the Game Appeals to 50 Cent to End Feud

the Game Appeals to 50 Cent to End Feud

There are 138 comments on the Contactmusic.com story from Oct 2, 2006, titled the Game Appeals to 50 Cent to End Feud. In it, Contactmusic.com reports that:

Rapper THE GAME urged 50 CENT to end their long-standing rift, during a radio interview in New York last Friday .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contactmusic.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Lipard

Taipei, Taiwan

#161 Sep 4, 2007
the game is a snitch, thinking he brought the westcoast back, he aint bring nothing back. his first album got propz cuz he had DRE and 50 on it. he aint gon sell shit without 50's hook. go cop 50s new album, "i get money" is gonna be the single of the year.... GGGGGG-G UNIT!
henry

Australia

#162 Sep 5, 2007
you bunch of fools they all goin to hell anyways cause they all fake....you keep following them your going there too..peace out..jesus love you.

MATE THAT IS THE WORST COMMENT EVER...U ARE A WANKER
Awuh Terence

Satellite Provider

#163 Sep 6, 2007
all of you should stop talking trash
50 is the greatest of rappers and will always be the best.
the game is a sucker who merely talks in the name or rapping
compairing the game with 50 is like compairing an elephant and a rat
LiL Crakk

Rocky Mount, NC

#164 Sep 8, 2007
BBBB's UP Snitches down ha ha ha i got u game that 5 poppin u dig crabs
lvl i ke

Trinidad and Tobago

#166 Oct 2, 2007
game was better wen he was wid 50 esp since 50 made him... 50 is the best out there.

“to hell with the mainstream”

Since: Dec 06

toronto

#167 Oct 2, 2007
Lipard wrote:
the game is a snitch, thinking he brought the westcoast back, he aint bring nothing back. his first album got propz cuz he had DRE and 50 on it. he aint gon sell shit without 50's hook. go cop 50s new album, "i get money" is gonna be the single of the year.... GGGGGG-G UNIT!
first off how in the hell is game a snitch? 50 is a the rat not game second G unit is officaly over now that buck is gone there wack him and game were the 2 best rappers in g unit banks is decent but yayo sucks just about as bad as 50. oh yea and i get money is a kife ass single and doesnt even get radio play so forget about it being single of the year.last off props to kayne for beating 50's b!tch ass in sales
RAWDOGGTV

Sharpsburg, GA

#168 Oct 3, 2007
deeeek

Toronto, Canada

#169 Oct 8, 2007
50 is the hardest man in NY bk bk bk GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Unint its gansta kid yeah

“to hell with the mainstream”

Since: Dec 06

toronto

#170 Oct 12, 2007
deeeek wrote:
50 is the hardest man in NY bk bk bk GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Unint its gansta kid yeah
50 dont even live in N.Y
Drowzy Boy

Birmingham, UK

#172 Oct 29, 2007
Game Over wrote:
<quoted text>
How come these people from the UK keep talking like they're thugs??? No one gives a shit anymore about who is more gangster...50 makes better music...game can rap but can't make a decent song (i.e. he had 2 good songs on the documentary Dreams and Westside Story) You're probably white so quit pretending like you know whats up in the streets there buddy...
I find it funny all of you'z are pussyy footing over two dickheads who pit medioca bars n keep talking bout gang bangin cos dey can affrod a hoe each... all y'all need to step bak and look at the bigger picture rather than feeding he atention whores

peace
Dirty

Birmingham, UK

#173 Oct 29, 2007
Awuh Terence wrote:
all of you should stop talking trash
50 is the greatest of rappers and will always be the best.
the game is a sucker who merely talks in the name or rapping
compairing the game with 50 is like compairing an elephant and a rat
lol 50 cents no rapper...ee's a popstar now...
cnt take im serious
games a bit of a dramtic chump doh
timy4life

Satellite Provider

#174 Nov 1, 2007
the game is a sucker he just sings foolish.he should go back to dre
CS Till Death

Taunton, UK

#176 Dec 26, 2007
B6 MAN MALLY wrote:
the game is a puss we bangd him nd hiz menz yea! b6 slash loz b19 4 lyf yea b21 suk ya mumz
r u dizzy blud bou u from soilhull u ent no slash man
CS Till Death

Taunton, UK

#177 Dec 26, 2007
blud game is fake n so is 50 f*** em all.all bou snoop n diddy n jay z
Chong Mine

United States

#179 Apr 27, 2008
If you Compare 50Cent Song to the Games song people like 50 Cent more
Chiba b6 Zulu

UK

#180 Jun 6, 2013
Game is a bumboclaart fassy who try dis original Birmingham bad man Zulu is gonna getcha ya

“Posers Beware Of My P.H.D.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#181 Aug 1, 2013
*flushes these posers down the dirtiest, smelliest, badly ordered toilet ever made for them to be stinked up stinkified*

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#182 Oct 13, 2013
The Lame and Filthy Scent are jokes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Popa Wu (Wu-Tang) Ends Rumours Of DLAH (Hellkey... (Feb '12) Nov 15 OnyxGodAllahblackman 2
News Lady Gaga at Super Bowl LI (Feb '17) Nov 13 titus 10
News Music News South Carolina mayor tweets Jay-Z ly... Nov 4 Hostis Publicus 1
Top 10 fastest Rappers (Nov '08) Oct 27 Cheddah 525
News Top 5 Hip Hop Artists in Las Vegas (Dec '08) Oct 25 Non liberal 4
News JAY-Z defends his lyrics that were accused of b... Oct 25 Bam 3
News Snoop the survivor: Iconic rapper adapts, succe... (Feb '11) Oct 24 roadkill 38
More from around the web