Tapioca Joe

There are 2 comments on the Yucatan Living story from Apr 27, 2010, titled Tapioca Joe. In it, Yucatan Living reports that:

Type : Bubble Tea and Smoothies Neighborhood : Col. Emiliano Zapata Norte Telephone : 045-811-516-6388 Address : Calle 34 #396 x 39 and 41 How to Get There from the Centro : Go North on Paseo de Montejo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yucatan Living.

Michael Tran

Concord, CA

#1 Apr 27, 2010
Nice place... I love TARO !!! They have Free WI-FI. Pass the Burger King Circle and Office Depot. Tapioca Joe is in the shopping center on the right that also has Carl’s Junior and Segafredo. If you get to Superama, you’ve gone too far.
Just Me

Monterrey, Mexico

#2 Dec 26, 2011
The best bubble teas in town !!!:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emiliano Zapata, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Worst hurricane ever' hits Mexico (Oct '15) Oct '15 Le Jimbo 8
News Mexican Revolution hero lynched by posse 100 ye... (Aug '15) Aug '15 huey goins 14
News Does Mexico need a new Zapata or Villa to lead ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 MexicanINexile 2
News Why do millions risk their lives to cross the b... (Jan '10) Mar '12 ga_patriot 494
News Reporting: El PasoCIUDAD Juarez is Mexico's Pos... (Dec '11) Dec '11 What 1
News Reporting: El PasoCIUDAD Juarez is Mexico's Pos... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Mexico Genocide 1
News Reporting: El PasoCIUDAD Juarez is Mexico's Pos... (Oct '11) Oct '11 White Flag 1
More from around the web