Lil Wayne Says He Turned To Rock Beca...

Lil Wayne Says He Turned To Rock Because He Got 'Tired' Of Rapping

There are 7 comments on the MTV News story from Apr 1, 2009, titled Lil Wayne Says He Turned To Rock Because He Got 'Tired' Of Rapping. In it, MTV News reports that:

Lil Wayne spent years campaigning to be the "best rapper alive," dropping the reference endlessly throughout his recordings and freestyle rhymes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MTV News.

Hallie

Raeford, NC

#1 Apr 3, 2009
How can u get tired of something yur supposed to love?

“Luck on a Chain”

Since: Apr 09

ARK

#2 Apr 4, 2009
Hallie wrote:
How can u get tired of something yur supposed to love?
Dude suckz at rock musik

Since: Apr 09

Victoria, Seychelles

#3 Apr 22, 2009
i tink its gud, changin hz genres.
so keep it up wayne.
number 1 fan...
ms carter
Mama

Englewood, CO

#4 Apr 22, 2009
Check Out Case's Interview With Yo Raps! It Was a Great Interview! Click The Link Below!

http://www.yoraps.com/next2blow1.php... ;
xx1994xx

Fort Myers, FL

#5 Apr 22, 2009
he officially sold out he sucks at singing and should have stuck to rapping but then he became super popular and sold out just the story of a typical music star.
baby G

Pueblo, CO

#6 Sep 24, 2009
i think that he shud do wat he feelz lik of wat he wants that song prom queen is not lik i expected but it waz a really gud song (3

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#7 Oct 12, 2013
He's the best [email protected] alive actually, and Lil Weenie can't rock like Elton John.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 8 hr spocko 6,699
News How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) Jun 23 Yup 6,173
Top 10 fastest Rappers (Nov '08) Jun 18 Meg 514
News Ali's life to be honored in Vegas by celebrities (Feb '12) Jun 13 Divorce Lawyer 2
News T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Jun 11 westside 175
Bark- Boss Dog *HOT NEW SONG* Jun 10 Anonymous 1
morisdown-uprostred Špiny ( official music video ) Jun 10 Morisdown 1
More from around the web