Eminem and Lil Wayne rapping with fri...

Eminem and Lil Wayne rapping with friends

There are 6 comments on the International Herald Tribune story from Dec 4, 2006, titled Eminem and Lil Wayne rapping with friends. In it, International Herald Tribune reports that:

As most of Eminem's fans already know, 2006 has been one of the worst years of his life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Herald Tribune.

Prophocy

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Dec 11, 2006
Eminem, I bought the album and I was feelin' it I feel you should come out with another album similar but you should have features with some people outside of your record label such as Nas, Jr. Writer, Juelz Santana, Fabolous, Ludacris, Kanye West, Twista, and on the album you should have a battle against 40cal or somebody because people don't belleve you a real MC but i think The Re-Up was a best album since The Eminem Show.
Slim Brady

Pasadena, MD

#2 Dec 30, 2006
Yo mayne Em u and 50 ripped that shit up on The Re-Up,mayne when that d12 album comin out,this has been ur best album since eminem show but out of all the albums u made this one tha shit well im out peace G's Up
PayPahBoii

Lindsay, Canada

#3 Jan 19, 2007
^ who the  r u talking to dumbass he aint reading this
yo yo

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 20, 2007
eminem does not need no guest appearances to have a good album all he needs is the same dedication that he put in Marshal Mathers LP and The Eminem Show. if he puts people like Santana or Ludacris they gon fuck up the song. Im not sayin they wack but they got thier own style.
Prophocy Eminem does not need to battle anymore he does no longer need to prove himself he already did that on the Slim Shady LP and on TV and radio shows when he first came out. Now he just needs to keep putting music out so his name stays on the TOP, there is no more need to freestyle even though it'd be so cool if he did.

Eminem is the best rapper/mc/artist/musician of all time.
leah

Nevada, IA

#5 Jan 21, 2007
the re up was for ca$his and bobby creekwater and the other shady records signees to get known and big not cuz eminem couldn't make an album himself.

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#6 Oct 6, 2013
Feminem and Lil Weenie need to get the **** out of music industries permanently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lady Gaga at Super Bowl LI 5 hr Signed an american 9
News CNN's Bell: Snoop Dogg Shooting Trump Not as Ba... Jul 18 Red Crosse 38
News Lil Wayne says he is done with music... at leas... Jul 17 Tex- 2
spitzofrenix.com Jul 13 Anonymous 1
spitzofrenix.com Jul 12 Usurp 1
Top 5 Worst Rappers Of All Time (Jan '07) Jul 8 SocalP 1,056
News Reselling Trump: The Peculiar Optics of POTUS i... Jul 8 Obama made the da... 6
More from around the web