help me find reggae track from lyrics please?

Posted in the Reggae Forum

Lizzie

UK

#1 Aug 25, 2012
Hi, I'm trying to find a beautiful reggae track on CD live. The lyrics are: Got to live your life how you see your life, don't care what they say, got to live your life how you feel your life, don't care what they say, can anyone help please
Amanda Ryan

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Mad Cobra-live your life
Lizzie wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to find a beautiful reggae track on CD live. The lyrics are: Got to live your life how you see your life, don't care what they say, got to live your life how you feel your life, don't care what they say, can anyone help please
Ron

Orlando, FL

#3 Jul 11, 2013
I'm trying to find this dancehall track, the words I remember are "Living my life on the run that's the way it's got to be can't tell a fake from reality, Oh please how you think we driving cars like these nah go sell dope" that's all I remember!!
Ron

Orlando, FL

#4 Jul 11, 2013
Also trying to find a song it had to be Capleton or Jah mason by the voice I could be wrong but the lyrics were as follows: "For what the heathen cause I shall put them all to pass cause me no in a nothing with them, Some a pray to clothes some a pray to cars some pray to movies dress up like a movie star so a pray to UZI some a pray to SLR but them no member the man what make the moon and the stars"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weekend at Bernie's - Song Help (Jul '07) 14 hr Larry 45
Reggae Female singers (Mar '07) 20 hr eri 341
I need help finding the reggae song with these ... (Nov '12) Thu ray 262
Help identifying reggae lyrics/artists? (Jan '09) Thu Nay 465
hi i am in T&T and will really appreciate any h... Dec 21 sherrianne frutty... 3
Need Help Identifying Reggae Song (Mar '13) Dec 21 sherrianne frutty... 19
Reggae from the 70's or 80's! Dec 21 Ellie Ax 1
More from around the web