Good techno song with lyrics and an a...

Good techno song with lyrics and an awesome bass

Posted in the Techno Forum

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
canuckle

Richmond, Canada

#1 Jun 8, 2007
Anyone know of any really good techno songs with lyrics and loads of bass. An example of what im looking for is dirty mary by lady bouncer.

Thanks in advance
canuckle

Richmond, Canada

#2 Jun 13, 2007
c'mon...nobdoy knows any similar songs
TKS

Crowley, TX

#3 Jun 22, 2007
better off alone - alicia deejay
san fransisco - global deejays
around the world - daft punk
one more time - daft punk
here in your arms - hellogoodbye
total eclipse of the heart - nicki french
im blue - eifel 65
move your body - eifel 65
ready to go - republica
Those are all the songs i know, im not sure if its techno, but its just that werid kind of genre. anyways good luck findin your songs :)
Stephia

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jul 3, 2007
I'm looking for a song....it's some kind of Euro techno beat...the lyrics go something like this....."thinkin about you babe...thinking about you...yes i'm thinkin oh...about you...cause my love aint nothing without you...oohh...i'm thinkin about you...
Stephia

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jul 3, 2007
the song above is a high pitched female voice...this is the chorus...then a man comes in and starts with lyrics...i wake up in the morning...and i'm thinking about you, thinking about all the little things that you do.... can't remember all of the song...please help...reply here...or email me @ [email protected]
Kris

United States

#8 Jul 13, 2007
Im looking for some good techno songs that i have girls singing in them if ya know of anyone please let me know
Trent McCann

Randolph, NJ

#9 Jul 27, 2007
orgasmatron by avenue d
vikki

Chatsworth, Canada

#10 Sep 4, 2007
anything from benni benassi
-i love my sex
-illusion
-whos-your daddy
are my three favriout ones
ryan

New Orleans, LA

#11 Sep 24, 2007
does any one know the name of the song that starts put with o man saying Bass in a deep voice
christy

United States

#12 Oct 2, 2007
looking for a song! i heard it at a club, sounds similar to Peaches. the only lyrics in the song are "You Want My Sex" and i can't find it anywhere!! anyone know of this song and who sings it? Thanks!
Holly

Chatswood, Australia

#13 Oct 4, 2007
Deeply Disturbed - Infected Mushroom

mainly anything buy them has good bass and good beats few of there songs have lyrics but here awsome,
usually this is the stuff youll here at raves and doofs but its awsome sutff specially if your on acid

also its old but a good

heres johnny- hocus pocus
Ryan

Chicago, IL

#14 Oct 9, 2007
ryan wrote:
does any one know the name of the song that starts put with o man saying Bass in a deep voice
Privet Russia by Basshunters
FELIcity

San Antonio, TX

#15 Oct 10, 2007
canuckle wrote:
Anyone know of any really good techno songs with lyrics and loads of bass. An example of what im looking for is dirty mary by lady bouncer.
Thanks in advance
YEAH IM LOOKING FOR A SIMALAR ARTIST TO LADY BOUNCER HOWEVER I CANT SEEM TO FINED ANY ONE. WELL I SUGEST YOU LISTEN TO jone zetta!
FELIcity

San Antonio, TX

#16 Oct 10, 2007
If any one wants to listen to some hardcore techno I say look into new euro tech like;

Dune
Party shank (the new revolution of techno)
Meeee

Søborg, Denmark

#17 Oct 11, 2007
Omg Ryan.. You seriusly dont still listening to Basshunter?
Meeee

Søborg, Denmark

#18 Oct 11, 2007
If all ofyou wanna listening to hardcore techno then Seach for Dj Dean!
Nicole

Fishers, IN

#19 Oct 17, 2007
OK soooo i was recently in mexico and they played this song that was kind of techno-ish, and it was a hilarious song and i cant find it anywhere, but the lyrics were something like...

"Parents, your children are having sex, this aids thing isnt working" its weird but it was really funny and i want to find it.... thanks for any help
Bre

Joliet, IL

#20 Oct 31, 2007
Does anyone know what the name of the techno song is that starts out by saying:

"now its time to dance the disco tech"

im like dying to know it!
DJ Zero

Scottsdale, AZ

#21 Nov 23, 2007
if any of you need some good techno, may i recommend Neophyte, Scooter, Omar Santana, Scott Brown, DJ Hixxy, Styles & Breeze, DJ Promo, Rotterdam Terror Corps, DJ Tiesto (if you like progressive and hard trance) also look up the album Gabberbox (for some more dark core type stuff) thats just to name a few. But for sure get Neophyte.
RyANN

Dover, NJ

#22 Nov 27, 2007
NEED TO FIGURE OUT THIS SONG! It's about 5:02 seconds long, definitely heard it before...Can't tell what language. German, Greek, Italian? something along those lines and at 1:14 a girl comes in and says "ready for take off in english". Then says "Are you ready?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Techno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pls help me find this song 7 hr jlori 1
Please help me finding a techno song!! (Aug '07) 7 hr jlori 891
Techno/Trance song with girl moaning/orgasming ... (Mar '09) 12 hr Thought 298
can anyone help me find this "whoa oh oh" song (Apr '10) 22 hr anon 1,504
Trying to find a techno song! (Nov '06) Sat Trance lover 2,760
help finding a techno song (Sep '07) Sat SarahM20 249
Techno help finding a song (Jun '07) Aug 17 Kingbling 176
More from around the web