Riverbank couple wants apology for di...

Riverbank couple wants apology for disaster cruise trip

There are 2 comments on the News10.net story from Apr 6, 2013, titled Riverbank couple wants apology for disaster cruise trip. In it, News10.net reports that:

It was Lisa Gomez's first cruise; a Valentine's Day present from boyfriend Beryl Rawlings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10.net.

Lisa Gomez

Modesto, CA

#1 Apr 6, 2013
Hi I'm Lisa from the story about the disaster cruise trip. After watching the news 10 clip of our story I think that channel 10 did a great job with us but as to Carnival's response of coarse they are going to try to save face and make their company look awesome but honestly our options were very limited to basically " you need to get off and also sign a release waiver ". We wanted to stay on the ship until we got closer to San Diego but they informed us they couldn't help us much more and also it could cost so much more if we were at sea and they had to medi-flight me to a hospital . CASH,CASH CASH, that's what Carnival was more concerned about.
Sharky

United States

#2 Apr 6, 2013
I think Carmival should step up and do what's right. Sounds like they only care about the almighty dollar!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ensenada, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hoteles Jul '16 ed s 1
Looking 4 birth brother/Busco hermano (Sep '15) Sep '15 Mamaria 1
Redemption needed for orphans of Miracle Ranch ... (Oct '07) Jul '15 Mary 10
News Gurzi Pleads Guilty, Sentenced to 12 Years in P... (Dec '07) Jul '15 nofool 10
Roadblock (Mar '15) Mar '15 Brian 1
News New fusion cuisine flourishes in Baja California (Nov '12) Oct '14 Mike Fields 2
News Grand jury indictment reveals nearly 9-year CCS... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mike Fields 1
More from around the web