5 found shot to death on Chihuahua ranch

5 found shot to death on Chihuahua ranch

There are 50 comments on the El Paso Times story from Aug 26, 2008, titled 5 found shot to death on Chihuahua ranch. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Five men were found shot to death Tuesday in a ranch in the eastern part of the state of Chihuahua, state police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jane

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Aug 26, 2008
Mexicans killing Mexicans; like manna from the gods.
narco

El Paso, TX

#2 Aug 26, 2008
seperates the men from the goats
dog

United States

#3 Aug 26, 2008
Makes perfect sense "cinco hermanos", 5 dead drug lords.
Jockie

El Paso, TX

#5 Aug 26, 2008
Looks like the military is cleaning house for the next cartel to take over. Business as usual.
El Paul

Newcastle, CA

#6 Aug 26, 2008
Yawn ... what else is new?
Bessie Mae Kulow

Fairfax, VA

#7 Aug 26, 2008
These guys were found dead on a chihuahua ranch? How cute! I've never seen a chihuahua ranch. Do the chihuahuas get herded into a pen like cattle?
Cinco Narcos

El Paso, TX

#8 Aug 26, 2008
Bessie Mae Kulow wrote:
These guys were found dead on a chihuahua ranch? How cute! I've never seen a chihuahua ranch. Do the chihuahuas get herded into a pen like cattle?
Yes, they used to! But like every thing in mexico, they stopped farming, ranching, etc. because selling drugs makes more money.

But they still can't aim a gun -- 50 bullets for 5 deaths -- Pathetic
Get a life

Austin, TX

#9 Aug 27, 2008
Does anyone know were the Arzates are from? do they have family in el paso?
Ann

Manhattan, KS

#10 Aug 27, 2008
You all seem to be very cold hearted . One of these that was killed was a relative of mine. Unless you have personal knowledege of what they were doing on this ranch I not sure I would say it was drugs. I would hope you would have alittle compassion for the family members who are left behind to mourn their horrible passing. that is if any of you have hearts!!!!
Jimi

United States

#11 Aug 27, 2008
Forget Iraq, we have a hot war right on our border. The only thing they have in common is they both like to cut off heads. America burns while Bush fiddles... No mention of this hot war in the national news, they're too busy praising Borat.

“Think Blue!”

Since: Aug 08

Dodger Town

#12 Aug 27, 2008
Bessie Mae Kulow wrote:
Its not a ranch full of chihuahua dogs Dumba$$! Its a State in Mexico!

“Think Blue!”

Dodger Town

#13 Aug 27, 2008
Cinco Narcos wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they used to! But like every thing in mexico, they stopped farming, ranching, etc. because selling drugs makes more money.
But they still can't aim a gun -- 50 bullets for 5 deaths -- Pathetic
My family still owns one of the biggest ranch in chihuahua and we still havent stopped!
Bob Smith

Los Lunas, NM

#14 Aug 27, 2008
Maybe they can cross the border and start killing all the illegals in the U.S.? WIll save the taxpayers money and maybe the government can rebate tax dollars to all of us hard-working Americans!!

“Think Blue!”

Dodger Town

#15 Aug 27, 2008
Ann wrote:
You all seem to be very cold hearted . One of these that was killed was a relative of mine. Unless you have personal knowledege of what they were doing on this ranch I not sure I would say it was drugs. I would hope you would have alittle compassion for the family members who are left behind to mourn their horrible passing. that is if any of you have hearts!!!!
Im sorry for you lost! i know what your going thru, i have many family members that live out in ranches in Chihuahua,My family owns a couple of ranches, and I've lost cousin that were robbed and killed,but our ranches are out by Parral. My prayers go out to your family!
Jules

Troy, MI

#16 Aug 27, 2008
Whatever (yawn).

“Think Blue!”

Dodger Town

#17 Aug 27, 2008
Bob Smith wrote:
Maybe they can cross the border and start killing all the illegals in the U.S.? WIll save the taxpayers money and maybe the government can rebate tax dollars to all of us hard-working Americans!!
LMAO!!!! keep dreaming! let me think when was the last time i saw a "hard working american"......NEVER!!!!! !!
eddie

United States

#19 Aug 27, 2008
Bessie Mae Kulow wrote:
that is some funny sh!t
June

Georgetown, TX

#22 Aug 27, 2008
The citizens of that country don't need to be put in prison. Cages would seem to be the proper places for them. Wonder how soon it will be before we see the dead scattered around the border cities of our country? Wouldn't bother Washington though.
Montague

Madison, WI

#24 Aug 27, 2008
Bob Smith wrote:
1. Foreign agents killing people in the US will not save the US Government money, how much money did 9/11 save the US Government? None?

2. Hard working Americans? Ha, smart Americans went to tech school or college so they wouldn't have to do that.

I kind of figured I'd find the majority of the posts on this thread would originate the bowels of American society.
KnowB4Judging

Roseland, NJ

#25 Aug 27, 2008
It saddens me that so many ignorant people have nothing intelligent or productive to say. Everyone is quick to judge what they don't know. This family was killed because they refused to give up their ranch and the use of their ranch by the drug cartel. They stood their ground for what they believed in. They knew they'd be killed but protected their ranch until the last minute. Knowing this, they sent their wives and daughter's away for protection. Educate yourselves before you judge!!!!!! God Bless this family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aldama, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mexico confirms burnt remains are missing Austr... (Jan '16) Jan '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Juarez works to collect fines from US drivers (Apr '11) Apr '11 TexMex 230
News Mexican Cold Wave Leaves 7 People Dead and 34 Z... (Feb '11) Feb '11 King Maximilian 2
News Hotel Matilda, a 32-room Boutique Hotel, Opens ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 kateminelian 1
News Lynwood High School (Aug '10) Aug '10 Raziel herrera 1
News Juarez cartel leader arrested in Chihuahua City (Jul '10) Jul '10 Chip 29
News Comic relief: Interviews are heart of book abou... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Rafael 2
More from around the web