Commemorative art: Restaurant exhibit marks Mexican Revolution

Full story: El Paso Times 8
Artist Armando Lopez shows two of the portraits he made to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Mexican Revolution. Full Story
Arizona Mex-i-Can

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Nov 29, 2010
"Viva Mexico" Arriba Villa y Zapata
el paso

El Paso, TX

#2 Nov 29, 2010
who cares this is america we dont care of tht shhhhhiiittt
el paso

El Paso, TX

#3 Nov 29, 2010
Arizona Mex-i-Can wrote:
"Viva Mexico" Arriba Villa y Zapata
and why viva mexico why do u guys say tht viva????? ffffuuuucckkkk mexico & its ssshhhhiiittttyyy people die mexico die mexico die why cant u say arriva el estado unidos cause wht u have the beautiful red whit and blue has giving it to u think about it
mexicants

El Paso, TX

#4 Nov 29, 2010
You can buy velvet portraits like that on the Santa Fe Bridge for $10 while waiting to cross back into Hell Paso!!! He's just another dumb asssss mexicant.
Pinchejuan

Elgin, TX

#5 Nov 30, 2010
As Diaz said, "Pity poor Mexico. So far from God, so close to the United States." We furnish the demand and the guns, but the xenophobes can't do a thing but threaten and slander.
Fight The Power

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Nov 30, 2010
Tu General was a racist and a bigot!!!

In reality going into Fortis and admiring Lopezs work is no different than admiring portraits of Hitler.
Won Hung Low

El Paso, TX

#7 Nov 30, 2010
Fight The Power wrote:
Tu General was a racist and a bigot!!!
In reality going into Fortis and admiring Lopezs work is no different than admiring portraits of Hitler.
Wonder if anybody of Chinese descent has been to the Villa museum in Chihuahua?
Can you imagine if there was a display somewhere here in the US of a mexicans head on a saddle horn all the hell the mexicans would raise?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#8 Dec 2, 2010
el paso wrote:
<quoted text>and why viva mexico why do u guys say tht viva????? ffffuuuucckkkk mexico & its ssshhhhiiittttyyy people die mexico die mexico die why cant u say arriva el estado unidos cause wht u have the beautiful red whit and blue has giving it to u think about it
We say "viva" because despite its obvious problems, we still love our country. Would you like it if someone swore at you if you said the same about your country?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emiliano Zapata, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do millions risk their lives to cross the b... (Jan '10) Mar '12 ga_patriot 494
Reporting: El PasoCIUDAD Juarez is Mexico's Pos... (Dec '11) Dec '11 What 1
Tapioca Joe (Apr '10) Dec '11 Just Me 2
Reporting: El PasoCIUDAD Juarez is Mexico's Pos... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Mexico Genocide 1
Reporting: El PasoCIUDAD Juarez is Mexico's Pos... (Oct '11) Oct '11 White Flag 1
Reporting: El PasoCIUDAD Juarez is Mexico's Pos... (Aug '11) Aug '11 No Will 1
Hit La Pinata for a little something for everyone (Jun '11) Jun '11 Nicole 1

Emiliano Zapata, Mexico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:39 am PST