Unfairly "Suspended" After Promoting ...

Unfairly "Suspended" After Promoting The GADDAFI Tribute Song

Posted in the Rap Forum

Studio 676

#1 Oct 28, 2012
STUDIO 676; a place of renewal and Hope- where discipline, order, and respect is the only code- although Militant flow, if you respect us then we'll respect you, and that's how Life goes, you know? Its True-
So we only be respecting the respectful- we don't wait to do what we must do and say what we must say before another day is passed to you- we choose our own fate we don't wait we'll oppose you- 1 by 1- Twitter folds into a dough, Twitter's part of a mould, that's so cold-
STUDIO 676 militant poet/ spiritual rapper THE PHEONIX RISING, LYRICAL HITMAN VERBAL ASSASSIN was suspended from Twitter over his Mixtape songs, "SON OF MAN" & "69 TEN TRIBES WILL RISE (Tribute To The Prophet MUAMMAR GADDAFI)"- The last message THE PHEONIX RISING alias @Pheonix_Cpt received before his suspension from the service said, and I quote "I do not want to get in to any kind of politics sorry".......
So does this mean Twitter is Anti-GADDAFI? Cause they wouldn't allow the promotion of a song that was intended to help comfort the GADDAFI family- "69 TEN TRIBES WILL RISE" a Tribute song of grief- and peace-
Did THE PHEONIX RISING put too much emotion into the song? Why do they want to silence the song and a youth off the Cape Flats that caused no harm? After all, isn't it- just a song?
If The Prophet 2PAC alias MAKAVELLI was alive today- would Twitter have "suspended" @2PAC and @TheOUTLAWZ for releasing "Hit Em Up"- "When We Ride"- "Holla At Me"- or "Letter To The President"?- in this day and age, where we're supposed to be more evolved with our train of thought- "never ignorant"- at least that's what we thought-
Like THE PHEONIX RISING said while trying to @FreeTheRatedR -don't try to oppress, depress, stress or silence the best- And that's what Twitter thinks they did- using a internet snitch- let us be- let us be free- let us evolve into greater beings- evolution is key-
Don't click that "report" button if you weren't "verbally abused" don't act like a "internet snitch" don't be a pussy/bitch-"wonder why they call you bitch I bet ya" don't quote a OUTLAW song if you a snitch- don't try to oppress the Pheonix_cpt-
-THE PHEONIX RISING was born 1994- The Ultimate "Born Free"- so SALUTE STUDIO 676 cause we celebrate our freedom of speech......
D/L or Stream "SON OF MAN" and "69 TEN TRIBES WILL RISE" free @ http://reverbnation.com/LegendaryLegacyLiving

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) Wed His daughter lover 7,503
News Michelle Malkin: The Hip-Hop President - All Sw... (Sep '12) Oct 19 MBTN 7
News Review: Rage satisfy nostalgia, not much else Oct 17 Huey Goins 2
News Remarks by the President to Troops Oct 8 USA Today 1
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Sep 27 Tspade 222
News How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) Sep '16 Kaylicious 6,185
News Hilarious Rap Video Mocks CNN's "Reporting" Sep '16 USA Today 3
More from around the web