Jabin Bogan, Dallas Trucker Accused O...

Jabin Bogan, Dallas Trucker Accused Of Smuggling, Freed From Mexican Jail

There are 35 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Nov 25, 2012, titled Jabin Bogan, Dallas Trucker Accused Of Smuggling, Freed From Mexican Jail. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

A Dallas trucker imprisoned for seven months in Mexico on accusations that he tried to smuggle assault rifle ammunition into the country broke down in tears Friday when he returned to the U.S., saying he had at times given up hope.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sirius

Querétaro, Mexico

#22 Nov 29, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>.I spend 1/2 the year in China, and 1/2 in other parts of the world, I'm an American. I wasn't trying to be sarcastic when I asked if you made a mistake about your comment, learning English in Mexico. Did you mean, Learning Spanish while in Mexico?
Regards.
I ment that all (the Mexican) learn English (in Mexico) for the benefit of the incarcerated driver... but let's forget about it, do you agree? ;-).

----------

Hey, lucky you, I have the yet unfulfilled wish to visit China, or other parts of East Asia.

Shangai is a city that is booming incredibly, so I have heard.

Regards.
POS

Shanghai, China

#23 Nov 29, 2012
AREU5REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who needs a remedial course - one never begins a sentence with "because" if one wants to employ good grammar and be respected for their intellectual prowess. Perhaps living in China has warped your brain or maybe it's all that dog and cat you've been eating.
In business you should not start a sentence with "Because". In business you should not start a sentence with "Because". In other instances it is ok, to emphasize a statement, It is ok to start a sentence with "Because". Because you are an idiot. No, I haven't eaten any cats or dogs. But I have had JACKASS in Italy. In some parts of the world, people eat their enemy's.
POS

Shanghai, China

#24 Nov 29, 2012
Sirius wrote:
<quoted text>
I ment that all (the Mexican) learn English (in Mexico) for the benefit of the incarcerated driver... but let's forget about it, do you agree? ;-).
----------
Hey, lucky you, I have the yet unfulfilled wish to visit China, or other parts of East Asia.
Shangai is a city that is booming incredibly, so I have heard.
Regards.
Ok, no problem. China is a very intrusting Country. If you ever make it over here. Make sure you read up on some of the things that commonly happen here. The pushing, cutting in lines, spitting, defecating and urination in public. Learn some helpful phrases before coming here. Just like people should do before going to Mexico. Shanghai is and has been a developed part of China for over a century. The Monty Carlo of Asia, with out the gambling. You can go to Macao for that. It's a 1 hour boat ride from Hong Kong. Hong Kong is a 2 hour flight from Shanghai. A visa is required to enter Mainland China. I'm not sure if a Visa is required for a Mexican citizen to enter Hong Kong or Macao. For an American, it is not required to have a Visa to enter Hong Kong or Macao, just a passport.

There is plenty to see here in China. Domestic travel prices in China is reasonable, Planes, trains & Busses. Major Hotel brands all over the country. And it is relatively safe here. People might stare at you in the rural areas of China, But in the bigger cities, you find yourself staring at the other foreigners.

But it is a developing country. You can call it an ugly woman with makeup. Behind all the glimmer, most of the is not developed. That's the real China, that most of the people deal with here.
AREU5REAL

El Paso, TX

#25 Nov 29, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>In business you should not start a sentence with "Because". In business you should not start a sentence with "Because". In other instances it is ok, to emphasize a statement, It is ok to start a sentence with "Because". Because you are an idiot. No, I haven't eaten any cats or dogs. But I have had JACKASS in Italy. In some parts of the world, people eat their enemy's.
Wrong again as per usual. I used to date an English teacher and she is way smarter than your dumb butt. Stop eating the Shanghai mushrooms and wake up to smell the molasses. Because you are a filthy liar, you're pursuing your filthy lucre overseas and probably fornicating with the locals too.
POS

