'American Idol': Who sang best on sea...

'American Idol': Who sang best on season 11's Top 4 ...

There are 1 comment on the Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch story from May 9, 2012, titled 'American Idol': Who sang best on season 11's Top 4 .... In it, Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch reports that:

Those last two performances from Joshua Ledet and Jessica Sanchez just about struck me dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch.

dea

Talisay, Philippines

#1 May 10, 2012
jessica sanchez is obviously winning..........go jessica!!!!hollie cavanagh must go!!!love u jessica!i hope i have the guts to steal you from your parents so that i can tell you how inspiring you are that the only reason why i sacrifice myself from skipping my fav.shows just to watch you in american idol..........bring home the bacon!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'View:' 'Bum-In-Chief' Encouraging 'Illegal'... Sep 25 grizz 1
News Black Music Month '09: Remembering Ronnie Dyson (Jun '09) Jun '17 Common Damn Sense 5
News Rev. Jeremiah Cummings--"Religulous made me loo... (Oct '08) May '17 Finito2k 22
News Jennifer Holliday withdraws from Trump pre-inag... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Imprtnrd 24
News Jennifer Holliday backs out of Trump inaugurati... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Elizabeth1912 1
News MICEK: This isn't the Chicago I knew (Jan '17) Jan '17 former democrat 1
News Gospel vocalist Tommy Ellison dies (Jun '09) Sep '16 Singing heart 3
More from around the web