Sharing some great tunage!

Sharing some great tunage!

Posted in the Rock-N-Roll Forum

Nik Flagstar

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#1 May 10, 2012
Ain't gonna lie to ya'll, I'm posting a link here to my band in case anyone wants to check it out, we play some REALLY rock n roll music! Piano and Guitar driven, and all over the map from honky-tonkin' hillbilly rockin' to lightnin' fast punk! I wouldn't call this spam 'cause I want to talk on this forum about music, it looks like a good one, I don't just go around spammin' any old board, I just genuinly like for people to hear the music me and my band make, here's the link to some stuff, click on the band profile, and if you dig it, give us a "like" www.facebook.com/nikflagstarandhisdirtymangyd...
Nik Flagstar

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#2 May 11, 2012
oh, and here's a link to our on-line store, you can hear some short samples and if you dig 'em, buy a copy! http://www.reverbnation.com/store/view_item_a...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Apr 7, 2013
Nik Flagstar wrote:
Ain't gonna lie to ya'll, I'm posting a link here to my band in case anyone wants to check it out, we play some REALLY rock n roll music! Piano and Guitar driven, and all over the map from honky-tonkin' hillbilly rockin' to lightnin' fast punk! I wouldn't call this spam 'cause I want to talk on this forum about music, it looks like a good one, I don't just go around spammin' any old board, I just genuinly like for people to hear the music me and my band make, here's the link to some stuff, click on the band profile, and if you dig it, give us a "like" www.facebook.com/nikflagstarandhisdirtymangyd...
I'll check out your band tomorrow. I don't have headphones and the kids are asleep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock-N-Roll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bath writer takes readers back in time to 'When... (Nov '07) Jan 31 So_What 9
New Local Music NYC Jan 27 stickytrigger 1
News Rod Guajardo: Tupelo continues celebrating the ... Jan 16 Taxpayer Costs 3
News Shades of Elvis blue: Downtown group unveils fe... Jan 9 Press Release Art 1
News Leslie Criss: Happy birthday to Elvis the king,... Jan '16 Nothing to Write 1
Top 10 best rock n roll bands of all time (Dec '06) Jan '16 BoomerG 1,539
News Carl Perkins' other legacy (Sep '10) Dec '15 Outside the gate 6
More from around the web