Can the U.S. Solve Mexico's Cop Crisis?

Can the U.S. Solve Mexico's Cop Crisis?

There are 3 comments on the Time story from Oct 23, 2011, titled Can the U.S. Solve Mexico's Cop Crisis?. In it, Time reports that:

People walk through the courtyard at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives headquarters in Washington, D.C., U.S., on Tuesday, April 26, 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Time.

see the light

United States

#1 Oct 25, 2011
The U.S. does'nt need to solve anything for them.
The Advocate

Metepec, Mexico

#2 Oct 28, 2011
Whoa, whoa, whoa. No Mexicans would like the US government to get into their business, and I doubt Americans would want their tax money being spent on this.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#3 Oct 29, 2011
The Advocate wrote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. No Mexicans would like the US government to get into their business, and I doubt Americans would want their tax money being spent on this.
Most of the Mexican citizens are here already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acapulco, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Control Jul 6 E Zapata 1
Acapulco is fun for a guy (Oct '14) Jul 6 E Zapata 2
News 'It's normal. I like them, they like me': Canad... May '16 Somebody who was ... 2
United from Alaska to Chile! YES we can! (Jun '15) Sep '15 Tony 3
News The bloody rise of Mexico's First Lady of murde... (Nov '14) Aug '15 SANCHO 7
AIDS Warning Roxana (Angela Suastegui Cisneros) (Apr '11) Jun '15 Acaveteran 17
douglas jones (Jun '15) Jun '15 douglas jones 1
More from around the web