Jesssss

Ipswich, Australia

#82 May 31, 2010
Helpppp i keep hearing this songg i loveee it, but have no idea who sings it and its a slower techno beat and the main lyrics are "you are the love of my life" its a girl and a guy... Please Help??:\
House Music Fiend

Lansdowne, PA

#83 Jun 1, 2010
@Kimipeli: Your song "there is no list tonight" = CLUB LONELY. I don't know who it's by, but it's a House Music Classic. I'm looking it up now. I used to have it in my collection. I'll post when I find it again. PEACE!!!!!
House Music Fiend

Lansdowne, PA

#84 Jun 1, 2010
Club Lonely is by Lil Louis
Fil

Downers Grove, IL

#85 Jun 5, 2010
ness wrote:
the only part i remember of the song is like a girl saying "nce nce nce, baby, nce nce nce. nce nce nce, baby, nce nce nce." over and over a few time with the bass on the "nce"s it's not a word so idk if that's how you pronounce the sound she's making but it's kinda like nce. n sound then an s sound.
This is uhn tiss by the bloodhound gang!=] great band great CD.
Kels

Phoenix, AZ

#86 Jun 8, 2010
i need help finding a song ..
it says i wanna take you higher i wanna i wanna take you higher
its a girls vioce
askdfljasldkf

Rancho Santa Fe, CA

#87 Jul 12, 2010
benny benassi take me away
Demonardae

Spring, TX

#88 Jul 14, 2010
I'm trying to find a techno song that has marching in the beginning of it.... although it may not be techno..... either way the song has militant marching in the beginning of it. Also it would be semi old, 2004 or older.
evil monkey

United States

#89 Jul 14, 2010
Demonardae wrote:
I'm trying to find a techno song that has marching in the beginning of it.... although it may not be techno..... either way the song has militant marching in the beginning of it. Also it would be semi old, 2004 or older.
Try Edwards & Armani "Acid Drill"
Andrew

Seminole, FL

#90 Aug 10, 2010
Terra Skye

Is this love
Cause I don't feel the same today
Will it be enough
To take away the pain

Is this love
Cause something's pullin' at my heart
I've been alone so long
I wouldn't know where to start

Oh my God
Will this feeling ever end
If it's only a dream
Don't wake me in the end

Is this love
jon

Lehigh Acres, FL

#91 Aug 24, 2010
who sings the techno song take me away from around the early 90's
bella

El Paso, TX

#92 Sep 2, 2010
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIND A SONG? its got a pretty good bass, its kinda techno and there are like very little lyrics to the song. some of the only lyrics are when this girl says "this is sick" at the beginning and throught the whole song. she says it several times.

please help, its killing me:(
kingotkd2147

Santa Clara, CA

#93 Sep 8, 2010
can yall help me find a song it has a fast beat and it starts with a guy and i think he says im going in so lets start the show the rest of the song a chick sings she starts by singing never never never never a couple of times then i think she says i believe with all my heart those who those who those in my heart i believe in the end she says you just watch its a short song about 1:30 to 2:30 long
adam

Waterloo, Canada

#94 Sep 17, 2010
4 strings---- take me higher !!!!!!!!!!
olls

Kraków, Poland

#95 Sep 18, 2010
Help please

Lakeland, FL

#96 Sep 19, 2010
Every time I, Every time I hold my head up high, Every time I, Every time I feel like I could fly
Only a snippet was found on one of my old cassettes. Please help and thank you.
Kaliyah

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#97 Sep 30, 2010
Hey i'm looking for what i think it is a techno song, theres music banging and then a girls voice sayin god is dj (its not pink) ty for help :)
Sam

Westbury, NY

#98 Oct 1, 2010
I think the song is, Just Be, by DJ Tiesto. Good luck
Paige wrote:
Ummm Im not sure what this song is, but could you mabye help me?
Im trying to figure out what this song is called...
"I'm still lost but I feel so much better"
Its techno too
:]
Sam

Westbury, NY

#99 Oct 1, 2010
Yes, I think the name of the song is, Just Be, by DJ Tieso. good luck.
evilmonkey

United States

#100 Oct 1, 2010
jon wrote:
who sings the techno song take me away from around the early 90's
4 Strings - Take Me Away

Classic!
Michael

Gladesville, Australia

#101 Oct 8, 2010
Hi I need your help with the name of the song (and artist) that repeats theses words "you given me, you, you, you given me..." then the next part I remember, Im not too sure about but I think, she says "you take me higher..." then something something "both heart and soouuul". When the girl sings during the verses she sounds very calm and sweet but then when she sings that "you given me, you, you, you given me", she sings in a MUCH higher pitch in what sounds like a mixing part. Searching for the song title and artist is driving me nuts! Pleeaaase help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Techno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"I want you, only if you want me too" Help me n... (Jul '06) 13 hr kaykay1999 168
WHat is this club song WOaaahhh ohhh ohhh ohh (May '12) 17 hr momi 90
Trying to find Techno song with African tribesm... 21 hr Uriseph 1
Techno/Trance song with girl moaning/orgasming ... (Mar '09) 21 hr are 197
What is this techno song? (Sep '09) 22 hr ilovelinobaiza626 249
help wanted..lol......looking for this song!!!!... (Jan '07) Sat Sarya 142
song title please Fri Haci 1
Trying to find a techno song! (Nov '06) May 1 Anthony Celenio 2,299
can anyone help me find this "whoa oh oh" song (Apr '10) Apr 30 Evie 932
Best techno songs ever list!!!! Enjoy (Jun '06) Apr 30 jpock 5,506
More from around the web