Bullied gay teen Jadin Bell dies at OHSU

Feb 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KOMO News

The spokesman with the Oregon Health and Science University says 15-year-old Jadin Bell died at the Portland hospital early Sunday afternoon.

Comments
21 - 40 of 45 Comments Last updated Feb 10, 2013
Happy Anniversary 1913

South Hadley, MA

#29 Feb 5, 2013
The majority of aggressive male behavior occurs among 'normal str8 and gay kids' In fact aggressive behavior can be found "naturally" in all species of life. If male humans are programmed to be aggressive, and they are because of testosterone, they certainly have some rationalization for such violence, yet certainly must work to control these 'urges' or 'tendencies'

Another preposterous gay argument goes by the wayside in that they claim to be born gay, call it natural, and don't have to change regardless of how dangerous their behavior is. Gays are very aggressive too, this is proven so, and the diseases that follow are far from peaceful and safe to humans.
National security?
Health crisis?
You betcha!
Pot meet kettle.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#30 Feb 5, 2013
Quality family time there, World's Bigot Nut!
SLIF

Georgetown, Canada

#31 Feb 5, 2013
Maybe what the school needs is another shooting.You know,an eye for an eye.
Happy Anniversary 1913

South Hadley, MA

#32 Feb 5, 2013
The grinch that stole Christmas to steal your guns. An assault weapon wasn't even used @ Sandy Hook.
Imagine that.
The Eastern European Homofascist gays speak of infringing other peoples rights as if they really even know what the hell they are talking about.
We have earned and deserve the utter economic collapse to come.

P
R
O
P
H
E
C
Y
David Traversa

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#33 Feb 5, 2013
SW Yade wrote:
When a boy decides to turn gay he has to be able to deal with the guilt. Obviously this one couldn't take it.6826
And when did you decide to be an idiot? It seems you're taking it quite well too..
David Traversa

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#34 Feb 5, 2013
Rastus wrote:
Anybody know what made the kid turn gay?
Took a look at you once and decided being hetero was not worth the effort..
David Traversa

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#35 Feb 5, 2013
Happy Anniversary 1913 wrote:
The grinch that stole Christmas to steal your guns. An assault weapon wasn't even used @ Sandy Hook.
Imagine that.
The Eastern European Homofascist gays speak of infringing other peoples rights as if they really even know what the hell they are talking about.
We have earned and deserve the utter economic collapse to come.
P
R
O
P
H
E
C
Y
Well, you have at least..
David Traversa

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#36 Feb 5, 2013
Happy Anniversary 1913 wrote:
The majority of aggressive male behavior occurs among 'normal str8 and gay kids' In fact aggressive behavior can be found "naturally" in all species of life. If male humans are programmed to be aggressive, and they are because of testosterone, they certainly have some rationalization for such violence, yet certainly must work to control these 'urges' or 'tendencies'
Another preposterous gay argument goes by the wayside in that they claim to be born gay, call it natural, and don't have to change regardless of how dangerous their behavior is. Gays are very aggressive too, this is proven so, and the diseases that follow are far from peaceful and safe to humans.
National security?
Health crisis?
You betcha!
Pot meet kettle.
Next time you decide to voice a science-related opinion or inform us of the results of a survey on human behavior kindly produce your credentials.. Till you're able to do so we'll count them as so much spam..
The Happy Plumber

South Hadley, MA

#37 Feb 5, 2013
I don't provide links on topix anymore for a very good reason David so if you can provide ME with a counter argument or refute then please do so.
The Happy Plumber

South Hadley, MA

#38 Feb 5, 2013
In fact any study provided by anyone here that is against this issue is carelessly disregarded as utter hogwash which further endangers the public and national security of America. How costly.
NW Jade

South Hadley, MA

#39 Feb 5, 2013
Oh, and Jade honey? Bigot is synonymous with zealot or fanatic. That IS what homosexuality represents.
Have another dent in your can, FOOL!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#40 Feb 5, 2013
Oh god God, it's no wonder the wife of the "World's Bigot Nut" is relieved he found Topix! No more bedroom rants, or long drawn out preaching at the grocery store!!
Brown Lipstick

South Hadley, MA

#42 Feb 5, 2013
Seth wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you frequent the cafe anymore?
Some nights I feel as though Jade is spying on me through our window while I engage in something he gave up on when he was born. Making a women scream and moan.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#43 Feb 5, 2013
Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Some nights I feel as though Jade is spying on me through our window while I engage in something he gave up on when he was born. Making a women scream and moan.
Screwing your forty something daughter is nothing anyone wants to read you bragging about.
Beauty Queen

Cambridge, UK

#44 Feb 6, 2013
NW Yade wrote:
<quoted text>
?
Internet troll ....

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#46 Feb 6, 2013
NW Yade wrote:
<quoted text>
All sexual activity outside of a consensual unrelated male and female is a form of perversion, excess, and vice. More gay rationalizing of their perversions at the expense of other peoples' own frailties. Someto go through life only now to receive special rights.
There is nothing 'straight' about any pedophilia. Yet how is it gays label male/female pedo as being str8 pedo and expect to receive a free pass of the much statistically higher percentages of male/male pedophilia in the world. Hmmmm?
No accountability there eh?
That's an odd way to spell "I hate anyone different than me."
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#47 Feb 6, 2013
David Traversa wrote:
Leave it to the much touted "traditional values" to go on murdering children and ruining lives..
For once your right. Homosexual John Wayne Gacy was a viscious molester and murderer of children.
Not a Requirement

Beacon, NY

#48 Feb 7, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
For once your right. Homosexual John Wayne Gacy was a viscious molester and murderer of children.
There you go fibbing again when the truth of the matter is that the vast majority of serial killers are in fact WHITE HETEROSEXUAL males in their 20's and 30's who suffer from some type of anti-social personality disorder and low self esteem! You know,just like your pathetic lying azz! Now,go crawl back under that rock where you feel most comfortable loser and please say hey to all the other human pieces of shyte would ya!

Mass Hetero serial killers
http://www.mayhem.net/Crime/serial1.html
Dooky

United States

#49 Feb 7, 2013
Jeffrey Dahmer remains the most admired and worshiped homosexual to ever live. Jerry Sandusky has also become quite popular with queers lately.
Thundersnow

Pittsfield, MA

#50 Feb 7, 2013
Dooky wrote:
Jeffrey Dahmer remains the most admired and worshiped homosexual to ever live. Jerry Sandusky has also become quite popular with queers lately.
They conveniently forget that any man or woman that cheats on their spouse, molests a child, sleeps with a family member, a dog, a donkey, polygamy, same sex, etc. to varying degrees they ALL fall under a form of excess and vice with 'varying degrees'
It's just our govt is now in the business of picking favorites with vice or perversions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) 4 hr lushbabe4u 5,992
Home of rapper Young Buck raided by IRS in Sumn... (Aug '10) Aug 26 New Chat Host 19
Nicole 'Coco' Austin Playboy Photos: Nicole Aus... (Jun '08) Aug 15 dmw 13
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Aug 11 420zabskies 209
T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Aug 11 Dazaveli 169
17 celebrities you didn't know were Muslim (Feb '14) Aug 8 jinn 23
Show us your own Freestyle Rap song (Jun '08) Aug 7 strappedmatt 357
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Rap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••