Help identifying reggae lyrics/artists?
LOLA

Santee, CA

#41 Mar 23, 2010
kimberly wrote:
<quoted text>
By chance did you ever figure out the title n artist to that song???im dying to find out! thanks
No, nobody's been able to figure it out. I have it in my head, haha. But that won't help!
dalivoxhewson

New York, NY

#42 Mar 26, 2010
Does someone know this song please!

Gonna burn it in the morning gonna burn it in the evening Light it like this yeah If you wanna get the best yes
Thanks
Kimberly

San Diego, CA

#43 Mar 29, 2010
LOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
No, nobody's been able to figure it out. I have it in my head, haha. But that won't help!
Found it!!!Yesterdays tomorrow by devon russell with the hightimes players!!!!
LOLA

Oceanside, CA

#44 Mar 29, 2010
Kimberly!! I am forever greatful. I already found the file and downloaded it, and am so so happy! Its such a beautiful song!! Thanks again...=)
LOLA

Oceanside, CA

#45 Mar 29, 2010
Thanks again, cant stop listening to it =) YAY!!!
Kimberly

San Diego, CA

#46 Mar 31, 2010
LOLA wrote:
Thanks again, cant stop listening to it =) YAY!!!
Yay!!!! Im so happy to help! I also cant stop listening to it! Have a great day:)
monsterrasta

Chula Vista, CA

#47 Apr 13, 2010
Song that goes LOVE THIS IS THE MOMENT WE'VE BEING WAITING FOR SO LETS GET OUR HANDS AND GET OUT OF THIS STORMY WEATHER
Nick

Pflugerville, TX

#48 May 1, 2010
Reggae artist who sings....

I wonder why you cry, I wanna know, I gotta know..
Is that theres something wrong, I wanna know.
LOLA

Oceanside, CA

#49 Jun 5, 2010
Nightfall, when I'm with you I'm merry. Nightfall.
Jordan

Scarborough, Canada

#50 Jun 10, 2010
Any one know who sings this song, all i know is

"If you want to know me i really want to know you"
jmn

United States

#51 Jun 22, 2010
BigMike wrote:
Can anyone identify these songs:
1. I've lost my girl (lost my girl) She ran away, she ran away with my best friend. I swear I'd never ever ever take her back again
2. The hook goes something like True Love - True whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa ??guess I got to get her love??
If you can help shoot me an email Mike.Castillo1@gmail.com
Did you ever find the first song? Ive been looking for it and cant find it anywhere!!!!
Slickvic

Croydon, UK

#52 Jul 9, 2010
Does anyone know the reggae tune that the singer sounds like gregory isaacs.....
the words are:

special kind of love your giving x3, you want it in return for living alright, you want it in return for your caring. I remember when you and i use to play in that school play ground back a yard, now you come say you want some loving, i must a fel it feel it cause i know that you want it, so never ever let me down.

thanks
David

Denver, CO

#53 Jul 14, 2010
Hi Im trying to figure out the name/artist of this one reggae song. It sounds like the chorus goes like:
There ain't no better world than this, rising up through the earth.
There ain't no better world than this, listen to me girl
These lyrics are probably wrong but this is what it sounds like. I hear it on the radio live usually.
Let me know if you have any ideas
Thanks
Brent McD

Gunnison, CO

#54 Jul 30, 2010
Been listening to these three tracks for probably around ten years at least. Please help. Looking for songs (or riddims) with following lyrics. Thanks in advance!

1.(from a live performance?) oh, what a great celebration, when we all reach up in zion. someone said it's too late, i said open up your heart. come come come, mek we sing some joyful song -- to the king, yeeah.

2.(toasting style) it's not easy, no no no no. look in my ... it's not easy.... cause i found love in a 2-way street, and lost it on a lonely highway. i'm going somewhere, justify my love, i'm going to a place where i can reap happiness..... you got the face of an angel, but your heart is like...

3.(intro: last night your promised me your name and your number. oh, i wanna know it.) first time i met you, you seemed so sweet and kind. i asked you for your name and your number. you refused to let me know, but i know your friend around the corner -- she'll feed my with information. if not, i'll ask your mom. i know she'll give me your number.

she knows that i love you (oh yes). i really, really love you. can't you see that i need you. i really, really want you (oh gosh)

your brothers say you're a fine young lady. just give me the chance to know you. stop playing around little girl. there's something i want to tell you (listen!) don't you ever get greedy. i've got enough love, so take it easy. your love is so amazing. right now it's driving me crazy....
nismo

United States

#55 Jul 31, 2010
help me find this song!!
'' let the music plaaay''
1. mr dj whoo hoo yea
2. mr dj mr dj please play my song
3. so the children and the people can sing along
4. cuz its knowledge and wisdom for the young and old
5. and im trying im trying, im crying out my soul
6. mr dj mr dj let the music play cuz its knowledge and culture from the youth of today
7. mr dj mr dj, I beg you one more play
8. cuz it a'music, a'rebel music
9. mr dj mr dj everywhere i go people moving, people grooving, but they still want to know.
10. so mr dj, mr dj let the music play
DEanna

Whitestone, NY

#56 Aug 10, 2010
Looking for name of old reggae song and artist.
Here are some of the words:(After a very catchy musical introduction) Now that you're gone I don't know how I can go on.....
stokkeri

Finland

#57 Aug 26, 2010
This is killing me: a song with the line
"Girl you are my everything, my everything, I really love the joy you bring, the joy you bring..."?!?
I had this song on one reggae-dvd but lost it, and now my mental health depends on finding this one again. ;) On the video, there's a cute rasta guy sitting on a bus.

And no, it's NOT Raze, Shaggy or Wayne Wonder...
Thank you!
luvabailey

United States

#58 Aug 31, 2010
#13-Jacob Miller. I'm not sure if the name is A Chapter A Day. But its DEFINITELY Jacob Miller and NOT Luciano.

Since: Sep 10

AOL

#59 Sep 6, 2010
does anyone this song by a female reggae singer.here are some lyrics.said you loved me but i dont know tell me tell me got to know for sure.shared my heart with you once before and you left me broken sad and lonely.i've been a happy woman until your un true love surround me.ooh no no no i dont want to hear no more,no no i cant take the pain no more ooh no no just call me if youre sure,pleese i got no time to cry no more.... or something like that.thanks y'all.
Melly-mel

Manassas, VA

#60 Sep 16, 2010
Does anyone know this song...I only know a little bit of the lyrics, but my friends and I have been looking for it for YEARS: "(something something)picture frame, and nobody ever used to call me name" Please help!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need help finding the reggae song with these ... (Nov '12) 11 hr Dria 1,081
Need this song.. May 17 Shani 1
Need Help Identifying Reggae Song (Mar '13) May 16 Ramzi 145
rub a dub mix May 7 fari 1
News Town greens: Still treasured after 350 years Apr 29 America Gentleman... 1
Sugar Minott - Harbour Shark Apr 28 Hip 1
Sugar Minot - Harboir Shark Apr 28 Hip 1