i need help finding this song -starts with a truck horn type sound

Posted in the Techno Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
BrEe

Wilmington, DE

#1 Oct 29, 2007
okay this song starts with a long truck horn and it gets shorter and faster until it goes very fast and then it stops and the beat goes "BUN NUN NUN NA DUN NUN NUN NENENENE NENENENE BUN NUN NUN NA" I have no other way of explaining it. PLEASE HELP!
Kivati

United States

#2 Nov 1, 2007
http://youtube.com/watch...

Is it this song? I've spent the past 2 hours asking around and nobody knows.
Melissa M

Milton, VT

#3 Jan 17, 2008
destination calabra-alex guadino
Ive been looking for the same song and thats the only mix i can find
Jaimie

Canada

#4 Jan 27, 2008
destination calabra remix on youtube, you'll find the good one :)
Shockerman69

Shady Side, MD

#5 Sep 26, 2008
I'm looking for a techno song that I burned from my old computer that has a similar sound with a truck horn in the beginning, then with a guy who yell "Attion!..... amos,..." (with a fast beat) it was an awesome song that made ya wanna get up move! it was like caffien to the ears!:-)

“Raver god LOL”

Since: Sep 08

lumberton

#6 Sep 27, 2008
the song is by DJ Skribbles and its called Dance mix (techno Remix) at least thats what its called on limewire.
David

Broxburn, UK

#7 Oct 8, 2008
well there's that old song

Venga Boys - The Venga Bus Is Coming

its hard truck horns in the beginning of it
Karina

Peterborough, Canada

#8 Oct 19, 2008
I'm not sure, but I have been having so much troubles trying to find a goal horn song for my hockey team.. Like I heard this one song, where there's a truck (maybe?) horn at the beginning and then a bunch of people go oo oo oo oo kind of high pitched, and a short while after a guy yells out "Where are you".

Please help, it would be veryyyy much appreciated!
Stef

Windsor, Canada

#9 Nov 12, 2008
Is the song you're looking for maybe "666 - Amokk", check on youtube, I think I was looking for the same one.
Adam

Australia

#10 Nov 28, 2008
Ive been looking for this song too! Have u found it yet im all out of luck..
Lee

Australia

#11 Nov 29, 2008
i heard the song with the truck horn at the start. its not destination calabria. its a different song. I *think* i heard them say in the middle "this is how we do it baby" or "U know how we do it baby". ive been searching for DAYS and cant find it.. Please HELP!!! Im talking about the song from BrEe..
Tristan Manas

Dunedin, New Zealand

#12 Feb 11, 2009
I am looking for the exact same song as you bree! been looking for it for 5 years..even though you just wrote the words, i know exactly how the beat goes!

I still haven't found it yet!
jtv108

La Quinta, CA

#13 Feb 11, 2009
BrEe wrote:
okay this song starts with a long truck horn and it gets shorter and faster until it goes very fast and then it stops and the beat goes "BUN NUN NUN NA DUN NUN NUN NENENENE NENENENE BUN NUN NUN NA" I have no other way of explaining it. PLEASE HELP!
Could be the opening for the song "Launch"- "get ready for launch"
Miles

Cumming, GA

#14 Apr 25, 2009
okay, does it start with a girl singing words to the beat and then a synth plays the beat??!!
Edelweis

Trenton, Canada

#15 Jun 25, 2009
Hi Karina, I found it but it's not the exact original version, so you need to keep listening. On top of that the same artist has other songs with a horn sound. I found it on youtube, the search term is Dj Soner techno hits - Where are you.

Good luck!

E.
Hell6Hound

La Habra, CA

#16 Jun 28, 2009
haha you know its the theme song for six flags. Just type up Six Flags Song on youtube. Its one of the first couple of songs on it.
Ace

Rockaway, NJ

#17 Jul 2, 2009
Ive been looking for a song with the same beat but the horn was like a hockey goal horn. Im talkin about bree's song btw.
david

Australia

#18 Oct 30, 2009
im looking for a song played on france's fun radio, it is on almost every day it has the tune (horns) from destination calabria but diffrent words does anyone know what it is called?
gigi

Inglewood, CA

#19 Nov 12, 2009
hey guys..Im looking for this song,Its a german song,the song has deatination in the middle,and some i think german words that i cant understand,like seila,or something along these lines..does anyone know the name of the song?
Xavier

Yorktown, VA

#20 May 8, 2010
does anyone know the name of a trance song with an upbeat horn chorus kinda like bum dum bum dum dum de dum dum dum dum be bum, i heard a "dj baby drew" play it on a radio station z 104 one night in va. beach, virginia, oh and the song im talking about is not the one that sound's like the anthem by pitbull btw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Techno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any body tell me what the title of this song is... 3 hr optimus_prime403 1
Trance song lyrics.. NEED HELP ! (Sep '09) 3 hr optimus_prime403 18
Trying to find a techno song! (Nov '06) 7 hr Erin 2,275
Techno/Trance song with girl moaning/orgasming ... (Mar '09) 10 hr Pontious 191
Please help me finding a techno song!! (Aug '07) 14 hr narcisa rose 509
Sooo desperately in need to find this song! ... Sat Violet 1
Best techno songs ever list!!!! Enjoy (Jun '06) Fri luke 5,496
can anyone help me find this "whoa oh oh" song (Apr '10) Mar 25 Kayla 907
More from around the web