Rappers Ja Rule, Lil Wayne arrested i...

Rappers Ja Rule, Lil Wayne arrested in NYC

There are 116 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 23, 2007, titled Rappers Ja Rule, Lil Wayne arrested in NYC. In it, Newsday reports that:

"Uh Oh." That's the name of a new song by rappers Ja Rule and Lil Wayne. It also may have been what the two were thinking on Sunday night when police arrested the top-selling hip-hop artists on charges of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
NYPD LOVER

Hauppauge, NY

#1 Jul 23, 2007
Such upstanding young men, what a surprise! LOL
rainy day

Denver, CO

#2 Jul 23, 2007
i'm shocked...i hope they don't have to put their cribs up for bail $$$
Bail Brothers

King Of Prussia, PA

#3 Jul 23, 2007
Savages, thugs & felons. All these rap stars are, are crimonals with record contracts. If you see them as anything else you're fooling yourselves.
An American

Pelham, NY

#4 Jul 23, 2007
CRIMINALS!
Ditty

Northport, NY

#5 Jul 23, 2007
WHAT!!!! Gangsta rapper thugs with 40 cal. illegal weapons? What a shock! Now thats a news flash.
Sharpton

Northport, NY

#6 Jul 23, 2007
Whitey set them up.
Nancy

Long Beach, NY

#8 Jul 23, 2007
This weeks daily dose of a rapper being arrested for violence or gun related charges! Now that there were 2 rappers arrested does that count for next week also? And we wonder why they get more scrutiny? It has nothing to do with race! They do it to themselves!
DuMont Burger

New York, NY

#9 Jul 23, 2007
Calling Rev. Sharpton...
Mike

Denver, CO

#10 Jul 23, 2007
Another example of the rap/hip hop lifestyle so many idiots look up to.....
hate thugs

Elizabeth, NJ

#11 Jul 23, 2007
why do we give these pieces of garbage money? Stop buying rap albums, stop your kids from listening to rap and spread the word.
PROFILING

Trenton, NJ

#12 Jul 23, 2007
NOTHING DIFF FROM WHAT lINDSAY lOHAN AND ALL THE REST OF HOLYWOOD IS DOING??
Brian

AOL

#13 Jul 23, 2007
DON'T HATE BAD KARMA!!
imus

Denver, CO

#14 Jul 23, 2007
hate thugs wrote:
why do we give these pieces of garbage money? Stop buying rap albums, stop your kids from listening to rap and spread the word.
i agree
Imus
BlaBlaBla

Bronxville, NY

#15 Jul 23, 2007
Where are the handelers of these thugs? I assumed the record companies sent a ass wiper out with these morons! They can't stay out of trouble on their own!I hope the guns have a history and these morons are dropped into the middle of the crap! This reminds me of that other ass wipe puffy daddy, when his ass was almost put away over the shooting in a club! The Crystal swigging neanderthal was sweating that one!
Frank

New York, NY

#17 Jul 23, 2007
SIMPLE SOLUTION: if you're found to be carrying a stolen or unregistered gun then it's a mandatory 5 years in jail.
Big Bob

New York, NY

#18 Jul 23, 2007
rainy day wrote:
i'm shocked...i hope they don't have to put their cribs up for bail $$$
You can't put up a rented asset for collateral.

Since: Jun 07

Oceanside, NY

#20 Jul 23, 2007
PROFILING wrote:
NOTHING DIFF FROM WHAT lINDSAY lOHAN AND ALL THE REST OF HOLYWOOD IS DOING??
Coke, painkillers and drinking at parties. Carrying weapons. Bit of a difference, no? The hip hop culture didn't start out this way; what it has eveolved into is reprehensible. It's effect is ruining professional sports as well as both black and white youth. Enough already. PS: if you're caucasian, please take the sticker off the brim of your hat, bend it a little and stop wearing it at a 45 degree angle. You look absolutely ridiculous.

Since: Apr 07

Cutchogue, NY

#21 Jul 23, 2007
Wow can someone tell me how is a rapper in possesion news i though it was a industry standard?
JJJ

Cutchogue, NY

#23 Jul 23, 2007
they shouldnt be allowed to perform
Pat McCormack

Middle Island, NY

#24 Jul 23, 2007
I think they were on their way to a birthday party in Valley Stream. Too bad they missed all the fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lady Gaga at Super Bowl LI Jul 24 Burp and grin 11
News Lil Wayne says he is done with music... at leas... Jul 23 Tex- 3
News CNN's Bell: Snoop Dogg Shooting Trump Not as Ba... Jul 18 Red Crosse 38
spitzofrenix.com Jul 13 Anonymous 1
spitzofrenix.com Jul 12 Usurp 1
Top 5 Worst Rappers Of All Time (Jan '07) Jul 8 SocalP 1,056
News Reselling Trump: The Peculiar Optics of POTUS i... Jul 8 Obama made the da... 6
More from around the web