What the Hell Is Sizzurp?

Mar 17, 2013 Full story: thedailybeast.com 10

Rapper Lil Wayne found himself in critical condition after allegedly overdosing on sizzurp.

Full Story
Tim

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Damn you lame sizzurp is also call lean, a purple sprite or slo mo but it's really cough syrup wit codeine mixed with a soft drink.
droga

Voorhees, NJ

#2 Mar 19, 2013
are we sure it is even from the sizzurp?? because frankie nunez also had random seizures maybe it is something wrong with American food or something..

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5 Oct 9, 2013
Lil Weenie master of king cr@p!
Smartass

Spring, TX

#6 Apr 29, 2014
Sizzurp Is dangerous!!!
It has a powerfull narcotic coedine, and in a high enough dose it will cause your lungs to collapse, thus killing you.

In the case of Little Wayne:

Large amounts of Coediene was found in his blood stream.

He has written songs about Sizzurp.

He admitted to using it in a Documentary, Saying "this is sizzurp, this ain't no damn Vitamin Water", As he holds up a vitamin water bottle.

It can and will cause seizures, so sizzurp, based on the overwhelming evidence, was what caused the seizure.

So, "droga" (drug), and "TheAfroHedgeHog" Do your Homework before you post so you don't make an idiot out of yourself.
Trey Berryman

Spring, TX

#7 Apr 30, 2014
Sizuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuurp!!!!!!!!!!
edthemexicantv

Spring, TX

#8 Apr 30, 2014
Sizurp is bad for you!!
akmasofkjb

Spring, TX

#9 Apr 30, 2014
hi ED
Justin

Spring, TX

#10 Apr 30, 2014
Shutup "akmasofkjb"

“always”

Since: Jun 12

Connecticut

#11 May 1, 2014
I've done sizzurp hella times and that shit will kill you stomach and you could OD in it and you won't even know that it happened because you'll be tripping so bad.. I've blacked out, and done some crazy shit. My boy even convinced me I was one of my friends lmao. But all homesty if you ever think of doing it... DONT!
MOWiE WOWiE

Spring, TX

#12 Sep 23, 2014
barishka

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) 9 hr Caitlin69 6,013
Beyonce releases surprise remix late Saturday Fri Big mike 7
Movie Review: The Frozen Ground (Feb '14) Nov 20 Big mike 4
G Unit surprises fans, digitally releases 6 songs Nov 20 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Lil Wayne vs. Drake Nov 20 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Drake vs Lil Wayne Tour Tickets: Drake and Lil ... Nov 20 TheAfroHedgehog 2
[News] Drake Passes The Beatles With Latest Bil... Nov 20 TheAfroHedgehog 3

Rap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE