Drug gang vs. Mexican army leaves 21 ...

Drug gang vs. Mexican army leaves 21 dead outside Ciudad Juarez

There are 5 comments on the www.dvorak.org story from Feb 11, 2009, titled Drug gang vs. Mexican army leaves 21 dead outside Ciudad Juarez. In it, www.dvorak.org reports that:

Mexican soldiers fought gun battles with drug cartel hitmen near the U.S. border after gangsters abducted local police in violence that killed 21 people and left bodies strewn in the desert.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dvorak.org.

“Home In Georgia Now”

Since: Jul 07

The "City of Gold" in Georgia

#1 Feb 12, 2009
QUOTE: The presence of more than 3,000 troops and federal police in Chihuahua has done nothing to contain the violence. Ciudad Juarez, a manufacturing city in the desert across from El Paso, Texas, has seen beheadings, daily shootouts and a surge in kidnappings and extortion.

3000 troops & police and they can not get a handle on this. WOW!!!

“Green card?”

Since: Jan 08

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#2 Feb 12, 2009
John In North Carolina wrote:
QUOTE: The presence of more than 3,000 troops and federal police in Chihuahua has done nothing to contain the violence. Ciudad Juarez, a manufacturing city in the desert across from El Paso, Texas, has seen beheadings, daily shootouts and a surge in kidnappings and extortion.
3000 troops & police and they can not get a handle on this. WOW!!!
How do you think I feel? I take comfort in living next door to a federale, biggest Mexican I've ever seen.

“Home In Georgia Now”

Since: Jul 07

The "City of Gold" in Georgia

#3 Feb 13, 2009
Rogerg wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you think I feel? I take comfort in living next door to a federale, biggest Mexican I've ever seen.
Rogerg my friend,I shall say a special prayer for you from now on. Good Lord. I am still astounded. This is all the more reason to declare this invasion of "ILLEGAL ALIENS" a direct threat to our national security and put the US military on the border to secure it.
anonimo

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2009
it was not a war of one cartel against the goverment
it was sinaloa cartel and the goverment against another cartel. stop acting like you guys don't know
anonimo

United States

#5 Feb 17, 2009
The mexican goverment sold the "plaza" to a Chapo Guzman/Sinaloa cartel so that is why they are helping them to kill thousands of people that belong to any other cartel. the goverment doesn't care about the killings. they just want their piece of the pie too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ciudad Juarez, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trish Long: Sheriff's Posse at Cowboy Park (Jul '10) Jun 17 DC Dave 17
News Illegal immigration is actually rising now, tha... Apr '16 sanchoclaus 3
News Cocaine Is Evil (Dec '13) Apr '16 mztza 2
News Trump's immigration outrage poses challenge for... Mar '16 DC D 1
News Pope on Trump: Anyone who wants border walls is... Feb '16 Abolish the GOP 2
News Pope Blesses Refugees, Prays for Illegal Immigr... Feb '16 wild child 5
News The Latest: Pilgrim seeks papal miracle to heal... Feb '16 ELAINE 1
More from around the web