Mexican police investigate possible n...

Mexican police investigate possible new drug gang

There are 30 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jul 27, 2010, titled Mexican police investigate possible new drug gang. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Mexican authorities are investigating the possible emergence of a new drug gang that appeared to take credit for six killings through a message left with the bodies Monday, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
of school children

Cambridge, MA

#21 Dec 6, 2010
They are way more ruthless.
Nilo

Chicago, IL

#22 Jan 27, 2011
there is no new drug cartel, stop posting idiotic stuff, the cartels remain the same: Cartel de Sinaloa, Cartel del Golfo, and La Familia Michoacana, they have made an alliance together and formed Carteles Unidos..however there are little other organization among those cartels, but its basically just gun men who carry out orders.
Carteles Unidos is against los zetas who kill innocent people
Nilo

Chicago, IL

#23 Jan 27, 2011
american by right wrote:
nuke the country of Mexico but first take all the illegals there - kill everyone men, women, and children - then we will have a chance to expand the us through the land and clean up america
jajajajaja why dont you take your white ass back to whatever european country you came from
Vicente

Santa Maria, CA

#24 Feb 28, 2011
I think it was los antrax there going to take over and mess stuff up...
sinaloa

Chicago, IL

#25 Apr 12, 2011
SCEWMEX wrote:
keep it in Mexico and I see no problem! Let those stupid criminals kill each other!!! If they come to the U.S. send them kome in an urn, no questions asked! Just shoot 'em!
chin... tu put... mad.....
EP Resident

Milford, MI

#26 Apr 12, 2011
NEWSFLASH: NEW DRUG CARTEL GANG HAS A NAME:

mexican government led by calderon
karks

Schaumburg, IL

#28 Jul 2, 2011
F##k you motherf&*ker i,m an american to, but you can,t stuff like that about children and woman.
american by right wrote:
nuke the country of Mexico but first take all the illegals there - kill everyone men, women, and children - then we will have a chance to expand the us through the land and clean up america
chino antrax

Santa Clara, CA

#29 Jul 6, 2011
well dis is not tru all dis men are r very powerful so all dat like talking shit cuz u r going to get ur head cut off!!!
Alex Guzman

Phoenix, AZ

#36 Jan 10, 2013
american by right wrote:
lol it will neva happend ur politicians and high ranking Branch members in our pokets
New

Bedford, MA

#37 Jan 11, 2013
Yes, the new drug gang is led by Cartel Kingpin Enrique Pena Nieto. Some call him Senor Presidente. Others say he is simply another crook exploiting the Mexican people. One thing is certain, the violence will slow down or at least be taken back undercover under his reign of power. He's willing to wheel and deal with the other cartels in the name of safety for the country and profit for himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acapulco, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Control Jul 6 E Zapata 1
Acapulco is fun for a guy (Oct '14) Jul 6 E Zapata 2
News 'It's normal. I like them, they like me': Canad... May '16 Somebody who was ... 2
United from Alaska to Chile! YES we can! (Jun '15) Sep '15 Tony 3
News The bloody rise of Mexico's First Lady of murde... (Nov '14) Aug '15 SANCHO 7
AIDS Warning Roxana (Angela Suastegui Cisneros) (Apr '11) Jun '15 Acaveteran 17
douglas jones (Jun '15) Jun '15 douglas jones 1
More from around the web