How bad does sex hurt the first time?

How bad does sex hurt the first time?

There are 6183 comments on the click2loseweight.com story from Jul 9, 2008, titled How bad does sex hurt the first time?. In it, click2loseweight.com reports that:

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at click2loseweight.com.

tom

Canada

#6670 Aug 17, 2014
Being sexually aroused I could feel the ejaculate and erection hurt a bit , the first time......

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#6671 Aug 17, 2014
Mine was rather painful as I was younger and the man was quite a bit older and very experienced so he was able to sustain for a long time which made it worse for me. It hurt to walk for days or close my legs all the way.
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6672 Aug 17, 2014
hi tom cruise i just need you now with me so come over this weekend and hlep me pack up iam moving with you so let me now when you are coming wter back to me i love you very much my love
love
vicky laster kiss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6673 Aug 17, 2014
hi tom cruise i miss you very much and i need a kiss from you when i see you soon and i wanit some hot loving from you my love and some hot hot sex from you

love
vicky laster tom cruise want you now
Jack88888

Springfield, NJ

#6674 Aug 17, 2014
Do any girls want a boy servant
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6675 Aug 18, 2014
hi tom cruise good morning honney did you sleep good so mi love you very much and i cant wanit to see you my love

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6676 Aug 18, 2014
hi tom cruise i love you very much i was thking about you now and i need to see you now ok so let me now when you are coming to see me my love so witer back to me

love
vicky laster iam so so honry now my love
Shontelle

Largo, FL

#6677 Aug 18, 2014
Couldn't tell you. Still a virgin, but it looks really scary and painful /.\
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6678 Aug 18, 2014
hi tom cruise i love you and i need you now honney witer back tome tonigth ok and tell me when you are coming to see me ok

love
vicky laster your sweet heart
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6679 Aug 18, 2014
hi tom cruise iam goning to bed now and i will see you soon i will be so happy to see you my love so have a good nigth sleep honney and i will be here waniting for you to come over to see me

love
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6680 Aug 19, 2014
hi tom cruise i need you to come pick me up tomorrow afternoon ok at 12;30 pm ok honney i love you very much

love
vicky laster kiss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx greenligth code pink
rlf

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#6681 Aug 19, 2014
"I'm only 14 years old and Iv'e been fingered in the stairwell at school by a ton of different boy's and some hot teachers!!!"
why are teachers fingering u thats against the law they are actually sexualy assaulting u they could go to jail and be put on the sex offenders register how would that make u feel as for that i think ur sort of a slut all of them boys and a number of teachers and if ur parents saw this?
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6682 Aug 19, 2014
hi tom cruise iam goning to bed now let me now want time you will be here tomorrow ok honney i love you very much and have good nigth sleep and i will see you tomorrow at 11;30am ok

love
vicky laster kiss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6683 Aug 20, 2014
hi tom cruise i need you now with me i love you so so much i think you are so so so hot i want to have hot sex with you now and iam watching top gun now i want hot lips on my lips lets have some hot sex now let me now when you are coming over to see me

love
vicky laster kiss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
sandra

Camp Wood, TX

#6684 Aug 20, 2014
My cousin did oral sex to me at first so I be wet down there he did oral sex to me for a hour then he rub his big thick round tool on my tight vaginal lips then he he push the head in me deep I told easy because it hurt he said ok it will hurt a little bit so he push and wriggling it deep in he push on most all the way in me I look down and saw that I blood he pulled out and told me im not a virgin no more he boke my hymen he ask if it ok for him to put it back inside me I said yes so he push deep in and stop and he was making out to me then I felt him pushing back and forth faster and harder and deeper and up and down to me too I was moaning louder he told me to show him how much I like it so I was moving my body with him I screaming omg yea that feel so good he kept doing me really good to make me orgasm and cum ever time i love how he was doing oral sex and intercourse too me.
tom

Canada

#6685 Aug 20, 2014
Contrary_Missy wrote:
Mine was rather painful as I was younger and the man was quite a bit older and very experienced so he was able to sustain for a long time which made it worse for me. It hurt to walk for days or close my legs all the way.
I never realize that that my erect penis can cause side effects,if I keep it in for a longtime.....
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6686 Aug 20, 2014
hi tom cruise i love you honney let me now when you are coming ok my love

love
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6687 Aug 21, 2014
hi tom cruise i need you to pick me up tomorrow afternoon ok iam giving you the greenligth ok code green go i cant wait to see you my love i will pack up my things and can you hlep me pack up you can get the uhall tiuck ok and we will get some boxes ok i love you so so so much see you soon

love
vicky laster kiss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6688 Aug 22, 2014
hi tom cruise pick me up today tonigth ok honney just need you just you my love and i want to go home with you
love
vicky laster i wanit to go home with you tom cruise
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6689 Aug 23, 2014
hi tom cruise i miss you so so so much my love i need you now i need a kiss from you i love you with all my heart and soul i think about you all the time honney just let me now when you are coming over to see me ok so witer back to me my love

love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 24 min barefoot2626 7,171
News the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) Wed Ananyo Seerat 242
Rapper Little T performing in London UK Aug 22 UaintgotwhatIgot 5
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Aug 21 Addarren 222
Dope Rap Track About Fathers working and strugg... Aug 19 vendeta96 1
News Chuck D slams the Trumps, defends 'Black Lives ... Aug 9 USA Today 1
Anyone wants to have a freestyle battle Aug 8 rappertine 1
More from around the web