Please help me finding a techno song!!

Posted in the Techno Forum

First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Since: Aug 07

Farmington, MI

#1 Aug 2, 2007
I only remember the lyrics "you and me, your taking me higher, higher than i could be, take me away" it is in a girls voice.
plez help me!!!

Farmington, MI

#2 Aug 3, 2007
I herd it might be "Take me away" could this be true and who is the artist??

Farmington, MI

#3 Aug 3, 2007
I think it is by 4 strings after hours of searching
Sara

Selma, CA

#4 Aug 4, 2007
i'm new at techno.... and i was wondering dose anyone know a song that has these words in it...

" you are the one i adore" and there we are standing in the rain"??? sumthing along those lines?

if so email me at My_secret_love07@sbcglobal.net
Jake

Highland Park, IL

#5 Aug 4, 2007
Does anyone know the techno song with the lyrics "Cause I want you," and hear at all the bars i go to and love it, also what is the techno song wtih like the ghostbusters beat in the backround, that is also sick, thanks
tarren

Brisbane, Australia

#6 Aug 4, 2007
for the person who poster the first comment i looked up those lyrics and the song is game of luv by dj paudie hope it is the song and i was some help
Paige

Elmont, NY

#7 Aug 25, 2007
Ummm Im not sure what this song is, but could you mabye help me?
Im trying to figure out what this song is called...
"I'm still lost but I feel so much better"
Its techno too
:]
kristi

United States

#8 Sep 22, 2007
the whole song doesnt have words
Erin

Reykjavík, Iceland

#9 Oct 3, 2007
I'm looking for a tehcno song! its reeeally hard to explain, cause it hardly has any lyrics, its a heavy bass beat most of the time with a womans voice talking in the background but you can't make out any words, then at one point in the song, she says ''this is sick'' several times...any ideas?!? its such an awesome song
Erin

Reykjavík, Iceland

#10 Oct 3, 2007
Jake, the song you might be looking for is ''Changes in my life'' by chris lake...also available in a bunch of awesome remix versions. It's the only one I can think of with those lyrics
Lillian

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#11 Nov 12, 2007
I'm looking for a song thats acouple of years ols and says" yourlove is taking me higher and the says "and it's Ive been thinking of...oh,oh, baby" Anyone has any idea who sings it. I will be very grateful. thanks
Lillian

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#12 Nov 12, 2007
Sorry didn't read proofread my message. The song is not new. It says "And your love is taking me higher" then says" and it's you I've been thinking of...oh, oh, baby". If anyone know the song please let me know who sings it, thanks.
Brandon

Thunder Bay, Canada

#13 Nov 17, 2007
Im new to techno I was wondering if asnyone knew this song a little baby singging, the words can faster and faster then it says sorry i put it to slow lets try it again.:) THANKS
Siera - the Netherlands

Groningen, Netherlands

#14 Dec 16, 2007
Lilian, my sister and I were looking for the same song. It's 'It feels so good' from Sonique. It's a great song!
LJ - Ontario

Canada

#15 Apr 17, 2008
to answer the very first question, the song is I Adore by Clear Vu.
Ian

Frederick, MD

#16 Apr 27, 2008
Hey,
Theres a song in a youtube video:

The owner says its "Visions - by Astrix" but I can garuantee you that its not because i went and looked it up. Anyways wait for the SICK drop about 2:20 in X)
laurenxx

Schiphol, Netherlands

#17 Apr 28, 2008
takingmehigher wrote:
I only remember the lyrics "you and me, your taking me higher, higher than i could be, take me away" it is in a girls voice.
plez help me!!!
if the song you wanted was a slower version that dj paudie and it was a girl it might by 'dj gillies''take me away' hope if been of help :) xx
Jenn

Akron, OH

#18 May 13, 2008
most of these songs people are looking for are on the ambercrombie and fitch playlist in the stores so check the a&f website
laurenxx wrote:
<quoted text
if the song you wanted was a slower version that dj paudie and it was a girl it might by 'dj gillies''take me away' hope if been of help :) xx
Amber

Saint Petersburg, FL

#19 May 13, 2008
Ok... Now i am looking for a techno song...
It's woman singing... Pretty trancey intro...
The lyrics are
"is this love, cuz I don't feel the same today. Can this be enough to take away the pain? Is this love cuz somethings pulling at my heart. Been xxxxx so long I don't know where to start."

Then in the sexiest voice ever she says "OH MY GOD"

Please help.. Me and my girl really need to know..
Thanks
suzan

Katowice, Poland

#20 May 14, 2008
Erin wrote:
Jake, the song you might be looking for is ''Changes in my life'' by chris lake...also available in a bunch of awesome remix versions. It's the only one I can think of with those lyrics
dj Adrian Eftimie - changes in my life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Techno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
can anyone help me find this "whoa oh oh" song (Apr '10) Thu Chicken 863
Best techno songs ever list!!!! Enjoy (Jun '06) Thu cj4man 5,468
Trying to find a techno song! (Nov '06) Thu yaya jaja 2,198
High-pitched xylophone/glockenspiel electro?? P... (Aug '11) Dec 24 fabrylondon 5
Need the name of techno song with XYLOPHONE??? (Aug '08) Dec 24 fabrylondon 59
What is this techno song? (Sep '09) Dec 23 Isaballs 224
help find techno song ! (Jul '13) Dec 23 blach 2
More from around the web