16 bodies found dumped in vehicle

Sep 11, 2012 Full story: Gulf Times 6

Police on Monday found the bodies of 16 men dumped in a vehicle in the southwestern Mexican state of Guerrero, one of the areas worst hit by feuding between drug gangs.

Full Story
adalt morales

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2012
What those people did is wrong, my cuzin was one of those 16 people, hope the guys who killed get it worse
Badtothebone

Mastic, NY

#2 Sep 12, 2012
adalt morales wrote:
What those people did is wrong, my cuzin was one of those 16 people, hope the guys who killed get it worse
People don't get tortured, shot, and stuffed in a car/truck/vehicle for nothing. I am quite sure your "cuzin" wasn't an upstanding citizen and he got what he deserved. Since he was your "cuzin" you must know what he did for a living, why don't you tell us?
Concerned

Mexico

#3 Sep 12, 2012
adalt morales wrote:
No matter what your cousin did, no human deserves this. This really needs to stop. However the mentality you portray will keep killings like this going on forever. Because everyone says that I hope it happend to the other person. Then their is more retribution, and the cycle goes on.

Sorry about your cousin. I hope that this stops one day in Mexico, and around the world. It is all about greed and the almighty dollar or peso depending on where you live.
what

Tempe, AZ

#4 Dec 31, 2012
What is this about?
xyz

Hamilton, Canada

#5 Dec 31, 2012
subhumans will always be subhumans.
swxxxt

Rochester, PA

#6 Jan 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Mexican wants Cannabis Rolled for Him ready to smoke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acapulco, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Magnitude-7.2 earthquake sparks panic in Mexico... Apr '14 Petal Power 1
Mexican hunger crusade raises questions (Mar '14) Mar '14 smelling salts 1
AIDS Warning Roxana (Angela Suastegui Cisneros) (Apr '11) Dec '13 acapulco 2010 15
Mexico jail sweep turns up prostitutes, roosters (Nov '11) Nov '13 mike asd 2
Machismo and Old Prejudices Keep Mexican Rape V... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Eduardo 4
Mexico TV star shows Hollywood what Latinos want (Oct '13) Nov '13 Sirius 9
A Look at the Afro-Asian Roots of Mexico's Mest... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sirius 1
•••

Acapulco, Mexico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••