Celebration Of Memphis Soul 10th Conc...

Celebration Of Memphis Soul 10th Concert At White House Since Obama Took Office

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Apr 10, 2013, titled Celebration Of Memphis Soul 10th Concert At White House Since Obama Took Office. In it, CBS Local reports that:

President Barack Obama said he'd been looking forward to a White House celebration of Memphis soul music for one reason.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Sunshine

Elkton, MD

#1 Apr 10, 2013
They can have a concert at the WH, but not have tours there, cancel air shows, Blue Angels, Thunderbirds, etc. Are they clueless, or what?
june

Maringouin, LA

#2 Apr 14, 2013
Sunshine wrote:
They can have a concert at the WH, but not have tours there, cancel air shows, Blue Angels, Thunderbirds, etc. Are they clueless, or what?
what a diverse bunch the obamas are?they listen to rap,blues and even country?we know that blacks that love rap are into country music too?just listen at the red lights while driving and thats a proven fact that blacks love country?other than charley pride i say the obamas are full of crap!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Richmond Jazz Musician Trey Sorrells Looks to t... Aug 17 K-DJ 1
News Badu Tells Sykes Her Nude Act 'Was Grossly Misu... (Apr '10) Jul 29 posol 19
News The Trammps to headline 'Discofest' concert at ... Jul '16 Roc Maven 1
News Preview: Charles Bradley at Catalyst May '16 Jeff needs a 5150 3
News Jackson's mother fires first salvo to control t... (Jul '09) May '16 Sekai 5
News Duke Performances sponsors summer garden concer... Apr '16 Octopus 1
News James Brown FOIA case heads to Aiken Apr '16 Mary Anne 1
More from around the web