What is this techno song?
lea

London, UK

#85 Jul 16, 2012
dj spoke , fall to pieces
katie

Castle Rock, CO

#86 Jul 16, 2012
There's this crazy fast techno song the beat sounds like someone is coloring really fast with a dry erase marker its like a squeaky noise and it gets faster and faster and then there's a water drop noise and no lyrics. Does anyone know what this is? I can't find it anywhere I downloaded it off of morpheus a few years ago but it was just titled crazy ass techno.
Jockaaa

Skopje, Macedonia

#88 Jul 22, 2012
shortypirate34 wrote:
So i've got an issue. I've only heard this song once but it's a female singer who frequently says "I feel like I've been hypnotized." I can't give you much more than that, but i would love to know who it's by.
Oh cmon i am searching that song too and i cant find it anywhere -.-
Bryan

Cedar Grove, NJ

#89 Jul 23, 2012
Bryan wrote:
I am looking for a couple of songs.(long)
1. It's a dance song that can be catchy. I'm sure it came out after the mid 90s, and before the start of the new millenium. The song has some funny lyrics, sections with funny lyrics, or makes some words sound funny. It sort of sounds like scatting. It is not Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman, Eiffel 65 - Blue, or Scatman. The part I remember sounds something like "bee......ba da bow bee....ba da bow...bee........ ba dad bow bee...ba da bow". Something like that. I think she may have been a One Hit Wonder, or possibly she had a hit or known song in the 80s for instance, and then she had this hit. I recall looking at this artist on wikipedia and one single listed was from the 80's and one from the 90s. She may have had a few more, but those two stood out. If I had to guess I think the song could have been out on an even year. Maybe 1996 or 1998.
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fmRjvo-XNtEXX
Some lyrics people heard are "going/staying out tonite"..."it's a saturday night"..."my baby love"
Another person
somebody
I know that it's
ooh baby
out
stay out tonight, it's a Saturday night
there's a full moon out and
you remain enough (?)'til the day (?) I/out tonight
I'm sittin' back with a halo
I'm soon to see/seek but I will let things go
living
impossibi--lity (?)
I made out with these in the possible refrain that is sung twice. "out tonight", then a few words, then "it's a Saturday Night and I'm so ex-ci-ted". Then the next line begins with "School is out" and ends with "out toniiiiiiiiiiight".
Sorry for the lengthy post, but I wanted to be as descriptive as I can be. Thanks.
I found the first one, urs out it wasn't what I was saying. It's Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head. Stil looking for the 2nd song though.
Kaitlyn

Vancouver, WA

#90 Jul 28, 2012
Can anyone tell me the name of the second song in this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
sorry its a short piece, but the user only put the name of the last song.
tiestofan

Akron, PA

#91 Jul 28, 2012
Hey guys I really need help here. I'm not sure if you would have heard this one, I heard it on an xm type radio at work. It's electro I think, and goes like this in the chorus: "I could take you, Take. You. I I, I could take you..." That's all I know :P
nikki

Bluefield, WV

#92 Aug 5, 2012
I'm in dire need please help me its a very song relaxing hypnotic trance song its a female quietly singing very helucinatively when I heard the same it put me in such a relaxing state all I know is how I can describe it and that its a lil older and she's white. Oh and when I listened to the song it made me imagine of rain and night I have looked for six months to find this song and no luck at all ):
nikki

Moneta, VA

#93 Aug 5, 2012
If yu find please email meh [email protected] please
slickazz

Haslet, TX

#94 Aug 9, 2012
Looking for a trance song where it has a narrater saying a phrase " life began with a single drop of water." Been looking for this song for a minute now. Hope you can help !!
Jexa

Oklahoma City, OK

#95 Sep 28, 2012
Monique wrote:
ok so theres this song that goes like this:
flly fly far away ye yea come back to me for everrr
does any one know that song with a female singing thast part she has a really pretty voice?
I've been looking for that song for the last 15 years of my life! Oy! I can not ever find it.
Shaun

Glasgow, UK

#96 Oct 9, 2012
Lindsey wrote:
Okay so ive heard this techno song like 100000 times but i cant find it!!
and idk the lyrics but it goes like...
wah na naaaaa nana wah na naaaaa nana
and it repeats itself over and over and over
pleaseeee help Me!
That song is kaycee escape(fast rave mix) or original one or the other it took me four years to track it hopefully you see this rely bro.
tone

Carlton, Australia

#97 Oct 10, 2012
good song :D
Mbdntt

Laconia, TN

#98 Oct 20, 2012
Monique, it's Cloud 2 Ground - Boomerang...
&no redirect=1
Lainey

United States

#99 Oct 21, 2012
ashlee wrote:
i think this is a techno song but i cant remember it
la da da dee la da da da
la da da dee la da da da
la da dee da da
la da da dee da da
la da dee da la da da da
i KNOW EXACTLY which song you are talking about! its the lyrics that the girls is saying. she has an airy raspy trance-y voice over a techno song. im searching for it too and came across this.
Missmeow

Seattle, WA

#100 Oct 21, 2012
Frank wrote:
I hears this song yesterday and am trying to find it...all i know is that it had the words fly in it like..
Fly awaaaaaaay, fly fly fly, fly away, fly fly fly fly fly, fly away
anyone have any idea?
Its cloud2ground - Boomerang

Rexy

San Jose, CA

#101 Nov 1, 2012
I heard this one hardstyle song
It started out as usual hardstyle then towards the middle a lady started singing, kinda opera-like, then after she finished, the drop started.
Anyone know the song?
Carissa

Stone Mountain, GA

#102 Nov 2, 2012
Monique wrote:
ok so theres this song that goes like this:
flly fly far away ye yea come back to me for everrr
does any one know that song with a female singing thast part she has a really pretty voice?
It's Jeremy Dawson - cloud2ground
Masha Ivanova

Pittsburgh, PA

#105 Dec 13, 2012
I have been looking everywhere for this song. Obviously had no luck! It is in this video, when gravity cat goes in the air. Please help :'(((

email is: [email protected]
Bryan

East Orange, NJ

#106 Dec 15, 2012
Bryan wrote:
I am looking for a couple of songs.(long)
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fmRjvo-XNtEXX
Some lyrics people heard are "going/staying out tonite"..."it's a saturday night"..."my baby love"
Another person
somebody
I know that it's
ooh baby
out
stay out tonight, it's a Saturday night
there's a full moon out and
you remain enough (?)'til the day (?) I/out tonight
I'm sittin' back with a halo
I'm soon to see/seek but I will let things go
living
impossibi--lity (?)
I made out with these in the possible refrain that is sung twice. "out tonight", then a few words, then "it's a Saturday Night and I'm so ex-ci-ted". Then the next line begins with "School is out" and ends with "out toniiiiiiiiiiight".
Sorry for the lengthy post, but I wanted to be as descriptive as I can be. Thanks.
Rachel White - Cinderella's Playing Out
Nvm

Bitola, Macedonia

#107 Dec 28, 2012
About the song
la da da dee la da da da
la da da dee la da da da
la da dee da da
la da da dee da da
la da dee da la da da da
Here it is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Techno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please help me find this techno/trance song- w... 4 hr Ayameee 1
techno song from the 90's 6 hr mudflapsmoma 2
Trying to find a techno song! (Nov '06) 13 hr Frans88 2,600
Please help me finding a techno song!! (Aug '07) 19 hr cres 733
help finding a techno song (Sep '07) Sun omelette 184
EDM song witch arabic words Sun Jack 3
can anyone help me find this "whoa oh oh" song (Apr '10) Sat orkorkor 1,233
More from around the web