest experience of my life. They are both wonderful people who will do anything in their power to help those kids. Caesar was cleared of ALL charges and received a formal apology. Next time, before you shoot your mouth off about good Christians being guided by Satan, you should check your facts.
TRUTH

Yorba Linda, CA

#7 Oct 10, 2011
DONT KNOW WHO CAESAR IS ! BUT Tony is not the man you think he is ! he has hurt alot of Kids just ask him about the kids on the web site miracle ranch orphanage !
Steve

Honolulu, HI

#8 Jan 4, 2012
truth wrote:
you need to go to the Ranch and speak with Caesar and Cheryl for yourself before being so judgmental. I stayed for 4 days at the beginning of this month at Miracle Ranch and it was the greatest experience of my life. They are both wonderful people who will do anything in their power to help those kids. Caesar was cleared of ALL charges and received a formal apology. Next time, before you shoot your mouth off about good Christians being guided by Satan, you should check your facts.
I dont Know who Caesar is ! But my name is Steve and I was a part of MRO for 29 years and the board president for many years and if you really want to know the TRUTH you need to contact me and I will tell you what is really going on ! Please open your eyes and heart and dont be deserved ! Listen to both sides first !
Marlah

San Diego, CA

#9 Jun 16, 2015
FamilyMan wrote:
This week I met with a friend and he explained a horrible story of betrayal to me concerning the ministry lasting over 27 years to support Miracle Ranch Orphanage Foundation. He described to me how the supporters of this ministry have been deceived for years. Tony (Antonio) Herandez, the director of this orphanage, renamed Miracle Rancho to Rancho El Milagro to evade accountability for the alleged heinous crimes against close to 40 known victims. An ongoing investigation is in progress to remove this director. The stage is set for the story to unfold at a blog site that is built for the defense and protection of orphans and victims of abuse in Ensenada, Mexico. Please visit: blog at http://bajachildrensfund.com
Sad to see this kind of crap cannot be removed. Anyone who has done even the slightest amount of homework knows that this is a complete farce. The investigation found in a very short time, that the kids (not 40, just a handful) were paid to recite these stories by a person who wanted to take control of the operation. He and is wife are long gone and this very religious and loving group of people are living in harmony, the kids are doing very well in school and are struggling for financial support. Some of the board members and other volunteers have devoted much of their lives to these fantastic and deserving kids for over 40 years. Any doubts? Go see for yourself! They welcome visitors!
Mary

San Diego, CA

#10 Jul 28, 2015
Marlah wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad to see this kind of crap cannot be removed. Anyone who has done even the slightest amount of homework knows that this is a complete farce. The investigation found in a very short time, that the kids (not 40, just a handful) were paid to recite these stories by a person who wanted to take control of the operation. He and is wife are long gone and this very religious and loving group of people are living in harmony, the kids are doing very well in school and are struggling for financial support. Some of the board members and other volunteers have devoted much of their lives to these fantastic and deserving kids for over 40 years. Any doubts? Go see for yourself! They welcome visitors!
I would like to know what has happened to Tony and Edna. Are they still at the ranch? Were they cleared of all the charges? How are they doing today and how are their children doing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ensenada, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Electricity Sep 10 Tetess 1
hoteles Jul '16 ed s 1
Looking 4 birth brother/Busco hermano (Sep '15) Sep '15 Mamaria 1
News Gurzi Pleads Guilty, Sentenced to 12 Years in P... (Dec '07) Jul '15 nofool 10
Roadblock (Mar '15) Mar '15 Brian 1
News New fusion cuisine flourishes in Baja California (Nov '12) Oct '14 Mike Fields 2
News Grand jury indictment reveals nearly 9-year CCS... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Fields 1
More from around the web