Out'n'about: What are your plans for spring break?

There are 7 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Mar 3, 2011, titled Out'n'about: What are your plans for spring break?. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Spring break is March 21-25 for more than 28,000 NMSU students, and no matter what they plan to do, few will deny it s a welcome break.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Jane Doe

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Mar 7, 2011
Hey, who is paying for these students' Spring Break trips? Their parents of course. With the way the economy is, gas prices rising, who can afford to go on these extravagant Spring Break trips and especially to Mexico?!
Fester

United States

#2 Mar 7, 2011
Think im gonna get out n fix the durn twiller knob on top of the trayler. She dun busted in that guster in january. Gonna get my bino glasses and see if I cant get a peek a doo of miss Esther durin her weakly bathin time! Big timin here in Orgen.
Robert

Calverton, NY

#3 Mar 10, 2011
Stayin the heck out of Acapulco > I like my head exactly where it is and not in a plastic bag on the roadside.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 13, 2011
Well, I just got through with the sweaty job of digging up all those bulbs I planted in my flower garden last fall which never grew. Iím taking the dang things back to Home Depot for my refund! Next year maybe Iíll have better luck using Phillips brand rather than GE s. Sípose?
Robert

Calverton, NY

#6 Mar 13, 2011
Acapulco is a dangerous place then add students, alcohol and all the partying and strip clubs which are brothels it is highly likely someones kids won't make it home alive.
Tommy Rot

United States

#7 Mar 13, 2011
Oh, pay near the four dollar mark for gas, inflated prices for everything else, and wonder where the break is!
hotczechdeb

San Antonio, TX

#8 Mar 13, 2011
How about just re-laaaaaaaaxing your body and mind for a whole week? LC has so many beautiful natural areas to just unwind, get a little sun and enjoy the days. Please stay out of Mexico. It's worse than you could ever imagine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acapulco, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jennifer Lopez's Giant Booty In Tight Leggings (Mar '12) Jan '15 the mid child 9
News Damning Report Claims Mexican Federal Police Pa... Dec '14 Concerned 3
News Vigilantes Take Mexico's Safety Into Their Own ... (Jul '13) Dec '14 Sur 13 Beat 6
News Looters ransack shops as floods hit Mexico (Sep '13) Dec '14 Sur 13 Beat 2
News The bloody rise of Mexico's First Lady of murde... Dec '14 Eduardo 6
Acapulco is fun for a guy (Oct '14) Oct '14 Bobby 1
foxy's in Acapulco (Feb '12) Oct '14 Acaman 20
More from around the web