Posted in the Techno Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Chris

Kristiansand, Norway

#1 Jun 14, 2007
Hi there

I've been trying to find a tecno song with french lyrics. It's a couple of years old now. I think it was/is quite popular, and I've heard it several times. I'm afraid I cannot help you with any extracts from the lyrics, as it's in french (I think, not english atleast), but it's a woman that is singing. The lyrics in the chours goes something like this (most certanly wrong spelled, as I know no french at all. More like what it sounds like):

"Shot shot, la-la-la-la,
shot, la-la-la-la (eo eo)
Shot shot, la-la-la-la,
shot, la-la-la-la"

Hope someone can help, although I nderstand if it's impossible.
Ashley

Kitchener, Canada

#2 Oct 29, 2007
hey, I well i was at a party this weekend, and I heard this song and no one knew the name of it and, I don't really know the lyrics to the song... unfortunately, I know a small part of the song hopefully someone knows what it is, the part is:

tin, Tin, tinny
la mait aahhh!

I don't know something like that
Bubba

Vancouver, Canada

#3 Dec 4, 2007
je pense que la chanson que vous cherchez est sur paroles.net .
Bazo

Domzale, Slovenia

#4 Dec 18, 2007
Your tryin to say that no one knows the name of this song?
Elina

Valmiera, Latvia

#5 Jan 29, 2008
those lyrics you named r nothing like that :D it's kate ryan- Libertine!!!! the song is Libertine, no la la stuff there ;)
have fun wit it, I love the song as well :)
mikas

Skokie, IL

#6 Apr 26, 2008
yeah i just heard a sone that had the lyrics "i want france" and i cant find it anywhere
kelly

Old Saybrook, CT

#7 May 1, 2008
Anyone know this new french techno song that is called 'la musica' a young girl sings it and its fast?!?!
Chris wrote:
Hi there
I've been trying to find a tecno song with french lyrics. It's a couple of years old now. I think it was/is quite popular, and I've heard it several times. I'm afraid I cannot help you with any extracts from the lyrics, as it's in french (I think, not english atleast), but it's a woman that is singing. The lyrics in the chours goes something like this (most certanly wrong spelled, as I know no french at all. More like what it sounds like):
"Shot shot, la-la-la-la,
shot, la-la-la-la (eo eo)
Shot shot, la-la-la-la,
shot, la-la-la-la"
Hope someone can help, although I nderstand if it's impossible.
boo

Australia

#8 Aug 11, 2008
i'm trying to find the name of a song. me n mi friend alwayz sign it althou we dunno they lyrics
it kinda sounds like
oolay dodovay arivua siswaa

any clue?
jess

Edgewood, MD

#9 Aug 14, 2008
boo wrote:
i'm trying to find the name of a song. me n mi friend alwayz sign it althou we dunno they lyrics
it kinda sounds like
any clue?
sounds like the song you're thinking of is "voulez-vous coucher(sp?) avec moi ce soir?"

lady marmalade is the name I think. not sure.
renee

Australia

#10 Aug 16, 2008
kelly wrote:
Anyone know this new french techno song that is called 'la musica' a young girl sings it and its fast?!?!
<quoted text>
if i'm thiking of the right one it's..
la musique by riot in belgium
JaY

Nottingham, UK

#11 Aug 30, 2008
"i'm trying to find the name of a song. me n mi friend alwayz sign it althou we dunno they lyrics
it kinda sounds like
any clue?"

Indeed it is lady marmalade. its by christina aguilera, pink, mya, lil kim and missy elliot
Sarah

Westlock, Canada

#12 Sep 6, 2008
i'm trying to find a french techno song that apparently in english it says
"because of boys, i suck big d***?"
it's really really good though.
Dentone

Burlington, VT

#13 Sep 8, 2008
maybe you are thinking of You Better by DJ kronic its kinda a dirty song so it might have that in it
sushi

Gainesville, FL

#14 Sep 21, 2008
I thought there was another song with the lyrics that went something like "oolay dodovay arivua siswaa"
But there was some techno music between "oolay dodovay" and "siswaa"
Its some techno song (almost erotic) with minimal lyrics; and also had other saint like people singing in the background.
Anyone know this song?
Meg

Hermitage, PA

#15 Sep 21, 2008
There is a french song that my french teacher always plays and it's really good but i don't know the name of it. i know that the band is like a french version of blue man group, and i know that in the middle of the song there is a lot of whistling in a really catchy tune. please help. oh also, it's kind of fast paced.
sara

Lawrence, NY

#16 Oct 5, 2008
boo wrote:
it kinda sounds like
any clue?
Lady Marmalade ?
dobs

Reykjavík, Iceland

#17 Oct 31, 2008
sushi wrote:
I thought there was another song with the lyrics that went something like "oolay dodovay arivua siswaa"
Its some techno song (almost erotic) with minimal lyrics; and also had other saint like people singing in the background.
Anyone know this song?
i have a feeling that's also kate ryan... elle elle l'a ...."Ella elle l'a ce je n'sais quoi" are the lyrics that sound like siswaaa.. haha
stephanie

Washington, DC

#18 Nov 13, 2008
its called lady marmalade
and its "Vous lez vous couchez avec moi ses soir."
and it means wont you come to bed with me tonight.
:) hope this helps.
boo wrote:
it kinda sounds like
any clue?
Danny

Canberra, Australia

#19 Nov 20, 2008
sushi wrote:
Anyone know this song?
Hey, that song is by Timo Mass. I think its called area 47 or something like that. Hope that helps.
Tiffany

Maroubra, Australia

#20 Dec 2, 2008
Hay i was in the GLUE Store once in the city and i heard this french techno song it sounded like a girl with that french girly voice. Lol and it went a little some thing like this ( i might not spell it right )

amino CASaRino !
amino casa skewl !!

Does any one know what that song might be called ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Techno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHat is this club song WOaaahhh ohhh ohhh ohh (May '12) 4 hr hellraiser2280 86
can anyone help me find this "whoa oh oh" song (Apr '10) 4 hr hellraiser2280 916
help me to find this my favourite song pleaseee... 6 hr Piciu 1
Best techno songs ever list!!!! Enjoy (Jun '06) Sat andrew_from_poland 5,500
Please help me finding a techno song!! (Aug '07) Fri fluffle 520
Help finding a techno song (Jun '07) Fri fluffle 629
Trying to find a techno song! (Nov '06) Fri heykiwi 2,293
What is this techno song? (Sep '09) Apr 12 Pheebs1 246
More from around the web