Good techno song with lyrics and an a...
ankit

Jaipur, India

#232 Jul 21, 2009
heyy anyone/everyone please can you post in your list of best trance along with little words(doesnt matter male or female voice)....building a playlist please help... below is list of mine playlist
-bleeding heart(feat rachael star)- david vendetta
-to forever (moonbeen remix)- Rachael star
-Able to love(satisfaction mix)-benny benassi
-one more time- daft punk
-this time ( klass remix)-dj antoine
-calabria 2007
-its too late-evermore
-the sound of sanfrancisco(house)-global dj
-becoming insane-infected mushroom
-i wish(remix)- skazi
-is it love?-iio
-kiss you-iio
-tears(feat guy zigdon)-yahel

the above songs had been my favourates....please somebody give me new listof good and similar songs....ty
lala

United States

#233 Jul 22, 2009
ryan wrote:
does any one know the name of the song that starts put with o man saying Bass in a deep voice
"BASS" by Tiesto
ankit

Gurgaon, India

#234 Jul 24, 2009
heyy anybody please tell me web address to download trance songs......eg from where to download bass by tiesto cudn't find it
Anon

Gig Harbor, WA

#235 Jul 29, 2009
DJ OMAIS wrote:
I need some music with only music....no words...just hardcore techno...progressive....EURO HOUSE...EURODANCE...EURO CLUB...anyone got any good ones?
Go on youtube.com and search Showtek, Headhunterz, Technoboy, Ganjaguru, Danny Merx "Canto Della Liberta", and then just put in the words "Best Hardstyle Songs" (Hardstyle is the best genre for heavy beat techno) there are some words in them but it's chill...

“put statement here”

Since: Aug 08

Yes

#236 Jul 31, 2009
ankit wrote:
heyy anybody please tell me web address to download trance songs......eg from where to download bass by tiesto cudn't find it
Have you tried to find it on limewire?
mr random post

York, ME

#237 Aug 17, 2009
Ellie wrote:
I recently heard that song at a club too. I was trying to google that song, to find out what it's called and that's how I ended up at this site. A shame since we still don't know what it is. lol. I'll post again, if I find out!
<quoted text>
i found the artist of it!
its latour - people are still having sex.
babyxlisa

Pico Rivera, CA

#238 Aug 18, 2009
Katayyy wrote:
so. i heard this song a long time ago.
it was a private club mix that i got from a friend
" You're my weakness obsession my everything, you've got me caught up in a trap now passion seduction" but i dont know the title or who its byy. can ya help me outt?
i noticed you posted this in 2008 and i was trying to find the artist/title also. i have a mix but it doesn't say who sang the original. did you find out?
Juan

La Mirada, CA

#239 Aug 19, 2009
Boys Noize-Kill The Kid
DJ Tiesto-Traffic
Supermode-Tell Me Why
Crystal Castles-Crimewave
Crystal Castles Vs. Klaxons-Atlantis To Interzone
Fantasy Project Feat. Nda-Crazy Baby
Space Frog-Follow Me
DJ Lady Dana-Hardstyle God
Karpe DM-8th Wonder Of The World
Patrick Bunton-Young Birds
Showtek-Colors Of The Hardstyle
Lethal MG-Youeternal
Santos-Camels
These R All Good Songs, Maybe Hard To Find, But Its Worth Looking For Them.(Search Them In Youtube)
shawna121

Portland, ME

#240 Aug 19, 2009
Zip wrote:
i need help finding a song. at the very beginning a girl says "i cant remember what happened last night, all i can remember is a song that goes like this..." its an old techno song i know that but i dont know what its called or who sings it!
supersoaker-moi lolita (club mix)
Hannah

Sioux City, IA

#241 Aug 23, 2009
Daft Punk :)
REAL Music

Randolph, NJ

#242 Aug 25, 2009
RyANN wrote:
NEED TO FIGURE OUT THIS SONG! It's about 5:02 seconds long, definitely heard it before...Can't tell what language. German, Greek, Italian? something along those lines and at 1:14 a girl comes in and says "ready for take off in english". Then says "Are you ready?"
lol that's totally english. now you're gone by basshunter
Josie

Toronto, Canada

#243 Aug 28, 2009
Does anyone know the name of that old song that goes, can you feeeeeeel the life. or something like that and it is not the feel the love from the lion king.
LiL

Los Angeles, CA

#244 Aug 28, 2009
anyone know of a song with the lyrics of
radio radio radio repeated over and over then a girl comes in singing something i cant understand than i hear her sing "music all around?" i think

im not sure if its considered dance or techno...

thank you!!!!
kickyou

Calgary, Canada

#245 Aug 30, 2009
Ryzaku wrote:
Hey, I've heard some song on the radio a lil while ago, but didnt catch the artist or name. the only bit of it i can remember is something like "But they're the ones who (or who've) changed" i know its not much to go on but please help
I believe its called basscreator by basshunter
Boss man

Los Angeles, CA

#246 Sep 1, 2009
Ay yo- Andre Nickatina
RogueCharizard

Issaquah, WA

#247 Sep 2, 2009
You guys have no taste in good techno at all. No lyrics or barely any. I would refer you to the classic and best of the best. The Crystal Castles. They are their own genre. Untrust us, Black Panther, knights, Alice practice. Another is Mstrkrft but they are more of a remix band. Best song is bounce. Either the remix by the bloody beetroots or the bootlegger remix is great. Another is the bloody beetroots with mad DJ SKILLZ. One good techno band that also has lyrics is the australian band the presets. My people is a classic by them. CAUTION: This music may cause raves. You guys have terrible taste in good music
RogueCharizard

Issaquah, WA

#248 Sep 2, 2009
and juan you suck. Your mother should slap you for your horrible music. No one bother sending anything back. I just came on here to help the guy asking the question and won't return. peace bitches
RAUL

Houston, TX

#249 Sep 8, 2009
youtube.com = ONE NIGHT IN BANGCOK : GLOBALDEEJAYS
Cemish

Payneham, Australia

#250 Sep 18, 2009
shawna121 wrote:
<quoted text>
supersoaker-moi lolita (club mix)
Rythem Gangster is the artist
i forget what the song is called
its Awesome but ...
It was on a Wild Album 2005-2006 sometime
Mariann

Kongsberg, Norway

#251 Sep 25, 2009
Im looking for a song. its a girl singing, and all i can remember is "you make me wanna be naughty".. anyone??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Techno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
can anyone help me find this "whoa oh oh" song (Apr '10) 3 hr Yeee 1,458
Poll Need the name of techno song with XYLOPHONE??? (Aug '08) Mon Dawnyel 88
Help me find this song!! (Jan '16) Mon rogue 2
Please help me finding a techno song!! (Aug '07) May 20 Ceaz 865
Techno song from 1995 to 2002? May 20 Nushikitty 1
Help!! Techno song mystery! Please May 19 Reaks08 1
Electric or techno song need help May 17 Jacal99 1
More from around the web