Millions return to work in Mexico as ...

Millions return to work in Mexico as suspected swine flu deaths...

There are 14 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Millions return to work in Mexico as suspected swine flu deaths.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The Mexican government is trying to stem the spread of a deadly strain of swine flu as a new work week begins by urging people to stay home Monday if they have any symptoms of the virus believed to have killed more than 100 people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

A1ACharles ROCKS

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Apr 27, 2009
What are the ages of those affected? Were they sickly, old, young?

Is this thing on?
A1ACharles ROCKS

Boca Raton, FL

#2 Apr 27, 2009
I only have enough food and ammo for 2 weeks.
rileys suspenders

Warsaw, IN

#3 Apr 27, 2009
A1ACharles ROCKS wrote:
I only have enough food and ammo for 2 weeks.
won't be enough.
better get more ammo, even if you have to trade food for it.
specially in so fla.
get lots of cigs, too. you can trade those for food when your own food is gone.
and pills. get lots of pills. you can trade those for food, too.
don't worry about having money when it hits. you won't want to be carrying any money.
if i were you, i'd get out of there because the type of people that are around there are just the kind of people that will catch the disease. and with their alternative lifestyles, they'll spread it faster.
Officer Dingle

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Apr 27, 2009
I guess were gonna have to put an air filtration system on our border fence.
A1ACharles ROCKS

Boca Raton, FL

#5 Apr 27, 2009
rileys suspenders wrote:
<quoted text>
won't be enough.
better get more ammo, even if you have to trade food for it.
specially in so fla.
get lots of cigs, too. you can trade those for food when your own food is gone.
and pills. get lots of pills. you can trade those for food, too.
don't worry about having money when it hits. you won't want to be carrying any money.
if i were you, i'd get out of there because the type of people that are around there are just the kind of people that will catch the disease. and with their alternative lifestyles, they'll spread it faster.
They sell cans of Yugo amm for cheap.
Boca

Munford, AL

#6 Apr 27, 2009
Maybe we should send concerned one down to Mexico to investagate.
lou

Hollywood, FL

#7 Apr 27, 2009
NOW WOULD ALL YOU LIBERALS LIKE TO SECURE OUR BORDERS JUST BECAUSE WE CAN ALL DIE FROM FOREIGN DISEASE OR SHOULD THEY ALL BE COVERED BY OUR NATIONAL HEALTH CARE THAT WAY THEY COULD COME GET THEIR FLU SHOTS.
The Truth

Maybee, MI

#8 Apr 27, 2009
http://www.deepjournal.com/p/43/a/en/1960.htm...
read this now !!! educate yourself on the truth of this huge scam!!!
huh what

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Apr 27, 2009
What to happened to Bird flu?
Same Old School

United States

#10 Apr 27, 2009
lou wrote:
NOW WOULD ALL YOU LIBERALS LIKE TO SECURE OUR BORDERS JUST BECAUSE WE CAN ALL DIE FROM FOREIGN DISEASE OR SHOULD THEY ALL BE COVERED BY OUR NATIONAL HEALTH CARE THAT WAY THEY COULD COME GET THEIR FLU SHOTS.
Hey Lou. Where the hell did you get the idea free thinkers and men you classify as liberal were for the invasion of our country by these third world mutts? Most of them snuck in while yer boy shrub was play acting as president.
I say

Boca Raton, FL

#12 Apr 27, 2009
Any chance we can round up a couple hundred THOUSAND illegals, and send them back to Mexico to work?
fitch

Zapata, TX

#13 Apr 27, 2009
this goes to all of yall who think mexicans, illegals should go back to mexico. wut is yall fukin problem you go on talkin shit about them when u know damn righ they do more than yall they do the shit u lazy asses dont want to do so dont go on crying saying thr takin your jobs and shit.me im am not a mexican im a 19 year old american who know how to think and knows wut the fuck is going on in life so 4 those who say "lets round up a couple hundred THOUSAND illegals, and send them back to Mexico to work?"the reason we dont is because they do more than you and if they ever do send them back im pretty sure ur gonna be in ur house doing nuting
A1ACharles ROCKS

Boca Raton, FL

#16 Apr 28, 2009
huh what wrote:
What to happened to Bird flu?
It has mutated and is now carried by the pigs.
A1ACharles ROCKS

Boca Raton, FL

#17 Apr 28, 2009
Saw my first flu mask today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuauhtemoc, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News International alert: truck stolen with highly r... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Concerned 5
News Fight begins over opening up Mexico's oil monopoly (Nov '13) Nov '13 HRH 1
News Bloomberg gets caught up in Mexico soda tax fight (Oct '13) Oct '13 Ol No Name 1
News Mexican lawmaker asks to ban gay unions in public (Sep '13) Sep '13 Frankie Rizzo 369
News Dramatic video shows mass brawl between Polish ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 The Iron Francisk... 13
News Fight over revered ex-president's image dominat... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Dear Governor Cuomo 1
News Proper disposal of used tires: Juarez may help ... (Dec '10) Aug '11 Mr-D-ElPaso 12
More from around the web