What are the names of these techno so...
TTTTSSSS

Okotoks, Canada

#82 May 3, 2011
Helloooo (: HELP!

Whats the song on snookis video...
Its like "everybody sees its you, but you cant go" or something like that

http://www.youtube.com/user/nikky406.../1/dsG...

heeeelllppp!(:
Sin

Mooresville, NC

#83 May 4, 2011
Ok this song goes "whirp whirp whrip whrip whirp" several times & then it repeats, all while speeding up with every revolution, I heard it while in the Czech republic 2005, please someone help me!!! I love this song so much because I was rolling with some really personal friends of mine.
Thanks & Love
Sin

Mooresville, NC

#85 May 4, 2011
Ok this song goes "whirp whirp whrip whrip whirp" several times & then it repeats, all while speeding up with every revolution, the song has no words to it, I heard it while in the Czech republic 2005, please someone help me!!! I love this song so much because I was rolling with some really personal friends of mine.
Thanks & Love
Thithli

UAE

#86 May 22, 2011
does any1 know the name of the techno/trance/house song in which some of the lyrics is 'we will never know' n it is a female singin n one of the part goes like 'just go away/blow away'
TechnoFreak6

Minneapolis, MN

#87 May 23, 2011
Maria wrote:
There is an old techno song and the only word in the entire song is WELCOME in a deep kind of voice. Does anyone know the name of it?
I think maybe its Max Farenthide- Number One
mofo

Australia

#88 Jun 14, 2011
looking for a techno song from way back it sounds like american indians doing a fire dance or something singing something like "wayha" just keeps repeating that
gringo

Lithuania

#89 Jul 6, 2011
Sara wrote:
hi everyone
im searching for a name or maybe just the dj of this song..
it goes like..they say diggy diggy diggy addesso they say diggy diggy adesso they sayyyy...they sayy..
its a techno song ..maybe the words r not right pleaseee helpp meee :)
Hi Sara, did you find a band that,diggy diggy addesso?
Girly Girl

Mesa, AZ

#90 Jul 15, 2011
Any one know the name of this I think its techno music its old school and my brothers use to play it a lot. Cant figure out the name it goes.....
Its Like hula hoop its like a deu... Its like hula hoop its like a deu
Dash

Mont, Spain

#91 Aug 28, 2011
Track 3 is Hard To Say I'm Sorry by Aquagen. :)
Katie

Sheffield, UK

#92 Aug 31, 2011
Could someone please help me locate a track - Pan Pot played it at The Fly Bermuda festival in Berlin on Sunday the 21st August 2011.. its a techno track and it has the words 'Diva' in it.. it was played everywhere in Berlin that weekend but cant find it anywhere! Please help!
Jonathan

Abilene, TX

#93 Nov 15, 2011
I don't wanna be alone could be by childish gambino, be alone
IKnow

Misurata, Libya

#94 Nov 20, 2011
Sara wrote:
hi everyone
im searching for a name or maybe just the dj of this song..
it goes like..they say diggy diggy diggy addesso they say diggy diggy adesso they sayyyy...they sayy..
its a techno song ..maybe the words r not right pleaseee helpp meee :)
Hey, check this out...
Shelby

Buffalo, NY

#95 Jan 24, 2012
moe

Hayward, CA

#96 Feb 6, 2012
There is a song in which the words i have a life are repeated
kalla

UK

#97 Apr 20, 2012
I cant remember anything about this song I heard it in a movie from sameul l jackson it has sumthing to do with drugs
Help with the song needed

Poland

#98 Jun 11, 2012
Im looking for an old song, trance or some kind of techno, with the womens vocal. She sings something like "I wanna fly away, running through the sky (running to the sky, run into the sky?),...... make my dreams come true? I'm gonna reach out for the stars, falling to the see?.... come true?"
Im not sure about the words, cause I'v heard this song a few years ago. I had this song on the CD with songs like: Groove Coverage - Poison, East Clubbers - Wonderful Dancing. The girl, who sings this "fly away" stuff, has pretty similiar voice to the girl from "Wonderful dancing". Very gentle. The melody is a little sad, but beautiful.
rANZ

Saskatoon, Canada

#99 Jul 17, 2012
has anyone found the answer for the old techno song that the only word is in a real deep voice and says "Welcome"
post #4 was the original question
I wish I knew the answer to this...
Candyass

Knoxville, TN

#101 Sep 22, 2012
matt g wrote:
<quoted text> did you ever find out about this song , im interested in finding it also
It's by zolon song is runaway love
jessie m singer

Dubai, UAE

#102 Nov 12, 2012
jessie m take me away
Bruno

Fayetteville, NY

#103 Feb 15, 2013
Took his bag of ..... I think. That's all I remembet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Techno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trying to find a techno song! (Nov '06) 4 hr thanks 2,584
Please help me finding a techno song!! (Aug '07) 4 hr Avalyndasj 721
What is this techno song? (Sep '09) 20 hr Kemszles 353
Techno song that goes "come inside you f*cking ... 20 hr Kemszles 1
help me find a song? Mon catheetiem 1
can anyone help me find this "whoa oh oh" song (Apr '10) Mon Blast 1,211
Help finding song with grandpa Simpson "turn it... Sun Mlambrin 1
More from around the web