La Mesa Woman Among 4 People Found Dead In Baja

Full story: KNBC Los Angeles

The body of a La Mesa woman was among four bodies discovered over the weekend in a rural canyon east of Rosarito Beach, it was reported Tuesday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
YVONNE

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

This is a very sad story, I have a home in Rosarito and I keep hearing stories about killings, robberies, etc. I don't even want to go to my house anymore, it's just getting very bad. Americans have to stop going south until that Mexican Government starts cleanning up the crime there, it's out of hand. I hate feeling this way because I just love Roarito for 18 years I been regulary visiting there and I know people there and they all say the same things, it's out of control there now.
Mike Lobo

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

What a pity. Young and beautiful, but if you do the crime, then you must be ready to pay the consequences. She did!
StrawberrySmiles

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Very dangerous for Americans in Mexico right now. Don't go. Even Tiajuana is bad right now.
Wendy Anaheim The OC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

A man taken away from his kids so suddently he's gone his kids will never see him again.
Sad but true I know these kids and their mother. My heart goes out to you and the kids I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family at this time of needed.
Libby u r missed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

I knew Libby from high school... she was a very nice person and when I saw the pictures I was in shocked!
I hate when people judge and make assumptions about someone without even knowing them...
To the Craig family.ůMy deepest condolences. I will always remember you daughter as a fun loving person... Happy, Funny, and with braces at the time...
Melissa73

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

I myself am worried about the violence in Baja with the cartel and all. My parents are leaving to our beach house in Ensenada in a few days. I am very scared for them to travel, but my parents insist they will be fine. I heard that if you travel during the day you should be fine. Im not sure if i would ever stop in Tijuana or Rosarito, but Ensenada seems ok for now. Any thoughts??
David

Lake Havasu City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Melissa73 wrote:
I myself am worried about the violence in Baja with the cartel and all. My parents are leaving to our beach house in Ensenada in a few days. I am very scared for them to travel, but my parents insist they will be fine. I heard that if you travel during the day you should be fine. Im not sure if i would ever stop in Tijuana or Rosarito, but Ensenada seems ok for now. Any thoughts??
Between the toll-booth and Rosarito, day or nights is where the American vehicles are forced to the side of the road, robbed, women are violated, men are taken for ransom. But it probably won't happen to them.
Cindy

Escondido, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

I would like to say thank you to the person that went to high school with my cousin Libey for making such nice comments. It's true that people just go off and say idiotic things, especially when they did not know the victim. She was a great person and we are just torn up about it. I love you my little chata!
Anthony

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Wendy Anaheim The OC wrote:
A man taken away from his kids so suddently he's gone his kids will never see him again.
Sad but true I know these kids and their mother. My heart goes out to you and the kids I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family at this time of needed.

Today is my fathers birthday r.i.p to him & the 3 others that were killed also ..
notrackphone

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Mike Lobo wrote:
What a pity. Young and beautiful, but if you do the crime, then you must be ready to pay the consequences. She did!
GOMER PILE STATED 'SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE....."TRACKPHONE AERIAL DRONE PHOTOGRAPHED BY YVETTE ANNE MARION H DICAMPLI IN KIEV, FOLLOWED HER TO MOSCOW FOR THE 'CELEBRATION MILITARY DAY' MAY 2012 IT WAS EXPERIMENTING ON RUSSIANS WHILE THE DEVICE WAS THERE, LONG AND SHORT WAVE RF FREQUENY, AND OTHER SIGINT, AND COMMINT. CAREFUL 'DO NOT TRUST AMERICA, NOR OBAMA' THEY WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR ENEMY., DEVICE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN LET IN.

DEBRA WARRICK AND CHRISTINE ANDERSON STOLE THE SD CARD TO THE CAMERA, THEY HAVE THE NEW ILLING MACHINE USED ON HUMANS, AND ANNETTE MARION USES IT FOR EXPERIMENTS ON ALBERT, GERALD, YVETTE, WHICH IS ILLEGAL. ANNETTE MARION DAMAGED YVETTE C3C4 NECK ON 27 SEPT 07, SHE IS HIDING THE DAMAGE, TRYING TO COVER UP HER ABUSIVE NATURE ON THE FAMILY. ANNETTE HAS NO RIGHTS TO DO ANYTHING TO ANYONE, ANNETTE USE TO EXPERIMENT ON LOUISE DEARDEN MARION AT FAIRFAX HOSPITAL, VA,'SLEEP LAB', AND AT ARLINGTON HOSPITAL, WITH NO INSULIN., YVETTE FORCED HER TO GO TO THE DIABETIC DOCTOR, FEMALE BEHIND THE HOSPITAL, BUT ANNETTE INSISTED NOT TO GIVE INSULIN, SHE ANNETTE IS A KILLER OF THE MOTHER.

