Mexico mass graves of 219 signal major cartel rift (4:25 a.m.)

The vacant car repair lot hardly looks out of place in a vibrant but gritty part of the northern colonial city of Durango, famous as the set for John Wayne westerns. Full Story
Quark

Las Cruces, NM

#1 May 23, 2011
"The larger discovery in Durango, however, has been met with little more than a shrug and the swearing by neighbors that they never heard or saw anything unusual as assassins buried scores of bodies under city streets."

""If anyone talks," she said, "they might get their head cut off."

And, as in the U.S. the people who stand the most to gain fro all this are in the police force and the government.
Frost

Chaparral, NM

#2 May 23, 2011
I'm sure you all know that this violence is fueled my the United State's drug abuse. That little amount you buy will add up and go a long way. Any of you that deny this are users, therefore, responsible.
FWA

Las Cruces, NM

#3 May 23, 2011
Frost wrote:
I'm sure you all know that this violence is fueled my the United State's drug abuse. That little amount you buy will add up and go a long way. Any of you that deny this are users, therefore, responsible.
just like all our tax dollars that goes to support terrorist??? If you deny this and agree with our aid to these nations and are responsible for helping vote our lawmakers and leaders in that makes you a terrorist???
Frost

Chaparral, NM

#4 May 23, 2011
FWA wrote:
<quoted text>
just like all our tax dollars that goes to support terrorist??? If you deny this and agree with our aid to these nations and are responsible for helping vote our lawmakers and leaders in that makes you a terrorist???
No, it doesn't.
discipline

Las Cruces, NM

#5 May 23, 2011
FWA wrote:
<quoted text>
What a convoluted and idiotic statement.
Ace_1028

Las Cruces, NM

#7 May 23, 2011
The mexican president isnt doing a dam thing to stop this violence, because he gets a cut. In mexico money talks.. Its sad people have to die, but its drug dealers killing drug dealers, alot is blamed on the cartels, and its really these stupid little gang bangers the cartel does not kill women, elders, and children they take out their enemies.. The price one pays for drugs, and thats because the USA doesny help in stopping the drug abuse...
Seriously

Albuquerque, NM

#8 May 23, 2011
It's a start.
Just Sayin

Albuquerque, NM

#9 May 23, 2011
Sub-human savages.
Just Sayin

Albuquerque, NM

#10 May 23, 2011
Frost wrote:
Okay ~ I'll agree, but only as long as they keep killing each other.
Major Rift

United States

#11 May 23, 2011
219 and counting...connecting to a population with too much greed and information...

Share and relax a little.
pinchejuan

Georgetown, TX

#12 May 24, 2011
Anyone thinking that Americans will stop self-medicating is almost as delusional as those who think the deficit problems can be cured without additional tax revenue and then vote to continue subsidies to the oil companies. Encourage your self-medicating friends to use only US grown medicinal herbs. As a rich Republican, offer to subsidize them for the 400% increase in price, while you're at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durango, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Busco a familia de mi papa que era de durango. ... Jul '14 Familia 2
Mary Baeza passed away (Jan '14) Jan '14 DC Memo csr x 2000 7
Couple marries at El Paso port of entry to prot... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Crack Pipe 36
Peligroso o no? (Mar '12) Mar '12 Pinos Suarez via ... 1
Mexican fugitive handed over to Phoenix police (Oct '11) Dec '11 bob 9
Zona de silencio (Aug '11) Aug '11 Serrano Red 1
23 indicted in $36 million Mexican drug cartel ... (Jul '11) Jul '11 American in Monte... 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:33 pm PST