The Island of Bermuda pays homage to ...

The Island of Bermuda pays homage to John Lennon with Publicasity and Out of Home International

There are 16 comments on the The Drum story from Mar 26, 2012, titled The Island of Bermuda pays homage to John Lennon with Publicasity and Out of Home International. In it, The Drum reports that:

The Island of Bermuda is honouring the fact that John Lennon visited the island to write his last album, Double Fantasy, thirty years after it was released.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Drum.

Jane

Bronx, NY

#1 Mar 26, 2012
Yes, Bermuda is only one of many countries that is celebrating John. I mean he has been dead for many years and only in the last few years is everyone going crazy for Lennon. Those Beatle copyrights and the love child daughter soon to inherit!
Bernard Frumper

Everett, WA

#2 Mar 26, 2012
Jane wrote:
Yes, Bermuda is only one of many countries that is celebrating John. I mean he has been dead for many years and only in the last few years is everyone going crazy for Lennon. Those Beatle copyrights and the love child daughter soon to inherit!
Yes,Bermuda is only one of many countries that is celebrating John.I he has been dead for many years and only in the last few years is everyone going crazy for London.Those Beagle copy fights and the Glove daughter soon to inherit all of Jacksons money.Yes the 8th wonder of the world will appear during winter soltice of 2012.She will be wearing one Glove and be half black and half white.Stay turned 60 minutes may do a story on her in the future.
Bernard Frumper

Everett, WA

#3 Mar 26, 2012
stay tuned Glove daughter will soon inherit the earth.
Sheik Yerbouti

Houston, TX

#4 Mar 26, 2012
Oh wow, Jane has returned from the sewage, smell the silly stink.
Jane oh Jane, you are laughed at every where you go/post.
I once spent the night with the lovechild daughter, never seen so much blood in such a small closet, messy oh messy.
Yoko Ono told me to tell you this message, "Suck on someone else, you have no rightful claim to the Lennon inheritance".
The Sultan

Everett, WA

#5 Mar 26, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Oh wow, Jane has returned from the sewage, smell the silly stink.
Jane oh Jane, you are laughed at every where you go/post.
I once spent the night with the lovechild daughter, never seen so much blood in such a small closet, messy oh messy.
Yoko Ono told me to tell you this message, "Suck on someone else, you have no rightful claim to the Lennon inheritance".
Wow Sheik you got to meet the secret lovechild.You are a priviledged one man.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#6 Mar 27, 2012
Paul McCartney still not confirmed for the Olympics. That is a strong indication that this scandal about the love child of Lennon could happen before then. Too much hesitation and by now McCartney would be in the Olympic commercials promoting his being there to play. The problem is you cannot play in front of the world if the scandal of inheritance fraud drops. People will realize that McCartney was in on all along because he owns half the copyrights! You cannot blame this all on Ono and Michael Jackson!
Cragbert

Snohomish, WA

#7 Mar 27, 2012
Jane wrote:
Paul McCartney still not confirmed for the Olympics. That is a strong indication that this scandal about the love child of Lennon could happen before then. Too much hesitation and by now McCartney would be in the Olympic commercials promoting his being there to play. The problem is you cannot play in front of the world if the scandal of inheritance fraud drops. People will realize that McCartney was in on all along because he owns half the copyrights! You cannot blame this all on Ono and Michael Jackson!
Saul McPertney still not confined for the Oliompics.That is a strange indication that this sandal of the Glovechild of Lemmon could slap them before then.Too much Digestion and by now McPertney would be in the Olypic hotel commercials promoting his being there to get laid.The problem is you cannot get laid in front of the world if sandals of interference drops.People will realize that McPertney was inside aLL along because he owns half of the sloppy rights.You cannot blame this all on BoBo and Michael Jackson!
Sheik

Houston, TX

#8 Mar 27, 2012
Jane wrote:
Jane, shut your big fat lying mouth, you are nothing more than a retard on a computer.
Paul McCartney has done nothing to you, so shut up.
There is NO lovechild, get it through your ignorant head !!!!!!!!!
Jane

Bronx, NY

#9 Mar 27, 2012
Ha ha! Just wait baby until you see the unveiling of the truth. Then you will be saying Jane Jane you were right all along. I can't believe this. Wow the world is going crazy. Where is your precious McCartney advertisement for the 2012 Olympics? What are they waiting for? Why are they hesitating? Anyway all his pot smoking he looks like sh....t. An old wrinkled up fart.
louie Ripper

Everett, WA

#10 Mar 27, 2012
Jane wrote:
Ha ha! Just wait baby until you see the unveiling of the truth. Then you will be saying Jane Jane you were right all along. I can't believe this. Wow the world is going crazy. Where is your precious McCartney advertisement for the 2012 Olympics? What are they waiting for? Why are they hesitating? Anyway all his pot smoking he looks like sh....t. An old wrinkled up fart.
Ha Ha just wait until you see the truth behind this stupid story that Jane has made up.Then we will be saying Jane Jane you were the Glovechild all along.I can believe this.Wow the world is going to know how crazy Jane is.Where is your precious McPertney advertisemint.Jane smells like a wrinkled up old fart that has sit on the pot.
Sheik Yerbouti

Houston, TX

#11 Mar 27, 2012
Jane wrote:
The only wrinkled up fart is you Jane aka Coleen.
We have waited for over 2 1/2 years and nothing has ever happened and it never will.
You make for a good laugh, everything you say is just a joke.
Ha ha Jane Jane, you were wrong all along.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#12 Mar 30, 2012
Jane is right. She will be proven right and you will feel like a total ass.
Babcock

Everett, WA

#13 Mar 30, 2012
Jane wrote:
Jane is a fright.She will proven to be a total dumdass when the Glove child appears on winter Soltice 2012.
Babcock

Everett, WA

#14 Mar 30, 2012
dumbass yep that sounds like lame Jane.
enaJ

Houston, TX

#15 Mar 30, 2012
Jane wrote:
The ink is black, the page is white ,my underwear is stained yellow and brown in the middle of the night.
Ass-entuate the positive.
Stanley Rudley

Long Beach, CA

#16 Mar 30, 2012
Jane wrote:
Jane is white. She will be proven to be the Glovechild and you will feel like a wow where has this retarded glovechild been hiding.Latoya and Tito know but they won't tell anyone.The Jacksons have kept her in hiding because Janet doesn't want the world to know that Michael had a retarded glovechild named Jane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need help finding the reggae song with these ... (Nov '12) 5 hr Manda240 461
News WTF ?? Peter Tosh's M-16 Guitar "Icon for sale ... (Nov '06) 6 hr Tijani ibrahim ba... 27
Need Help Identifying Reggae Song (Mar '13) 10 hr Reggae124 58
Lovers Rock tune living in love? Mon Kay Van Cooten 1
Can anybody tell me what song this is? Aug 30 Reggaeloverxx23 1
help with song please Aug 27 gpat 2
Does anyone know this song? (Feb '11) Aug 25 Ann 5
More from around the web