Hit La Pinata for a little something ...

Hit La Pinata for a little something for everyone

There are 1 comment on the Desert Sun story from May 13, 2011, titled Hit La Pinata for a little something for everyone. In it, Desert Sun reports that:

Named for the festive candy-filled ornaments that children break open during Mexican celebrations, La Pinata has been an icon of Mexican and American culture in Indio for 43 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Desert Sun.

Nicole

Glendale, CA

#1 Jun 9, 2011
A great pinata resource is fiestpinata.com , how to make a pinata articles, the history of pinata tradition and more...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emiliano Zapata, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Worst hurricane ever' hits Mexico (Oct '15) Aug '16 kuda 10
News Mexican Revolution hero lynched by posse 100 ye... (Aug '15) Aug '15 huey goins 14
News Does Mexico need a new Zapata or Villa to lead ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 MexicanINexile 2
News Why do millions risk their lives to cross the b... (Jan '10) Mar '12 ga_patriot 494
News Reporting: El PasoCIUDAD Juarez is Mexico's Pos... (Dec '11) Dec '11 What 1
News Tapioca Joe (Apr '10) Dec '11 Just Me 2
News Reporting: El PasoCIUDAD Juarez is Mexico's Pos... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Mexico Genocide 1
More from around the web