Texas-Mexico Border Violence May Harm Kids' Mental Health

Full story: HON 15
Researchers looked at the mental health of children and teens living in El Paso, Texas, and Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, in 2007 and again in 2010. Full Story
Too much sun

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Offended yet?

“And the suggestion that anybody in my team, whether the secretary of state, our U.N. ambassador, anybody on my team would play politics or mislead when we’ve lost four of our own, governor, is offensive.”
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#2 Oct 19, 2012
He really put Romney in his place the other night - Mitt was speechless after he was owned like that.
Drug thug connection

Wichita Falls, TX

#3 Oct 20, 2012
The glaring spotlight on the el paso region is highlighted with the criminal element riding the local democrat wagon.

The posts supporting the drug thug life style are evident in their goals,
Destruction of Aamerica.
Drug thug connection

Wichita Falls, TX

#4 Oct 20, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
He really put Romney in his place the other night - Mitt was speechless after he was owned like that.
Just how clueless are you?
ima

El Paso, TX

#5 Oct 20, 2012
Too much sun wrote:
Offended yet?
“And the suggestion that anybody in my team, whether the secretary of state, our U.N. ambassador, anybody on my team would play politics or mislead when we’ve lost four of our own, governor, is offensive.”
That's what I say!!! send those kids back to Mexico and let their government DEAL WITH THEM......why do we tend to their needs when we need tending of our own youth and many citizen elderly who need our medical attention and survival care under this UNJUST ADMINISTRATION who bows to and sympathizes with OUR ATTACKERS???!!!
ima

El Paso, TX

#6 Oct 20, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
He really put Romney in his place the other night - Mitt was speechless after he was owned like that.
Mitt is never left speechless, he's too bright & updated on ALL THAT IS GOING ON which shows his heart and soul is here in our country not somewhere else trying to PATCH THINGS UP WITH OUR ATTACKERS! What happened in Benghazi shouldn't & wouldn't of happened had the messiah been minding his presidential business. If he couldn't get all his words out, the moderator was biased in interrupting him WAY TOO MUCH.....like you don't know this. BLIND FOOL!
well

Hamilton, Canada

#7 Oct 20, 2012
Texas-Mexico Border Violence May Harm Kids' Mental Health....or make them more stupid.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#8 Oct 20, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> Mitt is never left speechless, he's too bright & updated on ALL THAT IS GOING ON which shows his heart and soul is here in our country not somewhere else trying to PATCH THINGS UP WITH OUR ATTACKERS! What happened in Benghazi shouldn't & wouldn't of happened had the messiah been minding his presidential business. If he couldn't get all his words out, the moderator was biased in interrupting him WAY TOO MUCH.....like you don't know this. BLIND FOOL!
If he's not left speechless why doesn't he give more specifics? He doesn't support mental health, he doesn't support green subsidies and he doesn't like his fat cat friends paying more taxes. What does he stand for though?
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#9 Oct 20, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> Mitt is never left speechless, he's too bright & updated on ALL THAT IS GOING ON which shows his heart and soul is here in our country not somewhere else trying to PATCH THINGS UP WITH OUR ATTACKERS! What happened in Benghazi shouldn't & wouldn't of happened had the messiah been minding his presidential business. If he couldn't get all his words out, the moderator was biased in interrupting him WAY TOO MUCH.....like you don't know this. BLIND FOOL!
Yeah but he has to be reminded of what he has said previously to make sure he does not waffle.
ima

El Paso, TX

#10 Oct 20, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's not left speechless why doesn't he give more specifics? He doesn't support mental health, he doesn't support green subsidies and he doesn't like his fat cat friends paying more taxes. What does he stand for though?
It certainly won't be Sharia Law!!!!!!He will be more specific when the messiah IS SPECIFIC about HIS INTENTIONS.... NEXT 4 YRS, IF HE WINS and I don't think Americans are that blind as to vote him in office a 2nd term.
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#11 Oct 20, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> It certainly won't be Sharia Law!!!!!!He will be more specific when the messiah IS SPECIFIC about HIS INTENTIONS.... NEXT 4 YRS, IF HE WINS and I don't think Americans are that blind as to vote him in office a 2nd term.
Settle down vieja putota.
Concerned

Mexico

#12 Oct 20, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but he has to be reminded of what he has said previously to make sure he does not waffle.
Obama does not waffle. He said if he did not improve the economy and create more jobs that he would step down. His exact words. I am waiting for the announcement. Seriously if I was to hire a manager to run my company and he promised me that he would create more profit and more jobs, but he did just the opposite. I would let him go. He would not have to step down.'

Bottom line. Did he do what he said what he was going to do? If so tell me how. I do not like excuses as he knew what he was up against.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#13 Oct 20, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama does not waffle. He said if he did not improve the economy and create more jobs that he would step down. His exact words. I am waiting for the announcement. Seriously if I was to hire a manager to run my company and he promised me that he would create more profit and more jobs, but he did just the opposite. I would let him go. He would not have to step down.'
Bottom line. Did he do what he said what he was going to do? If so tell me how. I do not like excuses as he knew what he was up against.
He may not waffle in his opinions but he damn sure eats a lot of them, along with friend chicken and collard greens. That's reason enough to vote against him in my view which is why Monday morning I will proudly cast my ballot for Romney.
jax

Houston, TX

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Hell yes living in these places effect our children. I was lucky enough to be raised in a wonderful small town hundreds and hundreds of miles away but today ,as an adult, I feel so sorry for these kids . We Americans.( not ne ) might be opposed to legal and illegal immigration but don't you get why they want out. If they stay they will live in dire poverty,die or end up in the drug trade. No parent wants that and if my kids were facing it I would escape too,legally or illegally . At least see it from a poor innocent childs view .
jax

Houston, TX

#15 Dec 7, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's not left speechless why doesn't he give more specifics? He doesn't support mental health, he doesn't support green subsidies and he doesn't like his fat cat friends paying more taxes. What does he stand for though?
Romney stood for greed ,evil and no empathy for the poor .People saw through him.And him using his wifes damn illnesses was a low blow. At least they have the money to fight them. She was no survivor she was lucky enough to be rich and given real healthcare .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ciudad Juarez, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After Denials Ten Days Ago, DHS Admits ISIS Is ... Sep 11 Rita Adams 1
Tijuana Prostitutes who Cater to American "John... (Nov '07) Aug 27 asdads 33
Femicide in Mexico: An Unpunished Crime Aug '14 Sirius 6
US-Mexico border crime in focus on 'The Bridge' Aug '14 Anthony Borrego 2
Lawmakers Call for More Transparency in Port-of... Jul '14 Imperial Chicano 1
Migration spotlights Mexican 'coyote' smugglers Jul '14 flight other 1
Admitted smuggler entrapped by government, fami... (Nov '07) Jul '14 Rolling Papers 6
•••

Ciudad Juarez, Mexico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••