What are the names of these techno so...

What are the names of these techno songs?

Posted in the Techno Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Lindsey

United States

#1 Feb 9, 2008
I have a mixed CD that I was given and I don't have a track list. I am not in contact with the giver, so I was wondering if anyone knew these songs. I will give the lyrics or describe them as well as I can. Thanks.

#1 - "Into your eyes/I'm diving/Into your eyes/I'm gliding"
"Whenever I feel down/I never have to fear"
"Into your eyes/I'm diving/Over the sky we'll fly away/Into your eyes/I'm gliding/You take my breath away"

#2 - "Thunder and bright lights"
(These are the only lyrics in the song. The voice is deep and electronic.)

#3 - This one has an excerpt from a song by Chicago in the middle of it, and then it remixes some of the lyrics throughout the rest of the song. I am not looking for the name of the song by Chicago, but the remixed techno song.
"Everybody needs a little time away/I heard her say/from each other/Even lovers need a holiday/far away from each other/Hold me now/It's hard for me to say I'm sorry/I just want you to stay."

#4 - "You don't understand the way I feel/You take my breath/(there is a lyric here that I can't understand)/Just go away and set me free"
"Break the overwhelming mountains over me/Just get away and let me dive into the sea."--->This is repeated several times.

#5 - "I don't wanna be alone"
"Gotta have your love forever/You know your love I'll always treasure/In the case of now or never/Cause we're just meant to be together"

#6 - "I wanna be your illusion/Be your illusion/To make you happy tonight/Enjoy this trip with me/I wanna be your emotion/Be your emotion/Why don't you turn out the lights/Imagine how it feels."

#7 - "Inside of me/I know it's real/Sobriety/Is what I feel"
I am not sure that "sobriety" is the right word. You know how techno songs can be hard to understand...

#8 - This one starts with ominous, dark-sounding music. A deep, male, electronic voice says, "Fire/Wire" and there is an alarm sound in the background. A woman's voice says something I can't understand. Then the male voice says something in german and he yells "__ the alarm!" I don't know what the first word is. Then the beat starts. After a few measures, a new guy's voice yells "Attentione!" several times. An air horn goes off after each time he says it. The "Fire/Wire" guy repeats throughout the song a few times as well.
bizzy11

Parma, Italy

#2 Feb 15, 2008
#1 Angel one - Into your eyes
#6 Benny Benassi - Illusion

^_^
GuZman

Merbein, Australia

#3 Feb 18, 2008
Number 7 - Dj micro - Inside of me
Maria

AOL

#4 Mar 11, 2008
There is an old techno song and the only word in the entire song is WELCOME in a deep kind of voice. Does anyone know the name of it?
Natalia

Toronto, Canada

#5 Mar 12, 2008
Anyne know the name of #5? I'm desperately trying to find out the name and who it's by...
It's sorta hard energy...
Sandra

Gatineau, Canada

#6 Mar 24, 2008
#8 Alarma -666

I think... I'm noooooot ssuuuuuure xD
Mel

Dartmouth, Canada

#7 Mar 24, 2008
does anyone know a website where i could upload an mp3? that song #8, i have a part of it on my computer lol i also want to know the name of the song..i dont think its Alarma..
Mel

Dartmouth, Canada

#8 Mar 24, 2008
#8 Cosmic Gate - Fire Wire, thats what the song is! thank god for limewire and youtube lol
Kat

Washington Court House, OH

#9 Mar 25, 2008
Mel- you can upload music at imeem.com :]
its free and all you have to do is sign up!
Mel

Dartmouth, Canada

#10 Mar 26, 2008
Thanks alot Kat!=]
Brandi

Bronx, NY

#11 Jun 20, 2008
did you ever find out what song #3 was? im trying to find that one too...
Jam Master Sam

Casula, Australia

#12 Jun 21, 2008
I have #4 in a massive meggamix by Dj Skyline.
and the missing lyrics that you cant understand are: "breath away untill im empty"
i would also like the name of this song :)

the name of the mix is:DANCE - DJ Skyline - crazy mix (trance, techno, break beats, hard trance, deep house) March 2001

its an awesome mix, and i know its in limewire but it might take you a while to get (took me all day)
Rob

United States

#13 Jun 30, 2008
Anyone know the name of this song?

&NR =1
dont know

Setúbal, Portugal

#14 Jul 23, 2008
#4 - CJ Stone - Into The Sea
kev

Tustin, CA

#15 Jul 23, 2008
hey does anyone know the title and artist of the first song on DJ Epic's website??
Thomas

Zachary, LA

#16 Aug 5, 2008
Rob wrote:
Anyone know the name of this song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2Y-qs2pLNLQXX&NR=1
Cicada - The Things You Say (Dirty South Remix)
lost in El Paso

El Paso, TX

#17 Aug 9, 2008
does anyone know the name of a techno song that starts off with a countdown and an air or car horn blowing and I believe a whistle blowing as well? I have been searching for this song a long time.
JB Bryant

Houston, TX

#18 Aug 10, 2008
lost in El Paso wrote:
does anyone know the name of a techno song that starts off with a countdown and an air or car horn blowing and I believe a whistle blowing as well? I have been searching for this song a long time.
I believe it is called "The Launch" but i am not sure who sings it
Kirsten

Kaneohe, HI

#19 Aug 25, 2008
Nope the one about "inside of me"
is wrong because i had that song before ,
and i know it's not from dj micro.
Christopherrr

Canada

#20 Sep 23, 2008
lost in El Paso wrote:
try the song extacy by dj tiesto. it starts with a countdown. actually a deadly song

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Techno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please help me finding a techno song!! (Aug '07) 3 hr Itachi 850
help wanted..lol......looking for this song!!!!... (Jan '07) Mar 23 bloopin____ 183
help finding a techno song (Sep '07) Mar 23 Kaylynn_Michele7 227
Need help finding this song Mar 22 Snake88 1
can anyone help me find this "whoa oh oh" song (Apr '10) Mar 20 Adelfos 1,428
please help me find this song!! Mar 20 runningislyfe 1
WHat is this club song WOaaahhh ohhh ohhh ohh (May '12) Mar 20 gwen 164
What is this techno song? (Sep '09) Mar 11 anonymous 432
More from around the web