Remy Ma is poised to take out Lil' Ki...

Remy Ma is poised to take out Lil' Kim, Foxy

There are 375 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Feb 7, 2006, titled Remy Ma is poised to take out Lil' Kim, Foxy. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

With Lil' Kim in the slam and Foxy Brown dealing with serious hearing loss, the time is right for a strong, sexy female rapper.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

theresnoescape

Chicago, IL

#22 Mar 15, 2006
nah,Hell no,n***as theres a b***H with,more talent in 1 vocal cord(yes,rappin//singing)than these h**s got hair extentions.then Im next,na only playin,but I can sing/and i've been luiging all over motha f***as since I was introduced to rap,10. I don't know the name of this broad but I'll post it when I found out. don't let what I said here, skidmark ya boxers or victorians,its an opinion,and my neck is already hot enough with u kats all breathing down it.Peace,im out!
SB-ENT

AOL

#23 Mar 16, 2006
BadNewz wrote:
What is you talkin about yeahme? I suggest you stay over seas and lets us worry about the female MCs of the U.S. Cuz if you knew anything you would know remy ma worked her way to the top by battling anyone anywhere and I love lil kim but she aint ready for remy ma.100
HEY, LOOK YOUNG MONEY I LOVE THE GAME,AND I'M APART OF THE GAME,AND MY COMPANY IS REALLY INSPIRED BY BOTH FEMALE ARTIST, BUT IN TURN WE HAVE A FEMALE ARTIST THAT'S DEFINITELY ABOUT SET THE STANDARDS & SHE GOES BY THE NAME T-BLAZE FROM MO-CITY,LA. "BE ON THE LOOK OUT"
Honest

Saint Helier, Jersey

#24 Mar 23, 2006
Listen all wake up-Lil Kim is a little slut with make up selling records written by people with brains-she just puts her tits out and people ( dumbos) buy her records-personally i would have a shit on her thats how good she is to me !
ProductofItaly

Chicago, IL

#25 Mar 24, 2006
Honest wrote:
Listen all wake up-Lil Kim is a little slut with make up selling records written by people with brains-she just puts her tits out and people ( dumbos) buy her records-personally i would have a shit on her thats how good she is to me !
wow,there is a god.Yes, she has ppl write most of her rymes.And some of the other women have ppl write it too. lil kim's a h**.
mstrina

New York, NY

#26 Mar 24, 2006
yo kim is the ill ainght nobody messing with her fk remy fck foxy they got the game fckedup
ProductofItaly

Chicago, IL

#27 Mar 24, 2006
If we're talkin rap,I've got these h**s beat.If we're talkin singing,MJB is the lady.She's got more talent in 1 vocal cord than lil Kims' got extensions.Ain't nottin special bout her,lil kims pisses me off,and i'd rather be pissed off then on. There are so many ladies out there better then her,and don't none of u give me lip,I ain't from Indiana,im from the city.(not Chicago,but its nice)
ProductofItaly

Chicago, IL

#28 Mar 24, 2006
I still gotta find the broads name i want to post.
demetric

AOL

#29 Mar 25, 2006
i like you song i listin to it.
sexy

Tampa, FL

#30 Mar 25, 2006
LIL KIM IS THAT HOT STUFF! Ain't no one like the queen bee. She will be back.Yall just hatin on my hommie

BROOKLYN
serious

Apex, NC

#31 Mar 26, 2006
first off Remy and lil kim rap about to different things. Lil kim raps about sex and all this explict stuff. Remy raps about the streets and hood shit. To me they both is ill just in to different ways
dyeisha dudley

New Philadelphia, OH

#32 Mar 27, 2006
i think that Remy & Foxy is the best rappers of all times lil kim got mic skills but the those two girls spit tha truth!!! you know what b.k. anthem an its whatever lets get it now put your lighters up
Notorious NooNie

Columbia, SC

#33 Mar 28, 2006
Yo they always try to keep da good onez down but itz all good. To all those haterz out there who dont appriciate LiL KiM a quote from me iz, "Ya'll need to sit down cus ya'll know the QUEEN BEE gone be here for a while." I think LiL KiM is da best female rapper alive on dis earth so aint no body needz to take her title especialy not no copy cat like Remy Martin project a**.
KeEp yA hEaD uP kIm
sexy chocalate

United States

#34 Mar 28, 2006
lil kim is a hoe she fake be foreal every thing on her is something she bought remy ma is the truth
sexy chocalate

United States

#35 Mar 28, 2006
Remy ma cant be touched none of them have nothing on her
Miss Thang

New York, NY

#37 Mar 29, 2006
dyeisha dudley wrote:
i think that Remy & Foxy is the best rappers of all times lil kim got mic skills but the those two girls spit tha truth!!! you know what b.k. anthem an its whatever lets get it now put your lighters up
Did you not listen to the lyrics! LiL Kim- I come from bestye where n*gga go do or there gonna die. N*gga will get at broad day will kidnap you. I mean come now Foxy might of had it in 98" with Hov. A Remy yo her team getting ate up by 50 cent alone. She need to get rid of the blonde bangs first. Tiny from Xscape been did that. Plus when Kim get out we gonna see you the Queen she gonna come out like the Old Tyson( before he bitting ears) I'm talking K.O> in the first round
Miss Thang

New York, NY

#38 Mar 29, 2006
sexy chocalate wrote:
lil kim is a hoe she fake be foreal every thing on her is something she bought remy ma is the truth
You too ! Yo do your really listen to lyrics or do you just skim through it. If Kim a Hoe. Man Remy one too. On Remy album her girl say " Yo Remy I got two guys here that will do anything ... we a the motel be that camera" Come now
luvathug

Aurora, Canada

#39 Mar 31, 2006
Andre wrote:
Foxy brown is the best female mc. hit me up
..........NOTHIN BUT THE TRUTH!!
luvathug

Aurora, Canada

#40 Mar 31, 2006
nobody can top FOX BOOGIE!! Foxy will eat Remy for breakfast!
Nyya

United States

#41 Apr 2, 2006
remy Ma is dat deal, cant nobody see her. She is da truth
JamaicaNY

Brooklyn, NY

#42 Apr 2, 2006
Honest wrote:
listen u worry about the music game over in europe or were ever and us UNITED STATES CITIZENS will worry about the music game over here,cuz u obviously don't know shit about kim or remy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Bernie or bust movement will save or destro... 3 hr USA today 1
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 4 hr True Judgment 5,449
News Rapper convicted in Mac Dre-related slaying (Jul '08) Apr 28 V boy 142
News Next Big Thing: Paaka s musical punch, the root... Apr 26 Lucy Jane 1
News How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) Apr 25 Ahgfgg 6,154
News Rage Against the Machine guitarist mocks CNN's ... Apr 22 USA today 1
Top 5 Worst Rappers Of All Time (Jan '07) Apr 21 Djbasketball 1,054
More from around the web