How bad does sex hurt the first time?

How bad does sex hurt the first time?

There are 6160 comments on the click2loseweight.com story from Jul 9, 2008, titled How bad does sex hurt the first time?. In it, click2loseweight.com reports that:

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at click2loseweight.com.

vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6293 May 10, 2014
hi tom good morning honney i love you very much my love i cant wanit to see my love and i will give you s call tonigth ok honney i misss you very much i need to hold you in my arms honney

love
vicky laster i love you allways honney my love did you have a good dream about me was it hot and sexly

Since: Dec 10

UK

#6294 May 10, 2014
vicky laster wrote:
hi davey it victoria laster gmail com 1051 trippe circle greensboro ga 30642 and my cell number is 678 640;0230 thank you davey
from
vicky laster
the mysterious vicky laster,who are you?how old are you?really wanna talk to u,am a uk male 38 years young
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6295 May 10, 2014
hi davey its me vicky laster and iam 39 years old and iam young iam fun to be with and iam lovely so give me a call ok davey its 678 640;0230 call me tonigth ok at 9;20 pm ok
love
vicky laster
Robert50

Aberfeldy, UK

#6296 May 10, 2014
Davey99 wrote:
<quoted text>
the mysterious vicky laster,who are you?how old are you?really wanna talk to u,am a uk male 38 years young
For goodness call her. She needs someone to chat to.
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6297 May 10, 2014
hi robert how are today my name is vicky laster and iam ready to move out of my home my mom yeld at me today and i want to move so call tom cruise he is my boyfriend ok and call me ok robert its 678 640;2030 ok call me tonigth ok

love
vicky laster
Lee

Indianapolis, IN

#6298 May 10, 2014
vicky laster wrote:
hi robert how are today my name is vicky laster and iam ready to move out of my home my mom yeld at me today and i want to move so call tom cruise he is my boyfriend ok and call me ok robert its 678 640;2030 ok call me tonigth ok
love
vicky laster
Hold are you???
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6299 May 10, 2014
hi leee my name is vicky laster i live in greensboro ga iam 39 years old so give me a call tonigth ok

love
vicky laster

UK

#6300 May 10, 2014
Is vicky laster a spammeer,anyone spoke to her?

UK

#6301 May 10, 2014
Robert50 wrote:
<quoted text>
For goodness call her. She needs someone to chat to.
robert.how do i know she is not a con artist,could be an arab extracting funds from helpless males!
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6302 May 10, 2014
hi davey code green iam ready to move out of my home my got me so so made today she yeld at me agian today call tom cruise and tell him to get uhall truck for me ok iam going to pick up my things this weekend ok davey but call tom cruise iam not happy at home i cant wacth tv and my music let me now want time my boyfriend tom going to pick me up ok thank you davey so its code green i was crying today all day today witer me back davey ok

love
vicky laster

UK

#6303 May 10, 2014
vicky laster wrote:
hi davey code green iam ready to move out of my home my got me so so made today she yeld at me agian today call tom cruise and tell him to get uhall truck for me ok iam going to pick up my things this weekend ok davey but call tom cruise iam not happy at home i cant wacth tv and my music let me now want time my boyfriend tom going to pick me up ok thank you davey so its code green i was crying today all day today witer me back davey ok
love
vicky laster
i have emailed you vicky you never responded though,check your inbox hun!
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6304 May 10, 2014
tom cruise code green honney go to the uhall and get a turck for me iam move out for realy tom cruise get 12 boxs ok myt momgot me so so so mad today she said that i cant not watch tv or music and she told me to go to bed thats not rigth of my mom to do that to me iam 39 years old ok so i will pack up this weekend ok let me now want time you are picking me up ok

love
vicky laster your grilfriend its code green

UK

#6305 May 10, 2014
vicky laster wrote:
tom cruise code green honney go to the uhall and get a turck for me iam move out for realy tom cruise get 12 boxs ok myt momgot me so so so mad today she said that i cant not watch tv or music and she told me to go to bed thats not rigth of my mom to do that to me iam 39 years old ok so i will pack up this weekend ok let me now want time you are picking me up ok
love
vicky laster your grilfriend its code green
answer my email vicky then i might txt/ring you!
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6306 May 10, 2014
davey i feel so so sad now mom got me so mad today i cant watch tv and music at all thats not ringth of mom and dad so get the uhall iam realy to live home this weekend iam not jokeing at so up up the uhall truck and pick me up ok and i will pack up this weekend ok
love vicky laster
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6307 May 10, 2014
Davey99 wrote:
<quoted text>
answer my email vicky then i might txt/ring you!
daevy i need you you ok rigth now honney i love you very much davey

love
vicky laster

UK

#6308 May 10, 2014
vicky laster wrote:
davey i feel so so sad now mom got me so mad today i cant watch tv and music at all thats not ringth of mom and dad so get the uhall iam realy to live home this weekend iam not jokeing at so up up the uhall truck and pick me up ok and i will pack up this weekend ok
love vicky laster
why dont u reply to ur mail,we can chat there vicky huni
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6309 May 10, 2014
that will be great davey i lkie chating with you and we will talk about me moveing out of my home ok i love you very much davey i lke you very much you are very sweet to me davey

love
vicky laster iam getting horrning now iwant some sex now hot sex with you now ok
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6310 May 10, 2014
davey can i have your cell phone number so can talk to me any time i want to davey ok

love vicky laster

UK

#6311 May 10, 2014
vicky laster wrote:
davey can i have your cell phone number so can talk to me any time i want to davey ok
love vicky laster
no not unless u tell me who you are really?
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#6312 May 11, 2014
davey its me vicky laster can i have your ceel phone number so we can talk ok my love from greeensboro ga
love vicky laster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 8 hr hal 6,131
News Eminem selling pieces of his childhood home Thu Arleen Beane 2
News Jay Z finally responds to 'Lemonade' -- sort of Thu Hostis Publicus 1
News Own the Landmark Dairy Building from a 8 Mile a... May 25 Pop the Weasel 3
News Blake Lively's 'Oakland booty' selfie brings ra... May 20 DiamondSmile89 8
morisdown-uprostred Špiny ( official music video ) May 20 MORISDOWN 1
News 4 Massive 'March for Bernie' Rallies Approved f... May 20 BERN dis bich down 2
More from around the web