trying to find a techno tune

Posted in the Techno Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
allan

UK

#1 May 26, 2006
Right I dont know who its by or what teh songs called but ill do my best with a description..
Basically it starts of with this guy talkig about deep space and other sci fi things. Then it breaks into a kind of arabian style tune, before suddenly breaking into the most awsome bit of drum and bass youve ever heard.
I thinkl its quiet a recent song as I heard it in the clubs a couple of times a few months back and ive heard nothing since.
RuShA

Brompton, Australia

#2 Oct 31, 2006
Maybe, just maybe the song is dimension-deep space.
proooost

Canada

#3 Nov 10, 2006
i wnan find a techno song that has the words.. " i know over 200 ways to kill a man" its in a deep man voice
Curious yellow

Northwich, UK

#4 Nov 29, 2006
Called Slam, by Pendulum
Short and long version,long (10 min) version is the one u want
Curious yellow

Northwich, UK

#5 Nov 29, 2006
Am trying to download an old hardcore techno tune,called Where Angels Fear To Tread, by the technological terror crew. any ides ??
Techno

Canada

#6 Dec 2, 2006
im looking for a song that go's "visit me in outer space" or sonething like that sweet techno song
DJ Fever

Cottonwood, AZ

#7 Dec 10, 2006
I am looking for the name of a song that came out in 2003 or 2004. It is a house song that has a girl singing, and it is about how she can't get out of bed cuz she is having too much fun. One of the lines in the song is, "you don't even have to ask, you can f@#k me in my a$$" Anyone have any ideas?
dene

Bedford, Canada

#8 Dec 14, 2006
i have to find this song but i dont kno he name of it it goes like this "thoses pills thrill kills you brain cells"!!!??
Nick

Yonkers, NY

#9 Dec 14, 2006
Im looking for a song thats not english and goes
bumba...

ba ba bumba
john

Hoppers Crossing, Australia

#10 Dec 14, 2006
RuShA wrote:
Maybe, just maybe the song is dimension-deep space.
is that the exact name of the song
Jason

Coolum Beach, Australia

#11 Dec 15, 2006
Hey guys im looking for a prety hard paced techno song, throughout the song it gets to a part that goes, Woop, woop, woop woop woop like a few times over, then goes into the fast paced tune, then later on in the song it does it again. Hopefully someone knows what im talking about. Cheers
Jason

Coolum Beach, Australia

#12 Dec 15, 2006
oh before anybody comments its not the krenkraft song, its not a soccer chant, its a realli high pitched woop woop woop woop woo.

PLz help driving me crazy hahaha.
geeman82

Liverpool, UK

#13 Dec 19, 2006
paulina taylor 2 gether you are always on my mind when i think of u i fly an d i hope you'll never tell me lies i hope u will be mine canny get a copy anywhere plz help
Dave

United States

#14 Dec 21, 2006
yeah theres this song ive been trying to find, and have no clue what its called or who made it. i know it starts out with the lyrics "In the beginning, God created man, and man created Machine. Machine created music..." or something along those lines. then it hits this crazy beat. i was just wondering if anyone can help me out with that one.
james

Townsville, Australia

#15 Dec 22, 2006
Can anyone please help. i am after a techno song i taped off triple j radio around 1999/00/01. I just remember part of the song, it has lyrics that a girl sings "i think im in nowhere, think im in nowhere, think im in nowhere loving my mind, loving my mind.?????? or love in my mind im not quite sure, i have been searching for ages cannot find it anywhere
Jess

Phoenixville, PA

#16 Dec 23, 2006
i keep hearing this song at clubs but i cant find it. i think the words are "i love how you make me feel" but i'm not sure.
malpap

Australia

#17 Dec 24, 2006
the song that i am look for is like a techno song and its like whoop, whoop, whoop, whoop, whoop for most of it. and its got like this into thing and its like "WHERE ARE YOU..." and yeah...
plz help i really need it!
thanks
Tom

United States

#18 Dec 28, 2006
Trying to find a techno song...the only words in it are "Reach for the sun"....yeah
it's a pain to find

Thanks for any help
RuShA

Australia

#19 Dec 29, 2006
Yeah i know the woop, woop, woop song. i cant find the name nor the artist! plz help!
Belgian

Belgium

#20 Jan 2, 2007
wassup im looking for the song that goes -around around around the world-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Techno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Urgent! I need to find a song 39 min albospiderman 11
Techno/Trance song with girl moaning/orgasming ... (Mar '09) 12 hr binks 285
can anyone help me find this "whoa oh oh" song (Apr '10) 16 hr Googalooga 1,490
Please help me finding a techno song!! (Aug '07) Thu italian_joe41 874
Remix of Kiss you all over (Oct '07) Jul 18 speechless 54
Commercial background beat Jul 18 Ladybug4me 1
WHat is this club song WOaaahhh ohhh ohhh ohh (May '12) Jul 16 Ivan72728 176
More from around the web