AIDS Warning Roxana (Angela Suastegui...

AIDS Warning Roxana (Angela Suastegui Cisneros)

Posted in the Acapulco, Mexico Forum

george

Mexico

#1 Apr 15, 2011
A stripper at Foxys, Taberes, Chicas > Roxana > real name Maria de los Angeles Suastegui Cisneros but goes by Angela Suastegui Cisneros has ruined my life > she is infected with AIDS and gave it to me.
paul

Mexico

#2 Apr 16, 2011
I have heard of another guy that got infected by her VIH, HIV, AIDs and has died the public deserves to knbow this
Robert

Calverton, NY

#3 Apr 22, 2011
those type of people will all eventually get infected with something and they certainly won't tell you they are vih positive.
Keep in mind they can be infected even though they show no signs of it and are just carriers of the disease
Ricardo

San Jose, CA

#4 Apr 24, 2011
She screwed me in Hermosillo > she is a scam artist too
Ricardo

San Jose, CA

#5 Apr 26, 2011
I think she is working at Taberes now.
Allan

San Jose, CA

#6 Apr 28, 2011
Yes > they rotate around the 3 clubs in the group >
Foxys, Taberes and Chicas
Jose

San Jose, CA

#7 May 4, 2011
Some people are saying she has gone to the states
maybe Las Vegas to make money in prostitution.
Who knows if it is true though. She may be hiding
from someone.
Ricardo

San Jose, CA

#8 May 8, 2011
Word has it a few people are looking for her.
Ricardo

San Jose, CA

#9 May 13, 2011
She hasn't been seen in awhile and left her children behind > tell's what kind of mother and person she is. She is bad news.
jiggy

Saint Paul, MN

#10 May 29, 2011
WHY ARE U HAVINF SEX WITH HOES WITH NO CONDOM ON? hello
Frank

New Milford, NJ

#11 Jun 20, 2011
People she knows in San Diego snuck her into the USA and she is now in the Chicago area
Frank

New Milford, NJ

#12 Jun 29, 2011
Immigration is looking for her in the Chicago and Nashville areas.
ricardo

San Jose, CA

#13 Sep 4, 2011
she is working in a restaurant in the chicago area
Mex Lover

AOL

#14 Sep 7, 2011
Advise the authorities!!! If she has knowingly done this in Mex it can't be long if not already that she has done the same in the U.S.!!!
acapulco 2010

Glendora, CA

#15 Dec 24, 2013
I was in acapulco in 2010 and met this chick and I must say she looked hot back then so it was easy for her to get any man she wanted to do anything for her . I knew she was up to no good, I'm glad I left before I became a victim...
Acaveteran

Madison, CT

#16 Jun 25, 2015
She definitely has AIDS/HIV or is that just BS? I don't think she does because I smashed it several times and I'm in the clear! She definitely scams idiots from the states on the regular though. I am personally an annual Acapulco Veteran 2004-2007... All you gringos that got played by "Roxana" are morons! You can't make a hoe a housewife Ricardo and Frank!
Acaveteran

Madison, CT

#17 Jun 25, 2015
george wrote:
A stripper at Foxys, Taberes, Chicas > Roxana > real name Maria de los Angeles Suastegui Cisneros but goes by Angela Suastegui Cisneros has ruined my life > she is infected with AIDS and gave it to me.
This is a bold faced lie. She does not have HIV or AIDs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acapulco, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United from Alaska to Chile! YES we can! Jul 19 Tony 2
douglas jones Jun '15 douglas jones 1
News Jennifer Lopez's Giant Booty In Tight Leggings (Mar '12) Jan '15 the mid child 9
News Damning Report Claims Mexican Federal Police Pa... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Concerned 3
News Vigilantes Take Mexico's Safety Into Their Own ... (Jul '13) Dec '14 Sur 13 Beat 6
News Looters ransack shops as floods hit Mexico (Sep '13) Dec '14 Sur 13 Beat 2
News The bloody rise of Mexico's First Lady of murde... (Nov '14) Dec '14 Eduardo 6
More from around the web