ANNETTE WILL GO AT ANY LENGTH TO KILL THE FAMILY, FOR THE ROOT OF HER EVIL, IS LIES, AND THE ESTATE FRAUD OF LOUISE DEARDEN MARION, ANNETTE OWES, OPVER 2 M IN SALARY TO YVETTE FOR CAREGIVER, AND 1.4 MILLION DOLLAR HOME, AND RIPARIAN STOCK VA BEACH HOLIDAY INN, TON LYONE ORIGINAL INVESTOR, FORM THE 1960S., ANNETTE CPMS OSD, MIL AND PRES OBAMA (COMMAND AND CONTROL OF THE MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT) IS FACING CHARGES OF ASSISTING ANNETTE MARION WITH FRAUD AND KILL/RID OF THE FAMILY.

YVETTE ANNE MARION DICAMPLI, ESQ., STATE OF VIRGINIA.

RUMOR OF MORE LIES OF ANNETTE, SHE HAS BEEN QUOTED 'SHE WOULD TALK TO ANN ELDER, THERE IS NO ANN ELDER NOR HER 'BOYS' ANNETTE KNOWS NO BOYS, AND WHEN ANN WAS IN PRIOR 2004 BOYS ARE NOW 30 PLUS YEARS OLD.

ANNETTE MADE UP STORIES THAT YVETTE CHILDREN, THERE IS NONE IS IN A COUNTRY OF HANOVER VA THERE ARE NO CHILDREN.

ANNETTE M MARION MAKES UP STORIES ABOUT THE BROTHERS, AND SHE DID THEM IN, NO ONE ASKED ANY OTHER RELATIVE, SHE IS UP TO HER TRICKS, THANK GOD HER RULE OF 40 PLUS YEARS WAS 'NO TALK TO YVETTE NOR THE MOTHER' ANNETTE IS ABUSIVE 'WALK ON EGGS AROUND HER''TISY FITS DAILY' MENTALLY ILL SINCE 67 DR HART STATED 'NEEDS TO BE CONFINDED SHE WILL KILL AND RID THE FAMILY' SHE IS DOING THAT.
trTRACKPHONE IS A KILLING AGENCY THE DRONE, AERIAL DEVICE NEW KILL 4 CIVILIANS
MY SISTER STATED 'NOT GOING TO HAPPEN' TOO TOOO SMART

MUCH RATED, PASSED ALL THE TEST. HHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH

FAIRFAX CTY LIKE FATHER STATED IS RIGGED 'WITH THE SOCIAL WORKERS, THAT ANNETTE STUDIED SINCE DAD WAS ALIVE' ANNETTE IS FULL OF TRICKERY

MOTHER STATED TO YVETTE 'GET OUT OF THE USA THEY WILL KILL YOU, GP AND HER, GET OUT SHE ANNETTE IS A KILLER TELL ALL OF DOD, USARMY WHAT THEY DID TO YOU.....'

THE GUY AT NORTH STAR KNOWS, HE STATED 'OH RUSSIAN KNOW OF THE HORRIBLE TUSKEE EXPERIMENT WITH THE PRISIONERS AND SYPHILLUS THEY GAVE TO EXTERMINATE THEM.....'

YVETTE WAS HAPPY AND SHOCKED, TRUTH IS IN RUSSIA, AND LIES ARE IN THE USA., USA IS GOING TO BE NAZI OR DICTATORSHIP, AND ALL IS POINT ING TO A WAR COMING IN USA., LOSE.
trTRACKPHONE IS A KILLING AGENCY THE DRONE, AERIAL DEVICE NEW KILL 4 CIVILIANS
WAR IS COMING TO THE USA, PREDICTED WILL BE SOME PEOPLE KNOW
ALBERT T.
GERALD J

MY SISTER PREDICTED THE 911 PRIOR 8-90 YEARS BEFORE AND OJ SIMPSON, THE EARTHQUAKE SUSAMI IN JAPAN, AND OTHERS, WAR IS COMING TO USA AND US WILL LOSE. HIP HIP HIP HORAY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••