Shanghai, China

#26 Nov 29, 2012
AREU5REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again as per usual. I used to date an English teacher and she is way smarter than your dumb butt. Stop eating the Shanghai mushrooms and wake up to smell the molasses. Because you are a filthy liar, you're pursuing your filthy lucre overseas and probably fornicating with the locals too.
That was when you were in first grade for 3 years, she had to pass you then. She dumped you because you were un-teachable. Another little minded man child calling names. Come back with some substance you poor under educated dropou
AREU5REAL

El Paso, TX

#27 Nov 29, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text> That was when you were in first grade for 3 years, she had to pass you then. She dumped you because you were un-teachable. Another little minded man child calling names. Come back with some substance you poor under educated dropou
Go stufu your mama and then take a short walk on a long pier and then a flying leap into Lake Imbecile. Your latent homo feelings are now clearly evident and I will not carry on a conversation with a pervert.
Mr Harper De La O

United States

#29 Nov 29, 2012
Sirius wrote:
Oops SupremeChicanoCommander...:(
We however in Mexico praise ourselves of no holding bad feelings for any race.
Regards.
----------
I like that nick "SupremeChicanoCommander ". ;)
You say. That now because your still a brinca puente, or you have mucho euro blood. The second Limpia is coming soon
Mr Harper De La O

United States

#30 Nov 29, 2012
Sirius wrote:
<quoted text>
I ment that all (the Mexican) learn English (in Mexico) for the benefit of the incarcerated driver... but let's forget about it, do you agree? ;-).
----------
Hey, lucky you, I have the yet unfulfilled wish to visit China, or other parts of East Asia.
Shangai is a city that is booming incredibly, so I ha
Regards.
Don't listen to that Guy, ese pendejo couldn't show you where Chna was on a map.
I'll start giving you lessons.
Hello- Q-vo,= Saca Moco
My Name-mi nombre= Chin Chan Way
POS

Shanghai, China

#31 Nov 29, 2012
Mr Harper De La O wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't listen to that Guy, ese pendejo couldn't show you where Chna was on a map.
I'll start giving you lessons.
Hello- Q-vo,= Saca Moco
My Name-mi nombre= Chin Chan Way
Crawl back into your dumpster, with the stolen water that will sell tomorrow. Enjoy the cold night together with your other personalities. You have no idea who I am. And that goes for yourself also, what a schizophrenic you are.
Mr Harper De La O

El Paso, TX

#32 Nov 29, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Crawl back into your dumpster, with the stolen water that will sell tomorrow. Enjoy the cold night together with your other personalities. You have no idea who I am. And that goes for yourself also, what a schizophrenic you are.
So you are saying your a POS and not a pendejo?
POS

Shanghai, China

#33 Nov 29, 2012
Mr Harper De La O wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying your a POS and not a pendejo?
The POS starts the post back to you retard.
Mr Harper De La O

El Paso, TX

#34 Nov 29, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text> The POS starts the post back to you retard.
So what is a piece of caca doing in china? answer the question. their probably going to eat you cause they eat caca.
POS

Shanghai, China

#35 Nov 29, 2012
Mr Harper De La O wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is a piece of caca doing in china? answer the question. their probably going to eat you cause they eat caca.
STFU, you're such a retard.
large car

Lockhart, TX

#36 Dec 8, 2012
Yall suck it was a wrong turn most truckers are ignorant racist mostly the white ones. That r 3/4natve americans lol
fernando

Katy, TX

#37 Dec 9, 2012
yes he was only going to make a u turn, after 'accidentaly' dropping the loads that is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ciudad Juarez, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S./Mexico Border Jun 30 Chapo 2
News Trish Long: Sheriff's Posse at Cowboy Park (Jul '10) Jun '16 DC Dave 17
News Illegal immigration is actually rising now, tha... Apr '16 sanchoclaus 3
News Cocaine Is Evil (Dec '13) Apr '16 mztza 2
News Trump's immigration outrage poses challenge for... Mar '16 DC D 1
News Pope on Trump: Anyone who wants border walls is... Feb '16 Abolish the GOP 2
News Pope Blesses Refugees, Prays for Illegal Immigr... Feb '16 wild child 5
More from around the web