Please help me finding a techno song!!
tamer

Singapore, Singapore

#122 Apr 2, 2011
what is the techno song when played in disco or what they will shout, "eh, eh, eh eh eh. aiya, aiya, aiya aiya aiya. huat arh, huat arh, kp la" ?
Deventharius

Kassel, Germany

#123 Apr 7, 2011
The song the very very first one was searching for
( and me too) is called:
Taio Cruz Feat. Kylie - Higher

and heres a link:

hope i helped=)
Katarina

Toronto, Canada

#124 Apr 10, 2011
Karolinka wrote:
I'm looking for a techno song that starts off a little slow, then picks up (it's a girl singing) and in the middle it has an epic violin section, that sounds kinda gypsy-ish ( i don't mean to offend anyone) and the lyrics are either "time won't let me go" or "please don't let me go" or "you won't let me go". it was on XM Radio 20 on 20 but they never said the title. Please help me out if you know the answer!
I believe it is Edward Maya - Stereo Love.
bob

Sydney, Australia

#125 Apr 15, 2011
lokking for a techno song dont really know the lyrics but near the begging a womens voice yells out OH MY GOD and its very bassy song?
This one

Turku, Finland

#126 Apr 25, 2011
sarie wrote:
ok so there is this techno song of a lady singing... and in the 1st verse she sings" i havent seen you in forever, i havent heard from you in god knows how long..." and then in the chorus she sings" i go ah ah ah when you go ah ahah"
anyone know what it is?
pehenryjr

Indianapolis, IN

#127 May 1, 2011
There is a techno song that starts with slow synthesizer then all I can remember is the chorus "..I'm going innnnn....I'm going innnnn..I'm going innnn.. da di da da da is the melody to the next lyrics
Major

Brooklyn, NY

#128 May 18, 2011
thnx
Keno

El Paso, TX

#129 May 25, 2011
rishi123 wrote:
hi, can anyone tell me the name of the song, in lyrics of the song are like "OH MY GOD, SHE SAYS"
she says part comes almost after every line,, please help me find the song,,
Your lookin for this bro.

&fe ature=autoplay&list=MLGxdC wVVULXfqKlczPqEIXvBMnYCv3Exn &index=11&playnext=1
l3adassjenn

Dallas, TX

#130 May 28, 2011
Is this love Terra Skye check out different mixes
Amber wrote:
Ok... Now i am looking for a techno song...
It's woman singing... Pretty trancey intro...
The lyrics are
"is this love, cuz I don't feel the same today. Can this be enough to take away the pain? Is this love cuz somethings pulling at my heart. Been xxxxx so long I don't know where to start."
Then in the sexiest voice ever she says "OH MY GOD"
Please help.. Me and my girl really need to know..
Thanks
Jaylon

Desoto, TX

#131 Jun 16, 2011
i'm looking for a song its a girl and the only parts i remember is oh baby you dont know i want you why can't find a place to say do you want me like i want you? i have a rough short video of the song but i dont know the name http://www.facebook.com/ #!/video/video.php?v=212122038 826973&comments&set=t. 100000875344135&type=1
songzz

Lloydminster, Canada

#132 Jul 17, 2011
OKER wrote:
YO Guys can you plzzzzzzz help me with this two techno songs!!! Frst song is about Puerto Rico (That song was frst played in 2003 and that was summer hit) in that song are elements of saxophone i hope that you can tell me what is name of that song!! Second song is "IN THE NAME OF LOVE PEACE PEACE" i don't remember anything else from that song!!PLSSSSSSsss help if you can OKER!
I know the first one is Calabria - Enur
giocana

Stuart, FL

#133 Aug 13, 2011
This may be the old song "sandstorm"by darude. No words and drum beat
Mel wrote:
Hey im looking for a techno/dance song. I they play it heaps for sports. I heard it for the olympics yesterday. Its got no words at all and its pretty up beat it goues somelike like..
do do (sounds kinda like drums) pause
do do do do do do do (same)
then it goes faster and more upbeat
its really hard to desrcibe but I've been looking for it for ages :(
please help!!
Miss Sassy

Surry Hills, Australia

#134 Aug 15, 2011
DJ Alex k - happiness
vallavan40

Valdivia, Chile

#135 Aug 17, 2011
Dear Amber the song is "Is This Love" Lyrics by Terra Skye you can google it to see the lyrics.
jeremy

Athens, TN

#136 Aug 31, 2011
does anyone know the techno song that was played in 2007 that started with "in the beginning" and it was like an auto tuned voice?
Dudette123

United States

#137 Sep 4, 2011
Katarina wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it is Edward Maya - Stereo Love.
it's prob not Edward maya
tripper

Wilmington, DE

#138 Sep 11, 2011
I had this set for years my friend made me and i dont knkw the dj who did i for got the intro part and no long have the intro but the fist song goes...right noe i want everyone to get down thats right right i want everyone to get down right now i am the dj... its a hardcore set help meeeeee plEase
this girl

Columbus, OH

#139 Sep 13, 2011
There was this song that played at a gay bar recently like 10 of September 2011 it started out slow sounded like a guy its a upbeat song all I can remember is a part about being a superstar then got into techno like in the middle of the song :( can anyone help please tell me What song this is

Since: Sep 11

Ocala, FL

#140 Sep 13, 2011
Im new to topix.com and Im trying to find a techno song that I heard when I was in college at FSU in either 2001 or 2002. I actually found the lyrics and the techno song that Im looking for is based off of the lyrics from "Could This Be Real" by FORD And The Psychonauts. In the song Im looking for there is an amazing female vocal singing the lyrics. Here are the lyrics:

"Could this be real? You took my love right from the start...How can it be this joy I've found inside of you, inside of me?How can it be?I want this love to last forever. How can it be?Could this be real?"

I used to have a burned CD with this song and a bunch of other great break-beat songs w/ female vocals.The entire CD was from the same artist and female vocalist. I thought the artist name was Nocturnal or something like it, but I cant find it anywhere.Thanks for anyone's help and if you do find it Im sure you guys will all agree the song is kickass.
VeritasDk

Holstebro, Denmark

#141 Sep 20, 2011
IŽam looking for a song... it goes:
Taking me higher, taking me higher, taking me higher- Baby i know that you are the one. A clip on you tube will show you the first part. Seek Crazy Raver. Please slease help me!!! I will be wery thankfull<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Techno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song from Snapchat Stories (video link) 11 hr Kaja 2
can anyone help me find this "whoa oh oh" song (Apr '10) 11 hr Thtgirl 999
What are the names of these techno songs? (Feb '08) Fri Bryna 131
Trying to find a techno song! (Nov '06) Fri Nik 2,376
trying to find a techno tune (May '06) Jul 30 Summersnickers57 226
i need help finding this song -starts with a tr... (Oct '07) Jul 30 Bigfernee 83
Can anyone help me figure out this techno song Jul 29 Crystal green 1
Best techno songs ever list!!!! Enjoy (Jun '06) Jul 16 Yoo 5,528
More from around the web