How bad does sex hurt the first time?

How bad does sex hurt the first time?

There are 6183 comments on the click2loseweight.com story from Jul 9, 2008, titled How bad does sex hurt the first time?. In it, click2loseweight.com reports that:

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at click2loseweight.com.

vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6551 Jun 4, 2014
hey tom cruise iam coming to see you in august the 17th snuday i need to meet you at the gate so i want to see you honney we will spend some time together ok iam fyling south west ari linse ok to new york city ok i love you very much and i need your cell phone number ok tom cruise i need you now

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6552 Jun 4, 2014
hey tomcruise my email is victoria laster gmail com ok ilove you

sweetdreams honney

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6555 Jun 5, 2014
hey tom cruise i love you very much honney you will get your lettler on saturday or monday ok i miss you very much i cat wanit to see you my love i need you now have a good nigth sleep ok and sweet dreams my love

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6556 Jun 6, 2014
hey tom cruise good morning honney i love you very much i need to see you now my love i cant stop thinking about you and i think about you all the time tom cruise and you will get your lettler soon ok
abd give me a call at 9;00pm ok love you sweet heart

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6557 Jun 6, 2014
hi tom cruise i love very much and i will see you very soon my love i need you now with me ok i think about you all nigth when i go to sleep
i just need you so witer me back ok i love you honney

love
vicky laster you will have your lettler this weekend ok
James

Lawrence, MA

#6558 Jun 9, 2014
Well you see im 16 and a guy I went soft on my girl because I didn't want to hurt her just ask the guy if you want him to go soft its that easy.
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6559 Jun 9, 2014
james hi name is vicky laster and iam in love with tom cruise ok so i need him now so have a good day ok

from
vicky laster
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6560 Jun 9, 2014
hi tom cruise did you get my lettler honney and did you like tom cruise i love you very much and give me a call tonigth ok

love
vicky laster ps i love you my sweet heart

Since: Dec 10

UK

#6561 Jun 9, 2014
VICKY YOU CAN HAVE MY Babies!
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6562 Jun 9, 2014
hi johnny depp i miss you very much and iam not mad at you any more
i still love you ok i was thinking about you today ok i love you i need to see you if thats ok with you witer back to me ok iam sorry that i got mad at you honney bunny do you want come over to see me this weekend just come ok and we colud spend some time together ok

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6563 Jun 9, 2014
johnny depp let me now when you are coming over to my house ok honney

love
vicky laster
disflorgage

Whitestone, NY

#6564 Jun 9, 2014
hi im young and i want to have sex with my boyfriend, hes different from all the boys and i trust him due to who he is, i love him so much and he loves me aswell, will it hurt, how do i not get pregnant , how do i not feel guilt helpppppp
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6565 Jun 9, 2014
disflorgage my name is vicky lasteriam taking with tom cruise ok he loves me very much and do not witer me agina ok and no i will not have sex with your boyfriend ok iam happy who i have thats tom cruise
ok have a good nigth

from
victoria laster live me a alone ok or i will tell tom cruise on you and
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6566 Jun 9, 2014
hi tom cruise did you like my letter that i send you / and i miss you very much honney and i love you so so much let me now when you are coming to see me ok iam going to bed now honney so have agood nigth sleep tonigth ok my love and give me a call in the morning at 11;30 am ok

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6568 Jun 10, 2014
hi tom cruise i miss you very much and i love you very much my love iam so happy that i have you honney

love
vicky laster give me a call to nigth ok 678 640;0230 that s my cell phone number
Cassidy

Columbia, MD

#6569 Jun 10, 2014
Wtf 14? Close your legs and respected your body sex isnt a bad thing but buy hole lot of guys and a teacher have some respect for yourself
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6570 Jun 10, 2014
hi cassidy iam taking by tom cruise iam going to marry him soon ok iam
sorry about that iam in love with tom cruise ok

from
vicky laster have a good nigth now

Since: Apr 12

Heathfield, UK

#6571 Jun 10, 2014
Davey99 wrote:
For gods sake!
At least send her a kiss.
Tom

Heathfield, UK

#6572 Jun 10, 2014
Vicky darling---missing you soooooooooo much.
Remind me what age you are now.

Love, Tom xxx
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6573 Jun 10, 2014
hi tom cruise i am 39 years old i miss you to my love and let me now when you are coming to see me i love you so so so much my love i need you now

love
vicky laster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) Sun Surgit Tempestas 7,207
News the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) Aug 24 Ananyo Seerat 242
Rapper Little T performing in London UK Aug 22 UaintgotwhatIgot 5
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Aug 21 Addarren 222
Dope Rap Track About Fathers working and strugg... Aug 19 vendeta96 1
News Chuck D slams the Trumps, defends 'Black Lives ... Aug 9 USA Today 1
Anyone wants to have a freestyle battle Aug 8 rappertine 1
More from around the web