How bad does sex hurt the first time?

How bad does sex hurt the first time?

There are 6183 comments on the click2loseweight.com story from Jul 9, 2008, titled How bad does sex hurt the first time?. In it, click2loseweight.com reports that:

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at click2loseweight.com.

vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6313 May 11, 2014
hi tom i miss you very nuch my love i need you so so badly honney did you sleep good last nigth did you have hot dreams about me honney

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6314 May 11, 2014
tom cruise good morning honney i love you very much iam sorry that i did not call had no tv and no music i was puchse thats why my mom got me so mad she yeld at me and iam ready to move out of my home so get a uhall truck honney and i will pack up this weekend ok i need you now its code green honney ok i need you to kiss me honney i want so badly now i need your sweet love and some hot sex too

love
vicky laster so give me a call tonigth at 9;10 pm ok
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6315 May 11, 2014
tom cruise lets get married ok you and me ok my love you are the best friend that want for and thats you my love my sweet heart

love
vicky laster give me call tonigth at 9;20 pm ok
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6318 May 11, 2014
johnny deep my name is vicky laster do you now tom cruise iam 39 years old was born in candan now live in greensboro ga i need to see you and tom cruise ok and johnny deep i loved yours movies very much and i want too meet you ok and bring tom cruise too ok
1501 trippe cicrcle greensboro ga 30642 lake oconee reyonlds plantation

love
v icky laster

Since: Dec 10

UK

#6319 May 11, 2014
to vicky laster,i called you,just to hear you voice,you picked up,said hello,i put phone down,sent you txts please reply to me,if you are real vicky,
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6322 May 11, 2014
davey its me vicky laster when i called you back verizon siad it wornt take calls so just witer to me ok honney davey witer to me ok 1501 trippe circle greensboro ga 30642 ringth honney just witer a lettler to me ok i love very much ok i do want to see you ok

love
vicky laster ps have sweet dreams about me ok hot dreams
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6323 May 11, 2014
hi tom imiss you very much honney i love a whole lot my love iam so happy to have you as my boyfriend honney i just need you now for some hot sex honney

love
vicky laster ps give me a call tonigth ok honney at 9;20 pm ok
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6324 May 11, 2014
hi tom cruise green ligth come and pick me up ok i will pack up this weekend ok honney i need you now ok and i love you so so so much iwas thinking about you all day long and i miss you honney so over this weekend and pick me up iam not happy at home ok i want to live with you tom so let me now wnat time you are coming over ok
code green

love
vicky laster this is not a joke iam living this weekend with you
John

Ludhiana, India

#6325 May 11, 2014
lindsay Davis wrote:
i just had sex for the first time yesterday and it didn't hurt at all it was the most amazing thing in the world
can you add me skype john.hyan
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6326 May 11, 2014
hi john my name is vicky laster iam 39 years old and i need to be kissed by you i was born in candan and cde green ligth pick me up this weeekend ok let me when you are coming ok i need some hot sex ok very hot sex

love
vicky laster i live in grrensboro ga call me 678 640;2030 thats my cell phone
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6327 May 12, 2014
hi tom good mroning honney did you sleep good last nigth and did you hot dreams about me sweet heart i love you very much and miss you alot so give me call a tonigth ok honney at 9;10 pm

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6328 May 12, 2014
davey can have your cell phone number agian i need to talk to you about some thing ok i need to move out on this saturday ok can you pick me up at 2;00 pm i will have thing pack upok and get a uhall truck ok

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6329 May 12, 2014
hi tom i love you very much call me tonigth ok at 9;20 pm ok i miss you so so much i need you now i need a kiss form you

love
vicky laster kisss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UK

#6330 May 12, 2014
vicky laster wrote:
davey can have your cell phone number agian i need to talk to you about some thing ok i need to move out on this saturday ok can you pick me up at 2;00 pm i will have thing pack upok and get a uhall truck ok
love
vicky laster
hi vicky,how can i send you my number so you can call me?
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6331 May 12, 2014
thank you davey you are so so so sweet to me davey i love you very much and lets get married you and me ok have a good nigth sleep and sweet dreams and hot dreams about me ok

love
vicky laster iam going to take a shower now i will think about you when iam inthe shower
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6333 May 13, 2014
hi davey can you give me a call tomrrow honney at when you come home form work ok my love kiss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i need you now ok i do love you so so much my love 678 640;2030 thats my cell phone number

love
vicky laster
Vish4ratedR

Ballymena, UK

#6334 May 13, 2014
vicky laster wrote:
hi davey can you give me a call tomrrow honney at when you come home form work ok my love kiss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i need you now ok i do love you so so much my love 678 640;2030 thats my cell phone number
love
vicky laster
which country this number from ?

UK

#6336 May 13, 2014
vicky laster wrote:
love
vicky laster
Anyone ever rang that number?let me know! i did a woman answered it,i didnt speak it was just to hear the voice.

UK

#6337 May 13, 2014
Vish4ratedR wrote:
<quoted text> which country this number from ?
the usa it is
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6338 May 14, 2014
daevy when can i see you i love you very much how did you sleep last nigth did you have hot dreams about me

love
vicky laster kisss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 11 min Dee Dee Dee 7,120
News the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) Wed Ananyo Seerat 242
Rapper Little T performing in London UK Aug 22 UaintgotwhatIgot 5
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Aug 21 Addarren 222
Dope Rap Track About Fathers working and strugg... Aug 19 vendeta96 1
News Chuck D slams the Trumps, defends 'Black Lives ... Aug 9 USA Today 1
Anyone wants to have a freestyle battle Aug 8 rappertine 1
More from around the web