Mexico arrests dozen in prostitution ...

Mexico arrests dozen in prostitution ring in connection with killings of 11 women on border

There are 3 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jun 12, 2013, titled Mexico arrests dozen in prostitution ring in connection with killings of 11 women on border. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Mexican prosecutors have arrested 12 people in connection with the slayings of 11 young women whose skeletal remains were found near the northern border city of Ciudad Juarez early last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 12, 2013
And, yet, Obama wants these people to be the new, dominating political force in the U.S.

Thanks for your subversive, new immigration "reform" Mr. Creep-in-Chief.
Harell Rice

El Paso, TX

#2 Jun 12, 2013
Texas will turn blue in 2016, We need to welcome these new americans and try and sell them our anti-women, anti-clean air, anti-old people agenda. We need to win them over.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 12, 2013
I love sarcasm...not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chihuahua, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racism remains alive in El Paso (Feb '08) Fri Huey Goins 1,517
News La Choza expands in Boulder as owner's 'dream i... Jul '16 Kalizar 2
News U.S. Apple Growers Win Rare Antidumping Case in... Jul '16 GINGERICH 1
News Convicted child molester surrenders to authorities (Jan '10) Jul '16 GINGERICH 3
News Trish Long: Sheriff's Posse at Cowboy Park (Jul '10) Jun '16 DC Dave 17
News New Mormon missionaries are sharing Gospel in t... (Dec '15) Apr '16 my opinion 29
News Advocates in 2 states act to improve treatment ... Apr '16 huey goins 3
More from around the web